Total Hauled

• Thread starter DeletedUser92753
  • Start date

DeletedUser115432

Not sure but considering I had 9,5 when I quit it should be around 11 at least^^

DeletedUser

Pffft !
Yeah, you're hauling a lot more than me...
I just find it funny you're not doubling me in points<3 ;p ahaha

DeletedUser64969

Pffft !
Yeah, you're hauling a lot more than me...
I just find it funny you're not doubling me in points<3 ;p ahaha

probs doubling you in farming :p just i build troops instead :icon_rolleyes:, you dirty little whore give me them points :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

probs doubling you in farming :p just i build troops instead :icon_rolleyes:, you dirty little whore give me them points :icon_twisted:

Im not far behind you, better hurry up ;)
I still got my nukes building 24/7, and yeah you probably have double my farming...why don't you pick up the pace and start doubling whoever is at second pace ;D I got an idea!? How ago we merge! Mwahahaha super account ftw spread over the K ! :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted:

You should go outside once in a while, it's a big and beautiful world...and no I don't mean W75.

The world is overrated

DeletedUser64969

Im not far behind you, better hurry up ;)
I still got my nukes building 24/7, and yeah you probably have double my farming...why don't you pick up the pace and start doubling whoever is at second pace ;D I got an idea!? How ago we merge! Mwahahaha super account ftw spread over the K ! :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted:

The world is overrated

and merge wars are funnnnnnn :icon_razz:

You should go outside once in a while, it's a big and beautiful world...and no I don't mean W75.

i've being in the "REAL" world all day today and still have looter, the accounts being logged in twice in 8 hours for 15min each time, so i'd just say mehhh to anything you have to say, just know how to play the game better.

Last edited:

DeletedUser111495

Send me some resources, i want another noble built, only have 2 atm :p

DeletedUser115432

you still didn't catch me :p
Plunderer (Gold - Level 4)Plunder resources from other villages 10.000 times.
Total: 115.283