chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,234,637
Side 2: 4,234,637
Difference: 0

chart

Deleted User - 11347146

well they didnt really have to, seems convenient to me

For what? U really care about some stats? Counts only if you win. The rest is useless.
You can be even right now and lose later.
The account was sitted without permissions to leave tribe, so they have to kick him, to invite me in Uni for a higher level tribe. Focus on game, not on stats because them can change.

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
why wouldn´t we want to have stronger account where they can use a lot better tribe bonuses?

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
The only stat that matters is how much fun you're having guys :D

Anonymous...

For what? U really care about some stats? Counts only if you win. The rest is useless.
You can be even right now and lose later.
The account was sitted without permissions to leave tribe, so they have to kick him, to invite me in Uni for a higher level tribe. Focus on game, not on stats because them can change.

Oh really now, stats don't matter then? Guessing you and K3it4 must have totally different agendas going on them, as he literally spent half the thread correcting stats that he didn't feel were accurate. (I can totally quote/screenshot if you don't believe me).

Or is this the new mindset on the other side of the wall, that stats don't matter anymore, its just who wins in the end. Which, oddly enough, is determined by who managed to cap the most villages during the war. But let's don't bother keeping track during, those stats are totally pointless

Deleted User - 11347146

Oh really now, stats don't matter then? Guessing you and K3it4 must have totally different agendas going on them, as he literally spent half the thread correcting stats that he didn't feel were accurate. (I can totally quote/screenshot if you don't believe me).

Or is this the new mindset on the other side of the wall, that stats don't matter anymore, its just who wins in the end. Which, oddly enough, is determined by who managed to cap the most villages during the war. But let's don't bother keeping track during, those stats are totally pointless

Is not about the mindset. I've been playing this game for 14 years and many times a lot of tribes were even more than 700 villages or 2k or 3k then they lose. Not always of course, but many times this happened.
So, I'm just saying: be careful and focus on game, because many people talk too much then they fail.

OGILL

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So who am i fighting now? swedes? italians? or is this just truly another international tribe now

Deleted User - 11347146

it seems they hired someone to talk for them.
btw with you in external forums, Uni > Tp
Lets see what happens in-game

They don't. I just like to take over external sometimes when I have some free time.
I'm busy fixing the the account where I'm playing and organizing the North.

Will be an awesome war and we're fixing a lot of things.
Thanks btw for credits about the external forums ahahah even if I don't know you, well maybe u read something in the past from me.