#Toxic Rant

DeletedUser116879

that post was aimed at death wanker btw and not at you. personally, i think early stats on wars tend to be biased and usually favor those who attacked first. stats, a few weeks (sometimes even a month) after initial attacks tend to reflect more accurate information about who is gaining/losing, etc etc.
Yeah and now because of WT wars only last extremely longer and takes less skill to defend IMO. I hated stalemates before and now they are worse :(

-Creeper

DeletedUser116879

that post was aimed at death wanker btw and not at you. personally, i think early stats on wars tend to be biased and usually favor those who attacked first. stats, a few weeks (sometimes even a month) after initial attacks tend to reflect more accurate information about who is gaining/losing, etc etc.
and you did say "you guys" so it was fair to assume.

-Creeper

DeletedUser

Yeah and now because of WT wars only last extremely longer and takes less skill to defend IMO. I hated stalemates before and now they are worse :(

-Creeper

This is what happens if game devs put different kinds of buffs and bonuses in the game. Everyone just sits and waits 'til their opponents waste them and then try to retaliate. I agree with you, stalemates were, are and will be VERY boring, especially now, because PnPs are practically dead, seeing how boring W91 section is. Before, when the community was alive, you could come to externals and just discuss stuff on five-six different threads, but not anymore, this is one of the main reasons why stalemates are so mind-numbingly boring. Oh, I wish the old times came back - when pnps were very alive.

DeletedUser

This is what happens if game devs put different kinds of buffs and bonuses in the game. Everyone just sits and waits 'til their opponents waste them and then try to retaliate. I agree with you, stalemates were, are and will be VERY boring, especially now, because PnPs are practically dead, seeing how boring W91 section is. Before, when the community was alive, you could come to externals and just discuss stuff on five-six different threads, but not anymore, this is one of the main reasons why stalemates are so mind-numbingly boring. Oh, I wish the old times came back - when pnps were very alive.

This is what I have been attempting to do, but everyone would rather whine about toxicity and perceived wrongfulness rather than address the lack of decency they have for one another. "Oh gosh, DW pointed out how terrible my recruit to win strategy is, ooops there goes my dagger into Apathy's back, but damn DW for their toxicity!!!1!1!"

DeletedUser

This is what I have been attempting to do, but everyone would rather whine about toxicity and perceived wrongfulness rather than address the lack of decency they have for one another. "Oh gosh, DW pointed out how terrible my recruit to win strategy is, ooops there goes my dagger into Apathy's back, but damn DW for their toxicity!!!1!1!"

The biggest difference between now and then is, people take things that are said on the externals very, very personally. Nowadays people somehow get offended over the internet, even if you point out the truth, this is one of the reasons why people don't bother with pnps anymore - there are two types - those who are sick and tired of seeing butthurt people, and those who get butthurt easily. Sadly, there's no in-between. If there were, we would see a living external. Sadly, the externals are dead as they are, so yeah, I get your point.

DeletedUser

Sam must be getting desperate.
Oh and Sam, it's "if you leave your* tribe..." Not "you're" tribe.

7a1ea37d49817c201c874c58c3811bcc.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is why drugs are bad for people, they make people delusional. Sam's a great example.

DeletedUser

On behalf of everyone in W91 except for Corp, no one is afraid on them. Simply because they do not pose an actual or very convincing threat.

ToPaT

On behalf of everyone in W91 except for Corp, no one is afraid on them. Simply because they do not pose an actual or very convincing threat.

Yeah, he's been trying to rim h0lly since the world started lel and that's someone for some reason he has an incredible distaste for.

Imagine what he's going to do (or not going to do) to people he barely even knows.

DeletedUser

Yeah, he's been trying to rim h0lly since the world started lel and that's someone for some reason he has an incredible distaste for.

Imagine what he's going to do (or not going to do) to people he barely even knows.

Well, more than 24h have been passed and nothing has really changed. This is why I love trash-talkers, they only talk - no actions. This is the reason why Apathy will win.

DeletedUser

Mantis shall rise from the depths of TW rankings. They will surely bring balance to the world and overcome the super-powers of W91 and eventually prevail and win the whole thing. I'm sure.