Top Tribes

DeletedUser121132

Not sure where the impression came from that there was ever an agreed armistice... my response to Broodly was don't give us a reason to be aggressive and we won't. But IL saw it fit to noble about 7 barbs right in the middle of our backline. So you can spin that however you want.

Yeh i think its commendable that Glutt are chosing to fight unlike soooo many tribes

DeletedUser100230

might be sarcasm but to be safe here are some TW STRATS!

sending 2+ nobles in 1 attack is a viable strategy when you think you can clear an village but your single noble will die in the attack as adding nobles makes you be able to lose more troops ( % wise ) and still have a surviving noblemen that can drop the loyalty

Not sure on the math formula just know that it works that way

notable example can be seen in his second attack where he sends 2 nobles and one of the nobles dies and the other goes through and lowers loyalty if he sent 1 in the latter attack then that single noble would have died and no loyalty drop.

but I think the main reason for him sending all those nobles was to relocate them since he knew the nuke was going to die.
0WhyKidsLearn.jpg
I agree with that strategy and yes it's very useful in mid-games and end - games when you have nobles in bulk !
Doing that now , so early in game is just noobish!

Quack

Reaction score
Not sure where the impression came from that there was ever an agreed armistice... my response to Broodly was don't give us a reason to be aggressive and we won't. But IL saw it fit to noble about 7 barbs right in the middle of our backline. So you can spin that however you want.

Just because your tribe is by the rim does not mean you own it. You claim it as your own, yet IL and Glutt are both within proximity.

Since you claim it as solely yours, I'm sure you can see how this is a problem.

Ulto14

Don't only post half the story :\ especially only the side that makes you look good

ae30384b15260a898c47f1ea5ebd35c3.png

fdbea635c8013e0c29f4e2521c384ad5.png

Heavy losses both sides... 20k+ def for IL, two nukes for Glutt, 1 vill at 7 loyalty :(

regardless of what you say, losing a train worth of nobles in 2 attacks is pretty pitiful. Just saying. We've gotten scout report after scout report telling us you have as a tribe essentially no troops. Maybe try dodging a little more. Dont forget that we have a 242 village lead on you all. Hard to say you are winning when you just cap villages with low loyalty on the rim to try and "keep us out of your backyard" when we own the backyard plus 2 more Ks besides that. Please dont get over ambitious, we have been respectful to you all even in game when we have contacted your tribe. Dont make us switch focus. IL may talk a lot of crap but we have always given credit where credit is due. Maybe just take it and move along.

Last edited: