Total Eclipse of the Bad moon

DeletedUser

1.png

BMR you asked us for a NAP, you were fleeing from conflict, when DEUS refused, you allied yourself with the cowards of =RES=
=RES= asked us to attack you, we didn't. Now they are your allies.

You attacked us, and they are using you
This is now your funeral

2.png

DeletedUser

Well, I see some of the old storm folks fled to Deus. I guess they wanted to escape that which they had vowed to give to Deus. Now Deus is so scared of a small little tribe that they threaten us? LOL....we must really scare you for you to declare on such a small tribe.

Well, like Ray Stevens said.......May the bird of paradise fly up your nose..... May an elephant caress you with his toes.... May your wife be plagued with runners in her hose.... May the bird of paradise fly up your nose!!

I'm sure that is an old Irish hex of some kind...... :lol:

May your nukes explode in your own vills.... May your noble stumble and fall into the path of your cavalry....and may your mines flood and expel toxic fumes and quit producing. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Now Deus is so scared of a small little tribe that they threaten us? LOL....we must really scare you for you to declare on such a small tribe.

Not scared, your just closer, and allied RES.

woody955 on 05.07. at 23:03
Out of respect for Ronin... kill BMR... lol

RStudios on 05.07. at 23:04
lol :D

woody955 on 05.07. at 23:05
Here is a proposal for you... RES and Deus NAP .. RES kill ttd and you kill off BMR... that way at least RES and Deus will have a decent war later or we may aswell all go home!

RStudios on 05.07. at 23:50
LMAO... no

Enjoy Your new found "friends"

DeletedUser

LMAO yea res and deus are going to be the last fight naa i predict a 1v1v1 hyper ttd deus that would be fun long time friends it would be a good clean fight probably

DeletedUser

So um...another loss for BMR's group? Move along, nothing new.

DeletedUser

.....woody doesn't exactly speak for the tribe as a whole here people.... please remember he is basically a refugee that was probably only trying to save his ass for a lil longer. His comments are his own and don't reflect how the tribe feels as a whole.

Either way another war begins where is wiz and his pretty maps when you need him :p

DeletedUser

you can probably count tdd in on this and since hyper were still attacking them well thats means its the same only they dont have a badass leader and as many skilled people

DeletedUser

oh and on a side note, unless something new has changed BMR isn't allied with res they are NAP, I could be wrong as I tend not to be to up to date with current drama