Top W22 Info

G10NK

W22 Dream Team. Who would you pick?

1. Defender (and no, this doesn't just mean turtling... sniping, dodging, back-timing, etc, are all important aspects of defending):
Definatly warbringer. He almost perfected the "attack is the best form of defense" strat
2. Attacker: Tobbelobbe was a force to be reckoned with, when a player nukes his friends "for lolz" you know you don't want to be on their bad side.
3. Diplomat:I always liked saint311s style of swearing at anyone who annoyed him, but =starkiller= was pretty epic at the game too.
4. Duke: too difficult
5. Public face in the forum:Ruud60

Most loved tribe?
(Past or present.)

-TBP-
2.GATE

Most hated tribe? (Past or present.)

Bdeath
2.Moon family

Most amusing poster? (And it's okay, you can restrain yourselves from mentioning me here. This is all about YOU! I understand.)

Lewder (I am ignoring past Lewder here)
2.All of the old $CoD$ gang

Poster I should most keep an eye on?
:icon_twisted:

All of W22 forum regulars

Most memorable war?

-tbp- Vs ~I~, just because I am biased and it was such a massive fall from grace for them
2.XIII abd mates vs D3th and mates, for sheer size

If TW Bosses went insane tomorrow and all tribes were disbanded, and it was everyone fighting for themselves... who would be most likely to come out on top? (Not that I'm... in any way... suggesting that's a possibility... -polite cough-.)

Nobody, all the big players would probably be eaten up

If you had to recruit someone from any tribe other'n your own, who would you pick? (Ignoring the obvious flaws of spies, etc, if you chose an enemy tribe. Really just interested in where the skillz lie. And who can admit to having a worthy opponent. :icon_wink: )

Have been absent to long to answer this one

Thank you for your time. There are refreshments out back. Help yourself to a tiny drink with a tinier umbrella, and go samba the night away!

I want a triple spicy n coke please :)

DeletedUser64592

1. Defender: lord of the squares
2. Attacker: ME!!! lol hey some one said they find my points funny because i am so biased! but i would say herb back in the day, that guy can send attacks SUPER fast, my quickest was 1200 attacks(fake real mix) in 1 hour
3. Diplomat:certainly not I :( LOL xxxx has kept me so busy since i took the job that I can't breath let alone mail some days!!!(fun times) i would say the only dipomat that i worked closely with that i would say was the best would have to be zelsha
4. Duke: little jac
5. Public face in the forum: angel

Most loved tribe?[/B] (Past or present.)

1. SLW
2. $COD$

1. all love no hate comes from me as all who talk to me know

Most amusing poster? (And it's okay, you can restrain yourselves from mentioning me here. This is all about YOU! I understand.)

1. AndyJc
2. the lewder

Poster I should most keep an eye on?
:icon_twisted:

1. AndyJc
2. the lewder

Most memorable war?

1. SLW vs. BDEATH(has it been 1 and 1/2 years now LOL)
2. for me legit/SLW vs. EWAR.f

If TW Bosses went insane tomorrow and all tribes were disbanded, and it was everyone fighting for themselves... who would be most likely to come out on top? (Not that I'm... in any way... suggesting that's a possibility... -polite cough-.)

1. killakenny
2. adude
3. AndyJc ;)

If you had to recruit someone from any tribe other'n your own, who would you pick? (Ignoring the obvious flaws of spies, etc, if you chose an enemy tribe. Really just interested in where the skillz lie. And who can admit to having a worthy opponent. :icon_wink: )

1. wwyandt
2. Grazo
3. ccamp72(i really enjoyed my talks with all of these 3 and have fought them all)

DeletedUser198

Ill just answer a couple:

Most Loved tribe:
1. RBE
2. TBP

Most Hated Tribe:
1. MooN Family (W22, GSM, K55)
2. Smurfs

DeletedUser198

I could have even said XIII Family =P but i thought i shouldnt be bias with that

AND plus, almost everyone did hate smurfs except a couple tribes back then =P

G10NK

Like us, probably because we had sweet feck all to do with them aha

DeletedUser198

I said MOST! =P i know everyone wont hate them, but most the tribes back then hated them, counting my tribe ha

DeletedUser

Just because I feel like being a thread necromancer... you know, because my opinion totally still counts... :p

---

1. Defender (and no, this doesn't just mean turtling... sniping, dodging, backtiming, etc, are all important aspects of defending): Kingsam by a country mile, he had most of a continent attacking him, and managed to win, back when CoD was still AK and AK was basically one continent.

2. Attacker: Tatisan. I wish he'd stayed to continue with CoD after we defeated ~I~. I respect him because he helped ~I~ fold into CoD, instead of having both our tribes cripple one another to be eaten by others, back when RBE was looking at us as tasty morsels instead of allies.

3. Diplomat: el kid. Back when CoD didn't exist yet, we were surrounded on almost every side by enemies, and he somehow convinced most of them to either NAP or ally with us.

4. Duke: This is the one place I'll toot my own horn. CoD wouldn't exist without clfdav and I leading it, and making a lot of wise decisions that resulted in us gaining friends and territory, including saving SLW from BDeath. Since then it has mostly gone downhill. Not sure how CoD would look if we were still in charge, but I'd bet we'd be a lot more liked at least -- it makes me sad to see us listed so many times as "most hated", yet I'll do it too. As for other dukes, probably JonEdCap (he's duke now, yes?). He turned XXXX around from a tribe that was looked upon as cowards to one that I said some time ago would win 22, and that now appears to be what will happen.

5. Public face in the forum: Andy, before he started spending all his time talking smack. He did a very good job making XIII/XIV look excellent, and used to be quite trustworthy. Now... blah.

Most loved tribe? (Past or present.)

1. Old CoD.
2. XXXX, the future winners of W22.

1. New CoD. Many of you took everything that we did in regard to respect and civility and flushed it down the toilet. You have one shot at winning, and that's learning how not to be punks, so your members stop going barb. But I've said that before, and you're still quite often punks.

2. EXP. Dishonorable to the very end, played far too many games. Also some elements of ~I~ that engaged in stealing accounts. Embedding spies is one thing, part of the game -- but embedding spies that sit accounts and destroy them while sitting them is another thing entirely. I mention the tribe because leaders of that tribe allowed it to occur.

1. Lewder. Totally.
2. Darkaniken2. His posts are win.

Poster I should most keep an eye on? :icon_twisted:

1. Don't believe in censorship unless people are being mean to the point that they're attacking people in real life. This is a war game, tensions run high, and the censoring should be done by the dukes reining their own members in. We did that in CoD to great effect, and even rimmed people who were jerks on the forums. Mods should mostly need to be focused on whiners that have been defeated and are now nerdraging on the forums about it (I'm looking at you, Ripfin).

Most memorable war?

1. XXXX vs. D3TH, which established them as a powerhouse from a one-K tribe. I expected they'd lose, one of the biggest things I got wrong while playing. We allied CoD to D3TH over XXXX even though I respected XXXX more, because I wanted to protect the tribe. It was a tough decision and Cliff and I made the wrong one.

2. CoD/-TBP-/AN vs. ~I~, which represented the heyday of all of those tribes.

1. Kingsam
2. Saint
3. Adude -- he ain't a diplomat, but he can fight

1. mihajes
2. JonEdCap
I make my choices based not on skill, per se, but on who I would want to share my forums with and have some laughs -- I think both of them would be great tribe members and put the tribe first if it was worth fighting for. Actually makes me sad that mihajes flies solo.

CodaAlFine

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I've come to realise that she is ONLY great solo, in a way...mihajes would be way too unhappy in any tribe, by this point in time

DeletedUser

mihajes is very much a solo person. If she joined a tribe, she'd probably find someone who pissed her off. She's kind of like an independent person who has more or less already taken sides. She's used to it really, she was one of the key whistleblowers in D3TH which ultimately led to their collapse.

DeletedUser

I've hardly ever played solo and when I did, it was only against insignificant players or totally useless tribes (hence that thread you took so seriously Andy - I don't do 1to1s with you or anyone).

I've always had a go on players like Broly/Rip who claimed they were so good to stop whole tribes taking them.
Noone in TW can play solo and everyone is only as good as those he plays with.

Snappy can go on about his ODD and how well he's done under pressure, but we all know what big ODDs are down to. It's just funny how some of the 'fringe' CoD players hardly ever get any support. Is it reserved for the 'special' ones? These are your Solo players. Players who only think of themselves and how good they are, despite appearing to be so righteous and fair.

In a sense Lewder's right. If i joined a tribe there would probably be someone to piss me off...and what pisses me off in tribes is braggers, and those who use the tribe as a shield in whatever way. The reason I'm not in a tribe is that I don't enjoy and don't see the point in playing with such players or put up with the ridiculous attitude of tribal nationalism. You don't have to be in a tribe to play with others.
In fact, it's great that I can personally chose who to work/play with and who to ignore.

But, Solo I'm not. The only reason I'm still playing is a number of players (some still here, some not) who have attacked, faked and shared messages & jokes with me.
The only reason I haven't been nobled out.....the vast numbers of support I have received over the W22 course from friends, sometimes in contrast to the guidelines and needs of their tribe.

The 'preferential' treatment some players get in (shall I say most) tribes contradicts the term 'tribe' in my opinion.

In my 'tribe' of friends, players are hand picked, not according to their 'imaginary' skills or activity levels or size. Humour, trustworthiness and honesty is what I'm after.

In my mind I'm in the best W22 tribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

In my 'tribe' of friends, players are hand picked, not according to their 'imaginary' skills or activity levels or size. Humour, trustworthiness and honesty is what I'm after.

In my mind I'm in the best W22 tribe.

And in the old CoD, where the most fun we had was in our Skype voice chats, you would have been most welcome. That's why I said I'd want you on my team, right there. :)

DeletedUser

New CoD. Many of you took everything that we did in regard to respect and civility and flushed it down the toilet. You have one shot at winning, and that's learning how not to be punks, so your members stop going barb. But I've said that before, and you're still quite often punks.[/B]

I do not remember us rebranding as the "New CoD"! We are the same tribe but we have had different leadership since you have left. Some of the decisions that have been made have not been the right ones, but ultimately the people in charge at any given point have done what they thought was best for the tribe as a whole.

Alot of the hatred towards $CoD$ has not just come from in the game itself but through the WF, people can be swayed on what others post. You of all should know that from when ~I~ got one hell of a kick in, both in game and on the WF.

To me $CoD$ still is a great tribe to be in and I am not ready to flog the donkey just yet thank you.

DeletedUser

I do not remember us rebranding as the "New CoD"! We are the same tribe but we have had different leadership since you have left. Some of the decisions that have been made have not been the right ones, but ultimately the people in charge at any given point have done what they thought was best for the tribe as a whole.

Alot of the hatred towards $CoD$ has not just come from in the game itself but through the WF, people can be swayed on what others post. You of all should know that from when ~I~ got one hell of a kick in, both in game and on the WF.

To me $CoD$ still is a great tribe to be in and I am not ready to flog the donkey just yet thank you.

pfft ~i~ who da hell was ~i~, ohhh they are the ones that cod was scared of so they got with tbp,

tbp did most of the damage, with cod just picking off the scraps that tbp could not be bothered nobling

DeletedUser

pfft ~i~ who da hell was ~i~, ohhh they are the ones that cod was scared of so they got with tbp,

tbp did most of the damage, with cod just picking off the scraps that tbp could not be bothered nobling

I was in ~I~, $CoD$ did the damage with AN, -TBP- were further away and though they initially declared it was $CoD$ that won the war not -TBP-. They were busy merging with EXP at the time.

DeletedUser

Haven't we already established that the 'hatred' comes from jealousy? Do you mean to say that people are jealous of the quality of posts by some of the codling? :)

DeletedUser

Haven't we already established that the 'hatred' comes from jealousy? Do you mean to say that people are jealous of the quality of posts by some of the codling? :)

I have never stated that some hatred comes from Jealousy. But some people can be swayed by what people post on the World Forums.

DeletedUser

I have never stated that some hatred comes from Jealousy. But some people can be swayed by what people post on the World Forums.

No you haven't. Some of your lot have.

..and yes I'd say not some but most if not everybody.

However, it would be naive to say that the WFs are responsible for the attitude towards CoD.

In game tactics, p. messages, recruitment, account management and choice of allied tribes to mention a would get you in the same position even if none else apart from you and the 'likeable' Angels had ever posted here.

As for the changes of your leadership team...hmmm. All I can say is that it doesn't look that great a change to me. A mostly cosmetic shuffle with the addition of the Leader of the Legendary and for some Tribe of the Year.... S|W.
It sure looks like he's doing his best for the tribe. Great addition to the team.

Coming back to the 'Solo' issue.... Although I don't work Solo, being tribeless means I can make decisions on who to attack, 'insult' and what to noble without negatively affecting others by pursuing my personal goals and foes.

Is that the case for every single member of your council. I have good reasons to doubt it and those who do so have no place in a tribe's high council.
On the contrary players like you who despite the obvious bad signs stay loyal, try to improve things and humbly support others...definitely do

I don't know quelgash or if he's right about CoD, but if If I had to recruit someone for my 'tribe', you'd be the first on the list despite your 'fishy':) background.