Top Tribes

Dragu4

Reaction score
Once again, I am trying to get the ball rolling with these forum discussions. I refuse to believe the externals are dead...at least for now. I am posting current top 10 tribes here just to get the discussion going but feel free to talk about whoever you think has a chance at winning. Let's try to be respectful and civil!

1. -TU-: The undisputed champions of k44, with very skilled players at their head, they have a great chance at winning this world. Especially because their academy is #4 in the world. Very impressive.
2. M*LF: They have a ton of smaller tribes tied to them, so it is hard to know their true point total, but we know it is massive. This tribe is going to absolutely destroy anyone who opposes them in the SE.
3. DRAGON: My tribe so I'm biased.
4. -TD-: Same as #1
5. Nuke: A premade made up of some heavy hitters, along with a well coordinated council. I expect to see this tribe for a while.
6. UnCon: A k45 tribe, so in my opinion the least competitive continent right now (no offense), so they should have some room to grow which is good.
7. EGGMAN: A fan-made tribute to a M*LF player? I am so confused...
8. HYDRA: Same as #3
9. WYVERN: Same as #3
10. BOT: The competition for UnCon, unless they are allied...

Cidvaramo

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Edit: 2. M*LF: This tribe is going to absolutely destroy anyone who opposes them in the w117.

Cidvaramo

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Losing Tribe
You never vanquished any Worlds with your tribes.

28k points 2nd in the world and you defeated 93 troops. Looking good!!

CHINA NUMBER 1!!!

Last edited:

Sleepy Joe

Reaction score
Listen folks, that list is really something, this world is really something. The broadest and most diverse mixture of bad and really bad tribes that the history won't bother to remember — lizards, castrated warriors, peaceful atomic bombs, union of construction workers, Russian bots, mommies, daddies and a group of enthusiasts of Mr Eggman, I am so confused, CONSTANTLY!! We are all here munching barbs like we did not know any better. Congrats folks, congrats.
And remember that Jill is my wife, and Jill tells me to remind you that she will be hanging bom boms on the Christmas tree in White House next year, what a woman, love ya all.

Last edited:

Red Sparrow

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Losing Tribe
You never vanquished any Worlds with your tribes.

28k points 2nd in the world and you defeated 93 troops. Looking good!!

CHINA NUMBER 1!!!

I hold #1 thanks. 1st to 100k troops defeated. I eat troops :cool:

Last edited:

Cidvaramo

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I hold #1 thanks. 1st to 100k troops defeated. I eat troops :cool:
LOL. You had to go kill some troops so that people don't laugh. Still you had 30k points and 80 defeated hahaha triyina play it cool. Its not really hard pping 5 barbs to max points and buying troops and than brag about it 20 days into the world being the second acc. Sit yo ass down chinchang.

Red Sparrow

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
LOL. You had to go kill some troops so that people don't laugh. Still you had 30k points and 80 defeated hahaha triyina play it cool. Its not really hard pping 5 barbs to max points and buying troops and than brag about it 20 days into the world being the second acc. Sit yo ass down chinchang.

Don't be hater. no need to waste troops so early sweety. I got the points. I got the money. Oh got the troops. Im just smart. #chingchang