Top Tribes

DeletedUser121132

i think so, are you name dropping someonelses account?

You thirsty how

DeletedUser121486

i think so, are you name dropping someonelses account?

You thirsty how

Nope, I didn't play HTM I just rimmed him on my favorite world :). Well I can't say rimmed...he rage quit pretty quick. Maybe he remembers me seeing as how nobody knows who I am lol

-Z

DeletedUser121132

Nope, I didn't play HTM I just rimmed him on my favorite world :). Well I can't say rimmed...he rage quit pretty quick. Maybe he remembers me seeing as how nobody knows who I am lol

-Z

Firstly you talking to the messi of the tw world, so relevance is relative. so you diddnt rim him he rage quit, thats like me saying i rimmed angelo, in relality he was at uni :p

Just shush

DeletedUser121486

Firstly you talking to the messi of the tw world, so relevance is relative. so you diddnt rim him he rage quit, thats like me saying i rimmed angelo, in relality he was at uni :p

Just shush

If someone rage quits halfway through you rimming them yeah I consider that rimming. It was well deserved too for the backstabbing nonsense he kept trying to use.

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
I agree fair enough.

But also that account has no world wins associated with it - it's actually largely been rather unsuccessful - so.... I guess we just have to wait for RL to 'happen' here on 97 and you'll be out of our hair hehe.

Still waiting on your total looted if you think I spend to much time here btw o_O

DeletedUser121486

I agree fair enough.

But also that account has no world wins associated with it - it's actually largely been rather unsuccessful - so.... I guess we just have to wait for RL to 'happen' here on 97 and you'll be out of our hair hehe.

Still waiting on your total looted if you think I spend to much time here btw o_O

Don't need the res :rolleyes:. Also, thats not my personal account.