Top W22 Info

DeletedUser

However, it would be naive to say that the WFs are responsible for the attitude towards CoD.

They are not solely reponsible and I would agree with my next quote of yours.

In game tactics, p. messages, recruitment, account management and choice of allied tribes to mention a would get you in the same position even if none else apart from you and the 'likeable' Angels had ever posted here.

Coming back to the 'Solo' issue.... Although I don't work Solo, being tribeless means I can make decisions on who to attack, 'insult' and what to noble without negatively affecting others by pursuing my personal goals and foes.

Yes we have spoken about this in previously, and I agree that you can play your own game without the worry of others. One thing that I try to do is to not let personal feelings towards other players cloud my judgement when it comes to making decisions. I like to think that our council will make the best decisions for the tribe as a whole, saying that, you cannot please everyone.

I don't know quelgash or if he's right about CoD, but if If I had to recruit someone for my 'tribe', you'd be the first on the list despite your 'fishy':) background.

:icon_redface: I am flattered by that remark and it is probably the nicest thing I have ever seen you post.

In regards to Q, he was the reason that I joined $CoD$. He was an excellent diplomat and did indeed, with clfdav, put in place the building blocks of $CoD$. Though I will beg to differ with some of his remarks on the forum more recently.

DeletedUser

T
Yes we have spoken about this in previously, and I agree that you can play your own game without the worry of others. One thing that I try to do is to not let personal feelings towards other players cloud my judgement when it comes to making decisions. I like to think that our council will make the best decisions for the tribe as a whole, saying that, you cannot please everyone.

I'm pretty sure you do as I'm sure others on your council don't (and are proving with their play) and that's why they never were or will be suitable for leadership positions. Their only 'skill' is belonging to the clique.

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure you do as I'm sure others on your council don't (and are proving with their play) and that's why they never were or will be suitable for leadership positions. Their only 'skill' is belonging to the clique.

And what leads you to believe that I let my feelings dictate who I attack? I am not talking on behalf of the other leadership, though I disagree with your comment about them.

DeletedUser

And what leads you to believe that I let my feelings dictate who I attack? I am not talking on behalf of the other leadership, though I disagree with your comment about them.

I said... I'm pretty sure you do...i.e. try not to let your feelings dictate your decisions that may affect the tribe.

As for the others who don't, (try likewise) you are entitled to disagree and I'm entitled to keep the details that show otherwise to myself. It would be silly on my behalf to do otherwise.
Since you're a Duke now, your Job to find the weak links and mine to try and exploit them :)

DeletedUser

Since you're a Duke now, your Job to find the weak links and mine to try and exploit them :)

Or you could just tell me to make it a lot easier!! :icon_biggrin: No!, ok no harm in asking. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser27

In an effort to get back on topic :)

1. Defender: KillahKenny
2. Attacker: Dch6mg
3. Diplomat: Elrohir
4. Duke: Komputaz
5. Public face in the forum: Skinnywill

Most loved tribe?(Past or present.)

1. EXP
2. FFS

Most hated tribe? (Past or present.)

1. RBE
2. COD

Most amusing poster?

1. Tony Mokbel
2. Mihajes

Poster I should most keep an eye on? :icon_twisted:

1. Lew Lew
2. Darkaniken

Most memorable war?

1. XIII vs RBE
2. TBP vs ~I~

If TW Bosses went insane tomorrow and all tribes were disbanded, and it was everyone fighting for themselves... who would be most likely to come out on top? (Not that I'm... in any way... suggesting that's a possibility... -polite cough-.)

1. Sir Colbey
2. Dwinpenny
3. KillahKenny

If you had to recruit someone from any tribe other'n your own, who would you pick? (Ignoring the obvious flaws of spies, etc, if you chose an enemy tribe. Really just interested in where the skillz lie. And who can admit to having a worthy opponent. :icon_wink: )

1. Sir Colbey
2. Dwinpenny
3. KillahKenny

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

thanks but you gotta be kidding me. I wouldn't rank myself in the top 100 in this world currently let alone including players who have left. By far the most talented player I fought alongside was Tatisan but i am told that Sammah wasn't too shabby on his day as well.

With regard to Tony's comments. I was in the leadership of ~I~ throughout that war and there is no doubt in my mind that it was CoD that did the damage not TBP. This was the driver for sor so many of the survivors to join CoD rather than accepting offers from RBE.

Last edited by a moderator:

AndyJc

thanks but you gotta be kidding me. I wouldn't rank myself in the tip 100 in this world currently let alone including players who have left. By far the most talented palyrI fought alongside was Tatisan but i am told that Sammah wasn't too shabby onn his day as well.

With regard to Tony's comments. I was in the leadership of ~I~ throughout that war and there is no doubt in my mind that it was CoD that did the damage not TBP. This was ththe drive for sfor so many of the survivors to join CoD rather than accepting offers from RBE.

Probably told that by Sam himself...

I am surprised by how few people have mentioned the old guys, Ruud, tatty, tim and put RBE as hated when compared to tribes like D3TH.

DeletedUser

true Andy, SAm has mentioned his awesome skills a few times, just in passing like, nothing boastful at all.

DeletedUser27

To be fair, I'm stuck with a partial knowledge of W22 even though I started not long after everyone else.

I remember the forum characters, starkiller, broly, and the other 24 on my ignore list (lol @ lew lew). However what shaped my perceptions was starting in K47 and moving east.

When you're on the rim and bottled in by XIII, -TBP- and $CoD$, the world is a lot smaller, so I recall those I spoke to or fought with and against.

My recollections are along the Frozen Flaims' line, with Elrohir, Komputaz, Saucy Celtic Wench, KK, Gutterweasel, Quorical and Vix. Then the verbals and the fights with people from -3-, XIII, XIV, -TBP-, CoD, the disastrous 'The Co' merge, the even more disastrous $CoD$ merge where you lost your tribe and I shot myself in the foot.

Not names you might recall with anything other than loathing much like quel does these days.

I've been in almost all the tribes in the east, so I've seen a fair few people fight and defend. I thought it better to base my choices on 1st hand experience over the WF.

Things certainly have changed though since I got owned and quit.

DeletedUser

Ha, XIII family was rank 1 for over a year with me as a duke and I took XIV from rank 6 to rank 2.
Regardless of all your moaning DWTC about how crap XIII was they still beat you.

I'm not sure I've failed as a Duke, other than for a few odd days I'm about to enter my 16th month as a top 20 Duke.

Oh come now, you had some help Andy :)

DeletedUser

Ill just answer a couple:

Most Loved tribe:
1. RBE
2. TBP

Most Hated Tribe:
1. MooN Family (W22, GSM, K55)
2. Smurfs

I actually agree with you on something for once :p

MooN family was bad, templar family was pretty obnoxious as well.

AndyJc

Oh come now, you had some help Andy :)

Oh there is no way that was all me lol.

You in the early and mid days, Dch6mg in the later days. And others along the way too of course (ie TR mainly)

Templar family were noobs of the highest order.

DeletedUser

W22 Dream Team. Who would you pick?

1. Defender (and no, this doesn't just mean turtling... sniping, dodging, backtiming, etc, are all important aspects of defending):
Bullit bail and the dude who ran KG forgot his name :L
2. Attacker: to many to pick from
3. Diplomat: None Diplomats suck :eek:
4. Duke: Starkiller
5. Public face in the forum: The Lewder :eek:

Most loved tribe?
(Past or present.)

~K52K~I (EBR or whatever they turned into)
2. Bdeath

Most hated tribe? (Past or present.)

D3th
2. KG

Most amusing poster? (And it's okay, you can restrain yourselves from mentioning me here. This is all about YOU! I understand.)

The Lewder
2. Bullit bail

Poster I should most keep an eye on?
:icon_twisted:

Bullit bail :eek:
2. The Lewder

Most memorable war?

D3th Vs Bullit bail
2. Epic Vs ~K52k~

If TW Bosses went insane tomorrow and all tribes were disbanded, and it was everyone fighting for themselves... who would be most likely to come out on top? (Not that I'm... in any way... suggesting that's a possibility... -polite cough-.)

1. Bullit bail ofc :eek:
2. Someone i can't remember anyone :eek:
same as 2.

If you had to recruit someone from any tribe other'n your own, who would you pick? (Ignoring the obvious flaws of spies, etc, if you chose an enemy tribe. Really just interested in where the skillz lie. And who can admit to having a worthy opponent. :icon_wink: )

1. Ar15Texas
2. The Lewder for the laugh of it
3. They guy who ran D3th just for fun :p

DeletedUser61672

I change my opinion of past. This post y bullitshit is the worst opinion i have ever heard.