tossers

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
i disbanded my tribe to join horde.. wtf all handing over villas to coplay

where the backbone! wheres the tribal dig in bastoigne.. think the germans would say come hold my kit bag

wankers the lot

i will fight and die as my tribe..

you may call me stupid laugh whatever..

but i tell u now

no one remembers a member who merges players like me always remember the dukes.. no matter my issues with solo- he won worlds by being at the front

thats who i remember.

DeletedUser114215

Is this post in the right forum? The tribe HORDE here is rank 251 with only one member, and as far as I can see, Apex is very much still around, despite losing villages to WL the last two days. If this is indeed intended for the w106 forum, I have no clue what you're trying to say.

Celaethon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
i disbanded my tribe to join horde.. wtf all handing over villas to coplay

where the backbone! wheres the tribal dig in bastoigne.. think the germans would say come hold my kit bag

wankers the lot

i will fight and die as my tribe..

you may call me stupid laugh whatever..

but i tell u now

no one remembers a member who merges players like me always remember the dukes.. no matter my issues with solo- he won worlds by being at the front

thats who i remember.

Well, I've been the person behind there who has managed horde recruitments from dt (except cornetto). Only one player gifted us villages who came to co play us and it's been sometime since that happend.

Edit: Amon, berserkers etc just gave up and quit when we did op on them

Young Blood

Yo , kirk this 106 :D

can someone move this thread to 103 :s tfbs are leaving each skype group its no fun