Top Tribes

Ulto14

Don't get me wrong I wouldn't mind jumping to slap Aegis but fighting off 3 fronts is not fun and glutt sure do put up a fight even if where are the worst tribe on the map, which shittiest leader ever

Where? You all suck
A you better not pull that shit with us, Ronnie is a fool but we will put you back in your box

Glutt sure is putting up a fight. It looks something like this.

Attachments

• Pnp 2.png
    Pnp 2.png
    44.4 KB · Views: 35

SwordCrusher94

s-rank's best train
YjneiNj.png
YjneiNj.png

DeletedUser121132

I feel for S-Rank, i mean getting backstabbed like that must suck, just means your neighbours dont like Aegis very much :D

DeletedUser100230

I feel for S-Rank, i mean getting backstabbed like that must suck, just means your neighbours dont like Aegis very much :D
I still don't understand why would s-rank cry about backstabbing when they have Brad in there clan ! It's just the legacy you guys put up for !!

DeletedUser121132

I still don't understand why would s-rank cry about backstabbing when they have Brad in there clan ! It's just the legacy you guys put up for !!

Thats true, but ronnie isnt the sort for backstabbing :D, Plus ~A~ did because they couldnt win a real fight so sucker punching is their only way of doing it. NOOBS

grave maker

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Glutt sure is putting up a fight. It looks something like this.
Don't only post half the story :\ especially only the side that makes you look good

ae30384b15260a898c47f1ea5ebd35c3.png

fdbea635c8013e0c29f4e2521c384ad5.png

Heavy losses both sides... 20k+ def for IL, two nukes for Glutt, 1 vill at 7 loyalty :(

DeletedUser121132

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser121132

i mean im all for shit talking grave maker and ive publicly said i like you guys and think its great that you are putting up a fight but please boy, dont think we have even bothered with you yet catting all your farms and smithies was a but of fun soon you will be gone

grave maker

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
oh we are doing this then? you do realise we are going to wipe you right?
Like we wiped your two nukes and 5 nobles last week? Sure, if you want to brag about trying to beat up on a tribe you're 6x bigger than on the externals, go for it. Seems to be the way with you guys, you can try and mess with us, but the second we do anything in response it's a war declaration or 3 mails in my inbox or outrage here.

Just wanted to show both sides, not incite rage, that's all

DeletedUser121132

Like we wiped your two nukes and 5 nobles last week? Sure, if you want to brag about trying to beat up on a tribe you're 6x bigger than on the externals, go for it. Seems to be the way with you guys, you can try and mess with us, but the second we do anything in response it's a war declaration or 3 mails in my inbox or outrage here.

Both sides, we arefighting where? and why and you attack random players moving to the rim lol?

i mean jeez sniping nobles from hours and hours away well done bro

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

we havent delcared war on you. you managed to cap some villas with a surprise attack on a backline player who was offline. we gave you respect as a tribe for being ambitious but tried to workout an agreement with yall. unfortunately after a few caps you got too big for your britches and though you could take us. once 20% of our focus was on you your tribe is crumbling and nuke after nuke is going down and were already capping those villas back plus more mate.

Hard At Twerk

love the 3 nolbes in one attack...
might be sarcasm but to be safe here are some TW STRATS!

sending 2+ nobles in 1 attack is a viable strategy when you think you can clear an village but your single noble will die in the attack as adding nobles makes you be able to lose more troops ( % wise ) and still have a surviving noblemen that can drop the loyalty

Not sure on the math formula just know that it works that way

notable example can be seen in his second attack where he sends 2 nobles and one of the nobles dies and the other goes through and lowers loyalty if he sent 1 in the latter attack then that single noble would have died and no loyalty drop.

but I think the main reason for him sending all those nobles was to relocate them since he knew the nuke was going to die.
0WhyKidsLearn.jpg

Last edited:

grave maker

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Come on now, all I came here to do was defend ourselves to a one sided photo. Now you're making it more than it is. We have received plenty of IL taunting from mails in game, don't wash the externals with it too. Us nobling players on the rim started because IL tried to poke us with nukes and trains so we responded. Then IL came to us asking for diplo after some fighting and asking us to work with them. I said maybe we'd be interested later, that we weren't really interested in starting diplo with anyone at the time, we just wanted to be our own tribe. We said don't provoke us like sending nukes and trains like you'd been doing and you shouldn't worry about us, but apparently the response to that was to run a fang op on us. Which is fine, we declined diplo, but don't go painting it like we were starting shit with you.

Never opposed to fighting, its the name of the game. Just be respectful, which I haven't seen from IL and albeit not surprising it's pretty disappointing.

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Come on now, all I came here to do was defend ourselves to a one sided photo. Now you're making it more than it is. We have received plenty of IL taunting from mails in game, don't wash the externals with it too. Us nobling players on the rim started because IL tried to poke us with nukes and trains so we responded. Then IL came to us asking for diplo after some fighting and asking us to work with them. I said maybe we'd be interested later, that we weren't really interested in starting diplo with anyone at the time, we just wanted to be our own tribe. We said don't provoke us like sending nukes and trains like you'd been doing and you shouldn't worry about us, but apparently the response to that was to run a fang op on us. Which is fine, we declined diplo, but don't go painting it like we were starting shit with you.

Never opposed to fighting, its the name of the game. Just be respectful, which I haven't seen from IL and albeit not surprising it's pretty disappointing.

to be exact during the second armistice there was an agreement noone from ~IL~ would make aggression toward anyone from Glutt but as soon as we had one incoming from glut again it was over for you. Broodly got scouted the next day and now its over for you. Not sure what to say you ran your own tribe into the dirt with unchecked aggression.

grave maker

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
to be exact during the second armistice there was an agreement noone from ~IL~ would make aggression toward anyone from Glutt but as soon as we had one incoming from glut again it was over for you. Broodly got scouted the next day and now its over for you. Not sure what to say you ran your own tribe into the dirt with unchecked aggression.
Not sure where the impression came from that there was ever an agreed armistice... my response to Broodly was don't give us a reason to be aggressive and we won't. But IL saw it fit to noble about 7 barbs right in the middle of our backline. So you can spin that however you want.