Totally rimmed accounts

DeletedUser

Ok Bert says its very hard too totally rim an account so i thought we would make a thread showing the players TLA totally rim over the next few weeks months.

Add players here who get rimmed or delete please.To me its the same difference.

DeletedUser89005

Ok Bert says its very hard too totally rim an account
indeed it is becoming more difficult (nobels are more accessible and barbs are plenty, plus inactive players) but is it impossible.. no..

DeletedUser

We will see how mnay we get on this list,i think its easier than you do Bert.I expect a lot of grinders too capitulate with the pressure soon.

DeletedUser

It's not only difficult to rim a player; it's impossible. Players no longer go to the rim.

DeletedUser

Player Action Date/Time Points
Jay Smoothe Left 29th September 2011 - 02:07 0

DeletedUser89005

I expect a lot of grinders too capitulate with the pressure soon.
i expect most will just have turned barb due to boredom and other aspects of life as opposed to pressure from an online game mikey.. lets face it what pressure does the game generate other than fun.. having the chance to snipe a nobel or retake just one vill whilst under heavy attack is a massive achievement and alot of fun to any player.. ive seen accounts out there mikey with thousands of incomings, mine included, and thats been going on for months.. nearly all who i speak off are still there.. but yes there will be more who do quit.. and this mail is'nt from a Grinder either mikey...

****** on 03.10. at 21:02

yeah, I gotta spend some time in RL. dont have the hours and hours to worry about the game like i once did anymore. I was over it about 6 months ago. I thought id get the urge to play again sooner or later but it just never happened.

DeletedUser87372

True, RL has a strong part to play in whether people quit or not, but quite often I think you will find people quit because they see no hope in winning. Most people play games to win and if there is ZERO chance of that happening then many will just hang up their gloves so to speak and move on.

If someone is winning a game and still getting a lot of enjoyment, they can often (certainly not always) continue playing even through RL issues. I myself had some RL issues very recently where my 14 month old son got burned quite badly, have spent a number of days at the children's hospital, I have also had marital troubles (mainly due to the time spent on this game), the birth of a child, and soon to be the birth of another in my time here, I have continued on. There have been times I have considered the easy way out by quitting, but I have invested this much of my life, so I will be seeing it through. If people's lives become too busy to focus on this game, but they want to continue, they could find a coplayer and log in as and when they could, but if there is no hope whatsoever why would they bother, many will not and blame it on RL.

Obviously, just my opinion on it and there have been some extreme circumstances where RL really MUST take over from this game. Within TLA alone, people have died, got divorced, failed at school, and had new babies to contend with and all of them have stuck with it (with the exception of the death, obviously), where they could not, they found another player to continue on and/or co-play.

DeletedUser89005

please accept my sympathy and i wish your son well with his recovery jv, and i know each and everyone who uses these forums would say the same.. (and another on the way, you dirty cat..lol)

its not just about winning the game though jv.. for alot they have already won in there game, they prevented an easy win.. friendships have been established, lessons learned for other worlds etc..

DeletedUser87372

Yes, I agree that there is a great side effect to this game, which is the social aspect. I have made many great friendships, people on both sides of the fence really. But we all started playing, to play the game. MOST people play games to win. This is not kindergarten where no one wins and we all get a shiny participation medal to take home to our mummy. The race may be fun, and is certainly a great day out with our friends, but a race is still a race and the gold medal is still the ultimate goal (for most).

And thank you for your sympathy, it has been a harder week on my wife and I than on my son though.

DeletedUser62494

Rimming players has never been hard the normal reason for deleting is boredom or the player comes yo a point where the time spent on this game is more then their rl allows then to spend then most will delete. As many in TLA and others may have noticed my activity in the last six months has been next to none. Obviously my rl has caused this between finishing my divorce and the my grandfather dying last night of cancer I have had next to no time to play but I cling to the hope of returning to finish what I have put so much time into. But those who delete imo are free of this cursed game nd it's time draining effects.

DeletedUser89005

wise words slayer... and sorry for your loss...

and i hope things will improve for you...

DeletedUser87372

I am very sorry for your loss Slayer, best wishes to you and your family in this difficult time.

lords of the emos

MITACHIA - RIMMED

There's one player that I rimmed berty just to prove you wrong. :p

DeletedUser99306

You're too late for that Mikey. I heard Bert deleted a few months back.

DeletedUser

Sorry should have said Penguin,we will go for a double deletion.

DeletedUser87372

No Mikey, I think I remember him saying he is staying till the end and not deleting.

To be honest, he has probably had more fun these last few days with the attacks from all sides then he has had with the BigBert24 account.