Total Hauled

• Thread starter DeletedUser92753
  • Start date

DeletedUser92753

This lack of activity is almost disturbing lol. Anyways, its a pretty common thread. Set yourself up for praise or ridicule and share your haul amounts.

Advice to new guys, [spoil]unless you are an alias or very confident of your playing ability, sharing your hauls could put you at a disadvantage if people around know. So share with caution![/spoil]

As for myself, a few hours in. Sitting at 1,054. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Jace, if you're playing this world and not with me I'm gonna cry</3

I bloody wish I could be hauling now, I got no barbs close to me it's ridiculous.

I have 0 hauled. Yes, zero. If any of you know me, you'd know I like to farm like crazy so this is pissing me off.

Thanks, Morthy you babe for all the barbs ;) :* too kind ! Ahaha

DeletedUser

There are resources in this world? I thought they had done away with the idea completely after my first few exploratory scoutings. ^.^

DeletedUser75474

hmmmm, I pre-registered, but I deleted this acc on world 75. I'm playing with my new account --> "Fourth Base". For some reason, I don't have the privs to answer forums with him though.

Robber (Wood - Level 1)Loot a total of 500 resources.
Next level: Loot 10.000 resources!
1.248 / 10.000

DeletedUser

I'm playing with my new account --> "Fourth Base". For some reason, I don't have the privs to answer forums with him though.
You gotta register it on the forums first...

I have looted 200 but thats out of 200. Only joined about an hour ago and have only farmed one barb so far with half the troops (cautious of spikers)

DeletedUser

yeah already done that. I can log in as Fourth Base in the forums, but I simply can't answer any posts lol

All new forum accounts need to be activated by a senior admin before access to the forums is allowed. Have no fear I am sure it will be done soon

DeletedUser

1160... getting pretty bad hauls, and the closest barb is an hour trip one way :eek:/

DeletedUser17826

I forgot the correct amount of spears... etc, for farming all these 26pt barbs lol

Michael Corleone.

Its amazing how people with barbs so far away will still Rax rush when they should up mines.

It's a 1.5 speed world.:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

that's probably habit of being aggressive and the enjoyment of decimating the mine builders once bp ends... due to having more troops... just as wild guess...

DeletedUser

I preefer a balanced build even if its 1.5 speed world i want both good resource level and LC fast <3

Michael Corleone.

that's probably habit of being aggressive and the enjoyment of decimating the mine builders once bp ends... due to having more troops... just as wild guess...
Who says mine builders just build mines? I had no barbs in my area so I went with higher mines. Now that barbs have popped up, I should be fine. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Everyone knows mine builders have no troops

erm well i did play the no haul world and i went hc build and i got attacked and i had max mines and low barrack<3 but high stable..... and hq.... and i beat the guy with my spear/HC army... nobled his village... and moved on.... and well he just had mines lvl 23-25 on a no haul world.... so yh....

I am a proud mine builder <3

DeletedUser

Fml no barbs near me and all of them are completely dry when I do farm them. I think I'm gonna cry :'(