Top Tribes

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4669627
  • Start date

DeletedUser120934

Pnut, get rid of your connections to this decieving dastardly tribe known as "baba".

This is embarassing.

interesting, u call baba snakes, mention that u have evidence yet the evidence isn't being shown, i like how u keep asking such thing from sam and u don't even do it yourself. apparently u're just trying to break a good alliance between pnut and baba.

P.S: if u have spies in pnut, and was that positive that they're going to lose eventually, u wouldn't bother going to the externals and try pulling some scheme. get ur sh*t together.

I would like everyone to see how baba is a small tribe of nothing. All they do is crafting foul lies. Be wary of pnut and be wary pf baba.

u've mentioned earlier that baba isn't worth the effort, apparently all your effort is put into making baba looks bad, and here u are asking everyone to be careful of baba, if u ask me, only people like u need to be worried :D

and FFS it's "your" not "you". SERIOUSLY

DeletedUser120934

It's pretty obvious that baba pnut and bold have allied up. We look forward to playing against you in game.

edit: I am sad to see bold join that pathetic duo. I feel sorry for your members.

yet another rumour that lacks the evidence. even shahyd does better than that ;P

Deleted User - 4669627

P.S My name is Sam co-duke of Baba, winner of world 40, 50 and a few more.
what was your forum account?

It's pretty obvious that baba pnut and bold have allied up. We look forward to playing against you in game.

edit: I am sad to see bold join that pathetic duo. I feel sorry for your members.
hugfest in k44, everybody invited but *RiM*?

yet another rumour that lacks the evidence. even shahyd does better than that ;P

lol, even me, clearly what I post is factual & evidence is presented on request

here I see tons of requests, no evidence presented, no narrative even articulated
I see several people with knowledge of presumably something, yet nobody trying to explain it for us poor readers who are out of the loop :(

if ANYBODY wants anybody else to understand whatever this is, use your words! explain it

otherwise spam some other thread with 2 pages of discussion without anything being said

Deleted User - 4669627

hmm, since this buzzards topic generated 2 pages of discussion with no explanation or evidence, guess I'll be the 1 to explain it...

BOLD & *RiM* had an NAP
DHoover tried to recruit *RiM* players & mailed 9 tribes trying to find allies against them :eek:
*RiM* approached Unity (now baba)
Unity gave multiple assurances that not only would they war BOLD, but Purge. &Pnut would both take part

IMG_1828.jpg
IMG_1830.jpg
IMG_1829.JPG
IMG_1832.jpg
IMG_1831.jpg

Ofc Unity did NOT enter the war with *RiM*, they betrayed this agreement, then accused Fresh of being the bad guy in this
I discussed this with buzzards/hound, I will let him explain his part himself

I hate to have a long discussion here, but this is where the discussion began & it's already 2 pages
let's wrap it up here if we can shortly, continue in another, more appropriate, thread if needed

The Hound

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
RIM vs BOLD was a pathetic war and why would we get involved ? RIM acted childish and I couldn't work with them. BOLD aren't an issue to us, we are focusing on other areas. We never actually planned to hit BOLD, it was confusion and it worked. One minute you all thought we were allies and the next you think we want to war each other. After FRESH arrived I realised Lloyd was being dodgdy from that moment on ( Not blaming FRESH but RIM realised with Eastwood in power they were losing and they thought they could get FRESH on board this way and that's why, I trolled him. Which has successfully worked as no one knows whats happening.

Sam.

DeletedUser120425

Confirmed, we will ally pnut, ally fresh, ally rim, ally dwarf.
Then all tribes will give villages to The Hound, who will then donate them to w0sh, who will then send a sword train at billy.

All confirmed.

The Hound

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Oh no, you just exposed us. You forgot to add NN, I heard they were willing to get involved. #Onelove

Sam

Deleted User - 4669627

Confirmed, we will ally pnut, ally fresh, ally rim, ally dwarf.
Then all tribes will give villages to The Hound, who will then donate them to w0sh, who will then send a sword train at billy.

All confirmed.

bold was supposed to thank me publicly for catching their spy
instead they call me a liar?

Screenshot_2017-07-08-21-43-12.png
Screenshot_2017-07-08-21-43-52.png

giphy (5).gif

Deleted User - 4669627

RIM vs BOLD was a pathetic war and why would we get involved ? RIM acted childish and I couldn't work with them. BOLD aren't an issue to us, we are focusing on other areas. We never actually planned to hit BOLD, it was confusion and it worked. One minute you all thought we were allies and the next you think we want to war each other. After FRESH arrived I realised Lloyd was being dodgdy from that moment on ( Not blaming FRESH but RIM realised with Eastwood in power they were losing and they thought they could get FRESH on board this way and that's why, I trolled him. Which has successfully worked as no one knows whats happening.

Sam.
he was "childish" so you betrayed him, got it, thanks

Deleted User - 4669627

considering another tribe review, but how to do it?

post to page 9 or edit original posts?

I do want to continually quote past reviews in spoilers, but I can only do 10 images per post & war stat graphs count
this means I would have to delete old pics if I use original posts

new thread for each review?

other ideas?

The Hound

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
considering another tribe review, but how to do it?

post to page 9 or edit original posts?

I do want to continually quote past reviews in spoilers, but I can only do 10 images per post & war stat graphs count
this means I would have to delete old pics if I use original posts

new thread for each review?

other ideas?

Do one post per tribe, images don't matter in some cases.

Deleted User - 4669627

that would be a good approach

I start a new thread reserving all first 10 posts, 1 for each tribe that I can go back & update with newer reviews
this allows each tribe to retain 10 most relevant images

thank you

Lord BillyNoMates

i think a top 10 players and top 10 tribe thread would be better

Deleted User - 4669627

top 10 players is normal for a world, but that will be for other players to review, I do not anticipate reviewing players

1. it is tribal wars, not solo wars
2. there is way too much going on that is more relevant to w94 for me to research & report than which player farms most & which internals most

sorry, anybody is welcome to post that thread, it is normal in every world, it won't be me though

anybody is welcome to review tribes ofc, for me, it's sort of an obligation, it's why nobody cats me, I am the reporter
but I feel no obligation to (imo) waste time (better spent elsewhere) reporting on top players

DeletedUser120966

Tribe reviews thread was the most interesting read for a while for me. I'd like to see another one, and a post for each tribe seems the best way

DeletedUser115004

Shayd you are so deluded xD

You are trying to comment on a world you dont even play by using skype screenshots (dickmove btw shows you are not trustworthy)

This is why all your posts are 20% accurate at a push