Total Hauled

• Thread starter DeletedUser92753
  • Start date

DeletedUser64969

immunesoul, how's the farming?

http://gyazo.com/4579cd721e8a951740e7861e901c91ec

same with everything in this game you have to balance the costs of your actions, if you clear something, you have to know you will get a return in repayments for the troops (are pits high enough), more importantly the time traveling to it (if your clearing something that costs more than the time traveling to it, to make a farm your more then likely doing something wrong (takes repeated trips to pick up ressies), all this has to be put into account, have they stopped growing? if there popping militia up and upping hiding place, why bother farming them (unless you have cats) make them barb.

I see so many people on this game doing the following, lets say i have 100 axe, someone has 200 spear with no wall, they clear it and there like what an awesome clear although they lost 2/3 of there axes can't pick up the resources, while other people have noticed the ODD change, scouted it and are now farming it also. common sense people all you need :p not only does that happen they keep whoring there village to deal with the losses (res pits) so by time they reach 3k they have a low point village, relatively based around resource production as they can't pay for the troop production, so rax and stables are low level, meaning a huge fail by start up mechanics, and they have a rather medium amount of ODA as they never saved there troops up enough to cut the costs of clearing things.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

As a rule of thumb, I don't attack anyone active in the first week or so. Losing troops is a major setback.
And I usually only clear someone if my daily farm growth has stopped. Attacking someone ant this point of the game is troublesome because you lose troops and, if the opponent is clever, you won't be able to farm him, so the only advantage being one less peep messing with your farms.

This is just a thought of a newbie to the game :p

DeletedUser100646

i use my market to fill barbs then go pick it up again, so far I have 353k.

DeletedUser

Only 353k?? You are just referring to the hauls farmed today, right?

mattcurr

Wow has the skill level dropped so much that my total is seen as impossible:/

DeletedUser64969

so then you must have atleast 400 LC, if not 600, all you gotta do is put a screenie up :)

mattcurr

so then you must have atleast 400 LC, if not 600, all you gotta do is put a screenie up :)

If you think that requires 600 lc you're not farming correctly. For 6 years I've posted screen shots I'm on my cell and CBA. I've been top 5 of god knows how many worlds if it helps you sleep at night to think I'm lying go ahead

DeletedUser

immunesoul, what's your username on this world? seen you on quite a few worlds.

DeletedUser64969

If you think that requires 600 lc you're not farming correctly. For 6 years I've posted screen shots I'm on my cell and CBA. I've been top 5 of god knows how many worlds if it helps you sleep at night to think I'm lying go ahead

You know what i meant 400-600, atm i got 150k farmed with 170 LC. obviously you could farm 350k with 400 LC, but with that many ressies to spend i'd imagine you'd have more than 400 LC unless your throwing axe out, highest point person is 850 or something, i'm 600 points nearly so that extra 200k res is going mainly on troops lets face it.

then just to add the obvious before someone say's it, add res pits on, i'd expect you have 15/15/15 at least so there's 2 LC an hour on top, not to mentioned you'd more then likely have the quest for 2k population as well, or near it.

Last edited:

mattcurr

You know what i meant 400-600, atm i got 150k farmed with 170 LC. obviously you could farm 350k with 400 LC, but with that many ressies to spend i'd imagine you'd have more than 400 LC unless your throwing axe out, highest point person is 850 or something, i'm 600 points nearly so that extra 200k res is going mainly on troops lets face it.

then just to add the obvious before someone say's it, add res pits on, i'd expect you have 15/15/15 at least so there's 2 LC an hour on top.
Time

DeletedUser100646

Props if you managed it without getting pushed. But i'll just go on thinking you're trolling till i see a screeny.

DeletedUser

0f3056db25d6bd53b29e75f049a58085384b9cdd9bcb269596b901990e85bf0d.jpg

DeletedUser100646

kinda goes without saying with w/o pp exchange.

You should ask some of your tribemates to help you balance resources, they've been helping me balance mine ;)

Last edited by a moderator: