DeletedUser121430

squirting all over dead accounts, oh mighty UNI ~
So you're calling your own tribe ded?
gXHc4wil.png

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

And TP are only attacking active accounts?

Btw where the heck are you this war? Have almost not seen you doing anything at all. The way you bashed VS on the forums where you attacked an enemy that were a lot smaller than you I actually, for a brief moment, thought you were capable of doing at least something.

And since you like memes:

c7d93efe8e6b86cb01d7b491f00b2516.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser122681

Maybe stop using those poor innocent naive .net players as meatshields for you meanie swedes :D

That IS the plan on 110, but here the so called "swedish premade" is made up of like 10 accounts so what do you do :(

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
lets just wait and see how many caps you guys still gonna get until the broken frontline of said players is gone lol

but sure, keep your morales high. Fact is, i have yet to see you guys own our actual good players.
Mintyfresh is absolutely shitting on some of you guys trying to gangbang him on you which is quite funny to me

DeletedUser123128

Oh god the classic.

This usually gets followed with another classic: "I didn't get rimmed because i already quit"

The two go great together btw

Timothy Mus

Tribe Mate of the Year 2021
Reaction score
I know minty sitting on sebbey? So good job from what he does.

So the op on Tzuyu u guys maked was that good? So if u rage are so happy u can stop op first time maybe for u?

Yea its funny how many times u have to run to other tribes? Start to be loyal :)

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
uhhhh some VS trash still opening it's mouth on these forums :D

I only ever changed tribe twice this world you little kid. Also go to school and improve your english, it's horrible. hehexd start to be loyal

DeletedUser121430

Oh god the classic.

This usually gets followed with another classic: "I didn't get rimmed because i already quit"

The two go great together btw

Im waiting for the forum posts blaming leadership and poor op planning

Timothy Mus

Tribe Mate of the Year 2021
Reaction score
uhhhh some VS trash still opening it's mouth on these forums :D

I only ever changed tribe twice this world you little kid. Also go to school and improve your english, it's horrible. hehexd start to be loyal

When will u improve your game play? U suck to much. Keep build your Village to your owner :)