Top Tribes

Schizophrenic

I am just a random saying randomly that i could rim randomphrenic without even trying. Dayum boy, i only wish i was closer :oops:
Dont worry noob, il make sure you get the chance.

You really like us don't you :rolleyes::p

Dude, look around you, what do you see. I see BOOB Bros and a bunch of salty butthurt huggy noobs. Srank i like but they sold out recruiting dastardly.

Creati are like a breath of fresh air, i look forward to a rematch i know you boys can provide me with a real challenge. Creati are a class act, top guys and gals and real war accounts. Noobs when you rest your heads you dream about being war accounts.

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
live footage of Creati's epeen growing when schizo posts

Epeen.gif

DeletedUser119333

All i can do is sit and wait then, make it happen randomphrenic!

In the meantime, keep on tapping those buttons of your keyboard here

Schizophrenic

All i can do is sit and wait then, make it happen randomphrenic!

In the meantime, keep on tapping those buttons of your keyboard here

No i want to applaud you bro, i admire your responses, if i was you id hate for this randomphrenic, to be right about your tribe, because you my friend, have mastered the art of being irrelevant to a level you sponge compatriots havent even reached. Tell me those stats lie boy because holy crap son.

So which one of you jellyfish noobs from boob is next up?

Im here to carry the externals. Noobs come to me and together.... no actually get bent il noble you all.

#randomphrenic
#schizopredicts
#someonedroppedthesoap

live footage of Creati's epeen growing when schizo posts

Epeen.gif

I mean im being honest here i had the fun of fighting these guys back on w73 and never has a tribe made me eat my words like these guys.
They set the standard this world.
Im coming for ya jacal ya bugger

Last edited:

Schizophrenic

Dude, I hope you are that good.
im not il barb in feb. Im not last time i squared off against these guys i lost a lot off vils. Im just cant wait to watch noobs like boob try diplo and squirm when creati runs through them

Last edited:

DeletedUser119333

Creati guys, just take off your pants already..
Randomphrenic can't stand a second more.. let him do his thing, enuf is enuf

Schizophrenic

im not il barb in feb
Creati guys, just take off your pants already..
Randomphrenic can't stand a second more.. let him do his thing, enuf is enuf

Dude its not my fault i can see talent an appreciate it when tribes are good il still war them lol, you suck creati are good. you all get butthurt because the truth hurts, you suck your tribes are a joke. Creati are good S rank are pretty good too. Bros obviously hugged and died and you with your eternal war v the cutesy small tribe is pathetic

DeletedUser88324

No i want to applaud you bro, i admire your responses, if i was you id hate for this randomphrenic, to be right about your tribe, because you my friend, have mastered the art of being irrelevant to a level you sponge compatriots havent even reached. Tell me those stats lie boy because holy crap son.

So which one of you jellyfish noobs from boob is next up?

Im here to carry the externals. Noobs come to me and together.... no actually get bent il noble you all.

#randomphrenic
#schizopredicts
#someonedroppedthesoap

I mean im being honest here i had the fun of fighting these guys back on w73 and never has a tribe made me eat my words like these guys.
They set the standard this world.
Im coming for ya jacal ya bugger
Me? What have i done now? Lol

DeletedUser119333

You haz nothing to contradict my statements because you are a sponge who sniffs bus seats.

giphy.gif

statements? lol

do you believe you sound reasonable? or do you even believe i could take a pleb like you seriously? dayum you must be really stupid

Schizophrenic

Me? What have i done now? Lol

Nothing lol you crushed me on w73 though :D

statements? lol

do you believe you sound reasonable? or do you even believe i could take a pleb like you seriously? dayum you must be really stupid

And you my god, did you take a masterclass on how to be rimmed everyworld you play and be completely and utterly irrelevant?

I bring up your past and you come up with a childish retort, back up something noob

DeletedUser119333

Nothing lol you crushed me on w73 though :D

And you my god, did you take a masterclass on how to be rimmed everyworld you play and be completely and utterly irrelevant?

I bring up your past and you come up with a childish retort, back up something noob

all i will say is that i am greek and i have never played seriously here.. and you wish i won't this time either.. plebplebplebplebpleb