tournament is over.. no point wasting time on it..

• Thread starter Deleted User - 11435223
  • Start date

Deleted User - 11435223

at this point the tournament should just be deleted.. the level of exploitation, cheating and quitting is beyond insane.. right now i sit in a tribe where everybody quit. im in 35th place havent lost a set and im surrounded by 200 sets that are either banned or left because cheaters didnt get banned fast enough.. i cant join new group, there is no actives very close and only reason i lost is because of others exploiting.. support said i made poor choices ..? what follow the rules? um ok... this is no tournament anymore... just whoever is with 12 that can eat the most barbs. tons of skill go into that lol...

DeletedUser126146

i got nobled by a noob here

i had more off troops and some deff, player X thought he was going to backtime me, but he run dead on my deff, i also whiped his tribe mate next to him

then another of their support accounts trew his clear on me and player x was able to noble me, after that, he nobled the support player who trew clear on me

is a joke

PRADA

Reaction score
i got nobled by a noob here

i had more off troops and some deff, player X thought he was going to backtime me, but he run dead on my deff, i also whiped his tribe mate next to him

then another of their support accounts trew his clear on me and player x was able to noble me, after that, he nobled the support player who trew clear on me

is a joke

hey man were you playing solowars instead of tribalwars?

Lord Batan

blocked
Reaction score
It was not a real tournament on the first place, not real settings for the tournament. No co playing, no account sitting, that's real tournament not 20 players on one accunt.

Lord Batan

blocked
Reaction score
2010 was actually a much better game than now. And this was not a tournament, just a normal game with no premium points...real turnamet is like I told

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
2010 was actually a much better game than now. And this was not a tournament, just a normal game with no premium points...real turnamet is like I told
Oh I definitely agree that premium, morale, and additions like that, ruined the game.

ManjMwalPoiro

Reaction score
It was not a real tournament on the first place, not real settings for the tournament. No co playing, no account sitting, that's real tournament not 20 players on one accunt.
This World was perfect in the settings for me, cause there were not any prenium advantage ( only account manager), tribe locked, speed 4. The only problem was the community, at the starts the Map was full of booster account, there was a lot of cheater too and all the tribe stop After just a few lost. Tribe who accepted to continue when they were in inferiority was SHOW, OLP ans us Tuches. I think that this World was good, there have been 2 really good tribe who was Show and HaK( I don't count french tribe, cause I can't judge myself ). To comeback on the cheating problem from my side, we never fond anyone suspicious. Just some german, that I suspected of multiple account.

El Bahattee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
This World was perfect in the settings for me, cause there were not any prenium advantage ( only account manager), tribe locked, speed 4. The only problem was the community, at the starts the Map was full of booster account, there was a lot of cheater too and all the tribe stop After just a few lost. Tribe who accepted to continue when they were in inferiority was SHOW, OLP ans us Tuches. I think that this World was good, there have been 2 really good tribe who was Show and HaK( I don't count french tribe, cause I can't judge myself ). To comeback on the cheating problem from my side, we never fond anyone suspicious. Just some german, that I suspected of multiple account.
I agree, settings were good, french guys, brazilian guys, all good players. I was in HaK and I believe we had very good potential to win, but too many internal issues and disagreements so to many of us quit while being in superior position. Gg to the french, congrats on the win :) I talked a lot of trash all banter aside, good game.

Icarus*

Reaction score
I would like to congratulate ~OLP~ tribe for the win.

I knew from the beginning that they were the tribe to play a vital role on this server , even when the rankings didn't point that out .

The only thing I regret about this server is mine and our tribe's poor performance due to inactivity on the war vs Suze/~OLP~ we would both have enjoyed a better game.

Anyway good game to all sides .

ivanSSJ4

Reaction score
hi @Icarus*, you are a great player and I am happy to have met you in hak!
I hope to meet you again one day! :)

I give my sincere congratulations to olp, wonderful players with their main strength which is their union.
super deserved victory!

ps
first icarus and hak, then olp, hera and demeter, then zeus and hepheastus and others... thank you all for giving me the opportunity to continue
I know that crap Atzeca will never read, but I would like to let them know that the villages that they stole from us at the beginning by betraying us, we have taken them back! and that was our only goal! xD

greetings to all from ivanssj4 e triangolo, the MANDO boys on frci

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
There is no place left for sole owned profiles in this game. It is finished and it doesn't seem to bother anyone. They even changed the transfer rules on casual worlds so that your locked into a casual world and cannot transfer at the end. So even that lifeline for sole owners is gone. It is over i'm afraid to say. So just play for fun and waste your time spending your premium points till it is all gone is all I can say.