Top Tribes

DeletedUser

We actually set a Rule in the tribe on limiting the amount of barbs and where we can noble them.
We dont want to reach 60% through nobling barbs just securing the current ks we own. Were happy for jager to eat the rest.:)

DeletedUser62294

We actually set a Rule in the tribe on limiting the amount of barbs and where we can noble them.
We dont want to reach 60% through nobling barbs just securing the current ks we own. Were happy for jager to eat the rest.:)

Not completely true statement as you do have a few members nobling/attempting barb captures behind the lines.

DeletedUser62294

i dont think were innocent in barb eating, but were not telling our members to do it as if it was a tribe op lol

To make the end war fun you should stop nobling in k's closer to Jager until they catch up world dominance wise and then war on even playing field.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

While I respect the fact you are trying to be noble and all that I feel that the sooner you end this world the better. If you continue to dominate this world I see no reason to set a limit. what you're saying reminds me of W61. The winning condition was flags. That isn't a great setting but the vote to change to 70% dom was pointless. It just cost more money and prolonged the inevitable. Just letting you know my feelings on your rule. Also want you to hurry up and be done so you can play the next no hauls. Big fan of Knock.

DeletedUser

While I respect the fact you are trying to be noble and all that I feel that the sooner you end this world the better. If you continue to dominate this world I see no reason to set a limit. what you're saying reminds me of W61. The winning condition was flags. That isn't a great setting but the vote to change to 70% dom was pointless. It just cost more money and prolonged the inevitable. Just letting you know my feelings on your rule. Also want you to hurry up and be done so you can play the next no hauls. Big fan of Knock.

It got changed to 60% dominance, and at that stage Zombie/Impact certainly didn't have the world dominated.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Under the settings they were going to win the world and my point is clear. Knock will win the world just like Zombie on W61. Check above post for reasons. Okay 60%.. not like that makes any difference in the context of the post.

DeletedUser111028

With Knock! taking in our players onto their accounts now, it seems like they want to take every easy advantage they can get. I don't blame them really though. I mean why fight in a world where you're just going to have a slow easy grind? Let's just get this end-game phase going and move on. But a big congrats to Knock! for their persistence and teamwork. Just noble up the barbs and get your 60% dominance.

This world ended after PFF hit delete.

DeletedUser

Under the settings they were going to win the world and my point is clear. Knock will win the world just like Zombie on W61. Check above post for reasons. Okay 60%.. not like that makes any difference in the context of the post.

True that Zombie would have won on secrets, a considerable time earlier than they eventually did, but changed to dominance for the fight. I don't see the relevance that has to 69? Knock changing dominance wont give them some miraculous challenge from Jager.

Zombie were not clearly going to win 61. Enemies were (combined) larger and Zombie were losing the war going on in the south. Very different to this world. They're not comparable... Zombie could have easily lost, they weren't dominating. Knock! on the other hand
are dominating, are larger and will likely win the world.

Doesn't make a difference, but it doesn't hurt to make sure your post is remotely factual.

DeletedUser

To make the end war fun you should stop nobling in k's closer to Jager until they catch up world dominance wise and then war on even playing field.

LOL lets not forget Jager was once larger than us here guys :) a lot larger

DeletedUser102431

You know Jäger was almost 3 time's our size when they declared war on us, not our fault they are were unable to maintain activity and do anything more the eat barbs and internal while we attacked them constantly and slowly weared them down.

So please get a few facts straight before making post like this.

DeletedUser62294

Lets also not forget you merged Inbred which took you above in Jager in points. Which means you're a lot closer to the 60% dominance.

DeletedUser102431

Yeah we took in inbred for reason you will find if you read the thread.

How this world will play out only time will tell.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
True that Zombie would have won on secrets, a considerable time earlier than they eventually did, but changed to dominance for the fight. I don't see the relevance that has to 69? Knock changing dominance wont give them some miraculous challenge from Jager.

Zombie were not clearly going to win 61. Enemies were (combined) larger and Zombie were losing the war going on in the south. Very different to this world. They're not comparable... Zombie could have easily lost, they weren't dominating. Knock! on the other hand
are dominating, are larger and will likely win the world.

Doesn't make a difference, but it doesn't hurt to make sure your post is remotely factual.

This only back up my post more. I am saying Knock will win so if they eat barbs or Jager it won't really make a difference at all. It''s not like Knock would be doing it because they can't beat Jager.

DeletedUser62294

If Knock! were to lose it would be the biggest upset on TW I've ever seen.

DeletedUser

Thats a big IF..lol

Considering we got a handful of jager players wanting to come to knock so they can win the world..lol

DeletedUser

Thats a big IF..lol

Considering we got a handful of jager players wanting to come to knock so they can win the world..lol

take them , nothing new .... our guys have been giving accounts to you since the very beginning (facepalm)