tormos11

pathious

tormos11 of PACK, you should be ashamed of yourself, your tribe is getting eaten by subV and what are you doing, internally nobling your tribesmen and eating abandoned villages.

Can't wait until subV get round to eating you:axemen::axemen::axemen:

DeletedUser64969

least hes active the rest of pack arnt so i dont blame him, abit difficult for one man to make a move against several, just get out stacked anyway, if i was him id be nobling more behind lines to make more defence and i am pretty sure thats what hes doing, not his fault pack was a role over

DeletedUser

least hes active the rest of pack arnt so i dont blame him, abit difficult for one man to make a move against several, just get out stacked anyway, if i was him id be nobling more behind lines to make more defence and i am pretty sure thats what hes doing, not his fault pack was a role over

Agree 100%. What is he supposed to do, send his troops to defend inactive players? He is, and should be, in self-preservation mode right now. What I am surprised to see is that none of the other tribes left in this world trying to hold on have invited him to join them.....................

Then again, maybe he has been and they have not shown him anything better than what he has in Pack.

DeletedUser64969

Agree 100%. What is he supposed to do, send his troops to defend inactive players? He is, and should be, in self-preservation mode right now. What I am surprised to see is that none of the other tribes left in this world trying to hold on have invited him to join them.....................

Then again, maybe he has been and they have not shown him anything better than what he has in Pack.

i agree with that as well :p, nobody has stopped fighting each other so we will win world twice as quick, thank god for there stupidity.

pathious

It's called tribal wars, not self preservation wars, what's the point of being in a tribe if you dont help your tribesman, looking after himself is doing jack sh*t for his tribe.:icon_rolleyes:

If he doesn't want to send his defence to inactives that;s fine, but surely he shouldbe sending his offence to villages occupied by the enemy and not his own tribes troops and abandoned villages, no doubt he is hoping for an invite to subV, so isn't attacking them, then again he could be a spy which is also why he isn't attacking them and has been left alone.:lol:

DeletedUser

who says he is being left alone? I know I have sent some nukes his way.

DeletedUser

It's called tribal wars, not self preservation wars, what's the point of being in a tribe if you dont help your tribesman, looking after himself is doing jack sh*t for his tribe.:icon_rolleyes:

If he doesn't want to send his defence to inactives that;s fine, but surely he shouldbe sending his offence to villages occupied by the enemy and not his own tribes troops and abandoned villages, no doubt he is hoping for an invite to subV, so isn't attacking them, then again he could be a spy which is also why he isn't attacking them and has been left alone.:lol:

Hmmmmmm, tribal wars....................

I don't see his tribe doing anything. So maybe he is doing the best he can. As for not being attacked, you should check TW stats. BTW, what account do you play on this world?

DeletedUser64969

i bet he doesn't even have any account on this world therefore no right to comment on anyone else, tormos is doing rather well for his position so deserves some respect, but he will go down like all the others one day, even if hes the last non subv player on the world :) so i say give it where its due, if you were in his position you would of most likely failed by now, and as for you saying attack subv 1 man cant really do much just get stacked against dosnt matter how much offense hes got he will still get nowhere tbh. you should use your brain mate pisses me off when people like this come on the forums lol but your entitled to your opinion.

DeletedUser

tormos is holding good, and he is being hit alot, the reason he is not loosing many villages is because he has alot of defense in his villages