TP Declares on Uni - Bacon Time

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
All this broken english is about to give me an aneurysm. One can almost make out what someone like Erkembrand is saying but in the end I just have to assume they're attempting to troll.

Anonymous...

Oh damn, you're more active on the forums than you are in game!!!!!! Maybe you can return and actually play once in a while?

I love how uni have like 3 days of small cap advantages and all of a sudden they come on the externals to boast about it. Very cute.

For what? U really care about some stats? Counts only if you win. The rest is useless.
You can be even right now and lose later.
The account was sitted without permissions to leave tribe, so they have to kick him, to invite me in Uni for a higher level tribe. Focus on game, not on stats because them can change.

I mean, I guess this is still relevant here. When TP is up in caps, stats really don't matter, but when UNI comes up, OMG, its a bloody convention up in here

DeletedUser122681

Funny how TP's been posting war stats every now and then to show non-UNI and TP whats happening But ofc also demoralizing opposition and boosting your own confidence.

Meanwhile UNI has been fighting with less than Id say 70% strength. South have had a big fat blockade and north has had 2 completely inactive accounts.
(Im sure u struggle with that aswell)
But with zero pressure on TP in the South and North, where would that inactivity show?

Now that South is finally at the FL we can talk stats :)

"The tide has turned" is probably an overexaggeration but it sure is nice to see some green numbers now instead of all red.. A change of scenery for sure!

Maybe the map will do a 90° turn if South and North continues :oops:
We shall see!

// TheRealBob

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Thread needs more memes

36dru3.jpg

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
And I am just here, happy to finally use 100% of my account against TP for the first time ever in the war. My ODA in the war has been so bad because of that, almost as I were a net player or something :( ;)

Still quite sure we will loose this though haha

Last edited:

PorkSword

Forum Personality 2021 & 2022
Reaction score
If net players are so bad why keep putting them on your at risk accounts to save them :oops:

ashoka1

Any person who plays on Net server is a net player.

However if you really feel Net players are bad ,why play here

Delete your account & go play on local tiny server

That way you wont have to take help from players from other nations for coplaying.

I pity those coplayers who join these UNI accounts while knowing that Swedes think they are good for nothing.

Deleted User - 11347146

One day people will understand that talking about stats when winning or not, it's useless. As I said plenty times, a war could be lost even if for 1 year things are going well for your side.
I've personally lost a server where I was rank 1 for 2 years, and my tribe as well. Then mostly of my players quit or had stuff to do, and I rest alone, and lost the war.

Btw, even if UNI right now is behind in stats, they are ahead with the number of villages, so no reason to unpack champagne and do fiesta.

Remember: people that understimate the others, will fail everytime, in everything (game or not).

Focus, tryhard, then go trashtalk your enemy.
Maybe a lot of Catfish players that played last HP, can give you a lesson.

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Any person who plays on Net server is a net player.

However if you really feel Net players are bad ,why play here

Delete your account & go play on local tiny server

That way you wont have to take help from players from other nations for coplaying.

I pity those coplayers who join these UNI accounts while knowing that Swedes think they are good for nothing.

Well the Swedish server has merged with .net server so we stuck here, funnier this way to play vs some new people you havent beaten yet :p
Swedish lead tribes has won multiple .net worlds before, so we are no strangers to this server :rolleyes:

And note that every account you have eaten in this war wasnt a swedish account ;)

Curious George

Reaction score
Well the Swedish server has merged with .net server so we stuck here, funnier this way to play vs some new people you havent beaten yet :p
Swedish lead tribes has won multiple .net worlds before, so we are no strangers to this server :rolleyes:

And note that every account you have eaten in this war wasnt a swedish account ;)

Also a note that the best account in Uni is actually Croatian :)

ashoka1

One day people will understand that talking about stats when winning or not, it's useless. As I said plenty times, a war could be lost even if for 1 year things are going well for your side.
I've personally lost a server where I was rank 1 for 2 years, and my tribe as well. Then mostly of my players quit or had stuff to do, and I rest alone, and lost the war.

Remember: people that understimate the others, will fail everytime, in everything

Agreed.This Game is only about War Caps but also about morale of pkayers in tribe.Strength of your frontliners to kerp fighting over a period of time & not quit.Having willing sitters in case one needs.
Focus, tryhard, then go trashtalk your enemy.
Maybe a lot of Catfish players that played last HP, can give you a lesson.
Lessons need to be learnt by those who trash talk.
Trash Talk
And I am just here, happy to finally use 100% of my account against TP for the first time ever in the war. My ODA in the war has been so bad because of that, almost as I were a net player or something :( ;)

Trash Talk
U are blind too, keep stay in the rim.
But build more Village for us.

But i would again say i am a nub who hasnt done anything this world.Just nobled some barbs & enjoying my backline cluster.

Uni can trash talk nubs like me for not doing anything for my tribe but just hope they dont insult net server & very many net players who are coplaying their accounts.

Its a shame to be insulted by your tribemates because they dont belong to a particular country.

If i was one of them..i would either leave or demand public apology for calling entire net server playing community good for nothing.

But thank God i am in TP.

ashoka1

I dont have a single cap in this war coz i am a backline nub who is doing nothing.

Yes i have not attacked a single swede till now but 20% of my account is swedish.

And i assure you that i respect all my coplayers equally irrespective of skill or country they belong to.

Deleted User - 11347146

By far one of our best yes :) And now he's in frontline so will be fun this see what happens..

Haha I feel you ashoka, backline is kinda great sometimes

Always said Europe is better, thats the reason why the North is kept by 5 italians. xD
Well, jocking.

Btw, Ashoka, dunno why u seems so hurted by what people saying about you.
You must go further and who cares.

DeletedUser121430

Backline with co players :eek: Didn't know barbs attack in the cefn o_O