Total Eclipse of the Bad moon

DeletedUser

Busy maintaining my life? I have a job, I have a kid, I have a wife. I can't be arsed to live on here. and he never asked anyone to sit him and help him. He just cried there was 100 incoming.. Either way I am not going to argue over the fact that some player left and got nobled. He would have been nobled if he stayed in storm so what's the difference when he came running to us for protection.

Again, there was well over 48 hours to help him. I have a life with friends, 3 other worlds to play, 2 sits on one of those worlds with 2k incomings apiece, I sit in this world as well and help out, then I had to send trains. 48 hours is more than enough time if you log on once per day to see, "Hey, my tribemate is under attack. I have 10 villages in the area, maybe I should help him." Look at this:

Player ranking for the continent 41Rank Name Tribe Points Villages Total villages
1 neva1 Deus 6,34 Mio. 652 1.000
2 marshmellows {HDR} 6,14 Mio. 674 964
3 LipeLipe =RES= 3,67 Mio. 380 667
4 merlinsmyth =RES= 3,44 Mio. 285 298
5 selore28 2,99 Mio. 284 316
6 ushkan 1,56 Mio. 173 273
7 goirkam =RES= 994.952 97 390
8 conquermen {HDR} 865.792 89 557
9 oule SOV 703.991 73 100
10 Noodlez 69 =RES= 684.267 67 94

How hard do you think it would've been for you to all lend a hand to your tribemate? If you had, perhaps you would stand a better chance against me.

LOL what my like 5 K40 village? or my 15ish K30?

Ever think that support is elsewhere? or they are nukes?? not too effective defense when its offensive troops. LipeLipe is a ghost, I don't think I ever saw them post a single thing in the forums since they joined from some newbie tribe they ate. and how is dcloake gonna defend when he is mainly situated in K1 (and banned apparently)

Erm nevermind apparently dcloake has like 60 villages in K40
12 dcloake =RES= 612.962 61
so yes I suppose he could have sent some support but he could be in a similar situation as me. Personally I could careless that mike got attacked and nobled.

But there was also other tribemates that were alot closer with more villages than myself or dcloake that could have supported why they didnt I don't know.
2 jesscute {HDR} 1,67 Mio. 167 897-was in res at the time
3 killsong =RES= 1,36 Mio. 141 874

Exactly. They didn't. Because they think along the same lines as you, "We don't have to, someone else will take care of it." And that's why you'll always lose to a tribe that works together...or just me, as I said.

DeletedUser

Erm I took several villages over in K14,15, and 6. Heck I still have some of them. I kept they all till storm died off and I thought better than to leave troops piled up over there when home base would have been left open to possible close range attacks.

then your refuting your own argument by yourself?

but not really cause your lying.

here your ''impact'' in the last war you participate in,and this while permiting yourself to judge/criticize Storm and your Ex tribe RES... ect ect..

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: korrupted

Side 2:
Tribes: =TTD= Deus
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 16
Difference: 13

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 32,385
Side 2: 146,838
Difference: 114,453

chart

I was referring to how people were saying that if res had done something in the war then storm would still be here... I guess I need to run around quoting everything to help you next time..

yes usualy,when you answer to me in 90% of your post and wish to answer to someone else word in an other part of your post its a good idea to quote that said pearson,otherwise its a bit confusing..

P.S. I have no idea who you are in game LOL so no I don't know that you have made some move to the 'new' frontline or backline whichever you prefer to call it

Clik my spoiler to see my signature.

edit:eek:rel,on the other side,that's why we lost too,we had too many player of is style :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

then your refuting your own argument by yourself?

but not really cause your lying.

here your ''impact'' in the last war you participate in,and this while permiting yourself to judge/criticize Storm and your Ex tribe RES... ect ect..

Yip your right I did f-all in the war.. I could not justify the 22day return trip for nukes and nobles. It was boring me out of the game. I got some villages up close and they grabbed some barbs and other crap but then everyone quit putting any kind of effort into pressing K6. Check my conquer history all the villages other than 1 were lost in like the last 2 weeks maybe less.

Clik my spoiler to see my signature.
oh haha, funny thing is when the war first started I stacked you with massive support as it was requested from storm. guess you don't remember that but I was smaller then and the support probably really wasn't much in your eyes.

and to the guy that said that I have the attitude of someone else will take care of it, that is totally wrong I am not like that I am willing to help when I can and where I can. As I have already said I was not able to help in that particular situation. That's great that you can play 3 accounts and 3 worlds it just means you have more time to play games that I do. quite frankly handling my 1 account is more work that I like but I do this to pass time when I have some other than that I could careless about it

some of yall take such offense to stuff around here I don't get it really.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I know, we lost cause of players like him too. Shame, but at least now we're on the side with players that help, with the friends who help.

korrupted, wars are not won by sitting back, taking barbs and then losing them, and supporting your tribemates. They're won by nuking the enemy and nobling the enemy.

DeletedUser

it saddens me korrupted... to see you like this... you showed such fire and passion when you were viciously nobling those inactives of mine... now those villages are doing the same thing as before under your control. A player your size should be feared... Someone who sees my incoming feels either panic or excitement... You can't even stir an interest anymore. Even some other RES players make you look like a chump...

The Great 1One1

Bump.

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: Deus =TTD= HYPER
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: BMR =RES=
Players:

Timeframe: 12/07/2010 00:00:00 to 22/07/2010 12:11:07

Side 1: 1,036
Side 2: 194
Difference: 842

chart

Side 1: 9,785,668
Side 2: 1,847,026
Difference: 7,938,642

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Looks to me this is going to start looking like W4:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: LIFE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TBP T.B.P!
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 13,933
Side 2: 1,686
Difference: 12,247

chart

Side 1: 136,623,316
Side 2: 16,364,481
Difference: 120,258,835

chart
[/spoil]

The Great 1One1

Btw, I notice woody went barb. Anyone know if it was a perma ban or did he delete?

sypherr

I heard he deleted bud bet a few others did also as he always seem to have a few sits

DeletedUser44759

wars are not won by sitting back, taking barbs and then losing them, and supporting your tribemates. They're won by nuking the enemy and nobling the enemy.

That is just soooooo true....maybe when i get back in saddle with new acc we can test that theory out again..put a little bit of the "war" back in tribal wars? BMR DNA isn't dead yet, the spirit may be a bit crushed, the cohesion non existant and in the words of a friend the whole situation "a mess" but this world needs needs a target to flame on forums and attack ingame, otherwise it just gets far too huggy...time for death or (possibly replace "or" with "and") glory...Ragnarok is upon us..woot!

Thorjotuns.jpg

however, in my new disguise I'll be hard to find

WkBoDD6pbpvxwo5iCYMmMJYQo1_500.jpg