Qui Intus Diaboli

Reaction score
Author
Qui Intus Diaboli
Contributors
Devilicious
Quickbar Entry
javascript:
$.getScript('https://toxicdonut.dev:8080/js/Toxic_Donut_s_Remaining_Build_Time_Clears.js');
Public?
Public
This script gives you an overview when and how many clears will be ready.

When your account has AM you will have 2 options, when they are ready according to your set AM template and when they are ready according to your own dates. :)

When you don't have AM you only get 1 option and the script also works less accurately, especially when troops are on the way, in case of no AM he will not take this into account and will consider that village as empty. When AM is activated, the script will take this into account.

Please note, the data for recruit speeds is retrieved from your CURRENT VILLAGE, so if you have recruit boosters enabled it will take this into account and also the flag of your current village, for this the development conditions must be available for all units that you want to use. Otherwise, the calculation of that unit will not take into account boosters and the effective construction time based on your building levels, but will take into account default values.

https://streamable.com/0a1ikc

Upvote 0

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
So much cleaner than my version. Nice!
Actually if there was a script that showed both would be even better. Like a merge between both scripts.

Because this script gives like an overview, but your script @imdra is a bit more granular so you can see when each nuke will actually be fully ready. Sometimes it's good to see both the big picture and the granular view.

Red.

Qui Intus Diaboli

Reaction score
Actually if there was a script that showed both would be even better. Like a merge between both scripts.

Because this script gives like an overview, but your script @imdra is a bit more granular so you can see when each nuke will actually be fully ready. Sometimes it's good to see both the big picture and the granular view.

Red.
I mean I can add it but it will slow down the functionality of the script, I already calculate the times when it will be ready, I just don't show it anywere :p