Total Hauled

Annoyingdevil

yeah that has its own problems , do you weaken a nuke to keep some resources coming in , or does the take from the nuking make up for it ?

Personally, if the village I'm nuking has a decent amount of swords then I sacrifice the farming. Means my other villages can farm the villages that my main village will farmy anyway.

Oh and you're relatively near me. Hello neighbour.

DeletedUser105016

Yea Swaggur has not farmed much today :icon_razz: It usually is more then that.

Yeah, we can do 4m+ but we aren't that active the last few days, sorry :$

My problem is theres a lot of suffocation in the area at the moment. I'll definitely have to start shaping the farms harder in order to try and get an edge of things.

Of course, the extra villages and troops are a factor as well.

We're currently not growing very quick :(

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yeah, we can do 4m+ but we aren't that active the last few days, sorry :$

Hmm, pretty sure I can do 400k now (I'm 1917 points), so still able to cling to 10% of that I think. I'd have to be very active to do 400k at the moment though I think.

You have plundered 290.005 resources so far. The current record is 3.141.717 plundered resources.

was with fairly half-assed farming all day

PL: 2,116
RB: 2,533,241

Started A week ago.. (start over)

Res hauled carries over after you restart. That includes pre-restart as well.

DeletedUser93408

Before i restart my haul is only like 500k, so it doesnt count..

DeletedUser

I had to micro farm for sooo long... now players try to spike 500 point barbs with 1000 troops HC and all

I get maybe 500k a day after that is ODA time I send troop on an 8-13 hour tour :)

Barbs don't have much wall but still they stack them...

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You have plundered other villages 2.154 times so far.
So far you have looted 1.433.829 resources.

Farms are ridiculous in my area.

Construction assignment Duration Completion Cancellation
Warehouse (Level 20) 0:18:08 today at 21:34:21 cancel
Village Headquarters (Level 26) 4:17:16 tomorrow at 01:51:37 cancel

The question now is, is 26 high enough?

DeletedUser

1.425 plunders
1.964,837 looted

Also nobled someone on K36 finally... For a noob!

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You have plundered 101.337 resources so far. The current record is 554.062 plundered resources.

How is that possible? Only started a week and a half ago and have less than 1,000 lc. Do none of the top accounts know how to farm? :p

DeletedUser

You have plundered 101.337 resources so far. The current record is 554.062 plundered resources.

How is that possible? Only started a week and a half ago and have less than 1,000 lc. Do none of the top accounts know how to farm? :p

Or they attacking people :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

You have already plundered other villages 3.647 times!
You have already looted 3.560.982 resources!

Not to shabby for soon 2 weeks, I believe.

DeletedUser93408

^so your back You Kill me Every Time.. :)

Plunderer: 3,231
Robber: 3,984,142

DeletedUser105769

Plunderer: 126
Robber: 170,456

Can i ask how you people rob more than 500k daily,i usually send 50 raids,10LC each.If someone could give me some tips.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Plunderer: 126
Robber: 170,456

Can i ask how you people rob more than 500k daily,i usually send 50 raids,10LC each.If someone could give me some tips.

People your size probably don't.

I'm at about 700k-800k a day but my village is about 800 points larger than yours and I'd imagine I most likely have a lot more lc than you.

DeletedUser105769

I´m trying to get 300k looted resources per day,what do you advise:sending more raids,with less Lc or less raids and more Lc also how much Lc for each attack do you usually send?

DeletedUser

I´m trying to get 300k looted resources per day,what do you advise:sending more raids,with less Lc or less raids and more Lc also how much Lc for each attack do you usually send?

get more lc first off, so then you can increase how many vills you can attack. then depending upon your hauls at 10 lc, up it to 15.

personally, i SRE, so i send anywhere from 10 lc up to 100 lc depending upon how many rez are in the village and such.

if you dont wanna SRE, just send like 4 scouts to the surrounding vills and do the math in your head about how many lc to send and get full hauls.

DeletedUser

we joined 9 days ago 4k plunders and 2.8mio loot total

so far today we have 575k loot and 400 plunders we're farming 10lc at a time but essentially more runs = more res, to start we went with 3lc per run, then 5, 7 and then 10 we increased once walls starting growing in barbs