TP Declares on Uni - Bacon Time

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
When you have a 35% villa lead but desperately need to ally rim tribes :)

This „war among equals“ (as described by Bob) is not fully right i assume ;-)

I give credit to the leadership from Uni though for being great at reacting to inactivity and such.

Well,
you guys wanted to start things up early. We wanted to wait since we had former 3301 to clean up before the war. But you knew we had to do that, thats why you wanted the war asap I assume.
So for the first few weeks of the war, we were still cleaning up former 3301 (much bigger tribes than kush)
TP stacked them, they took villages from them and they probably had a sit or 2 sometimes as well. So TP had the exact same situation as UNI, but better. And you want to use that argument?

We didn´t strike you at all in the south because we had to deal with former 3301 tribe, at all. Southern accounts like mine, ace, GT, davedunks, Piggy, nocturne among others recently joined. And that has been such an disadvantage, as I say, you knew that and that is why you went in. You guys chose to not clean up kush before the war.
And then you attack kush a bit and make them your enemies, of course they will attack you back.
You guys also had an ally, Sierra, which -vs- promised to merge with, an help tribe of sort, just as paunch is to UNI. -vs- instead choose to get rid of them before the war.

And you say "35% villa lead".
Well, some weeks ago it didn´t look like that. We just growed a bunch from former 3301 and some rimtribes.

But yeah, still UNI is loosing this war somehow and that is strange and not very good performance, we really gotta work on that.
So much to do, so little time..

Last edited:

Deleted User - 11347146

TFW you try to copy the "net players farming barbs during ending war" but you decide to go to your fav supermarket behind the corner.

rnkbmgZ.jpg

EmoFish

Reaction score
this thread has soooo much shitposts... can someone post war stats? I think we are all here to see how the war is going and to see who is winning, not people trying to insult each other.

It's so even war that the tribe who wins in shitposting/memes are gonna win the world

OGILL

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Man why is it all so toxic in here. You guys seem really insecure about everything in game. Lets all just chill out, op each other and have some fun eh? No need for all this you guys smell...no you guys smell....no you guys smell. Just pllaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy.

ps: we didn't backstab 3301 the leadership of that tribe were just super tragic as we all know

OGILL

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well u guys had deal what i heard that u guys was going to support them.

Yep and we supported phalanx to the death. those guys were really cool and did not give up one bit despite your constant pressure (which deserves some respect for both sides). 3301 though. Leadership was just awful. We knew the duke from 101 but if we wanted him with us we would have just invited him to our premade.

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
How quickly Uni forget the Gran Torino account is the main culprit of turning on their old tribemates in 3301 so your statements on TP backstabbing them are #fakenews. Uni also like to forget to add their buffer tribe VS in the discussion, so convenient for you.

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I dont know how GT account and the end of 3301 has anything to do with the TP war, we havent forgot about it but it is simply not relevant for the TP UNI war.

Also VS was gone in the TP UNI war so I fail to understand that comment as well, care to explain more to an old fool like myself?

Last edited:

Salvador Dali

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yep and we supported phalanx to the death. those guys were really cool and did not give up one bit despite your constant pressure (which deserves some respect for both sides). 3301 though. Leadership was just awful. We knew the duke from 101 but if we wanted him with us we would have just invited him to our premade.

Man why is it all so toxic in here. You guys seem really insecure about everything in game. Lets all just chill out, op each other and have some fun eh? No need for all this you guys smell...no you guys smell....no you guys smell. Just pllaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy.

ps: we didn't backstab 3301 the leadership of that tribe were just super tragic as we all know

You were literally the only one that didnt want me in -vs-.

Did you forget how you became duke in 101? I made you duke after I went on holiday and in return you took my duke rights and did not return them. How democratic.

I am kind of tired of still hearing you talk trash on the forums, you have 0 rights to speak. Literally every choice you made was really stupid and now TP will lose 106 because of it. We had the choice of being your meatshield against uni and eventually getting screwed over by you, or we would quit and hand uni the win. I dont regret our choice.

I am not here on the forums to talk trash about you, there is more to do in life. Stop being obsessed with me and move on.

Last edited:

DeletedUser121430

How quickly Uni forget the Gran Torino account is the main culprit of turning on their old tribemates in 3301 so your statements on TP backstabbing them are #fakenews. Uni also like to forget to add their buffer tribe VS in the discussion, so convenient for you.

How did we backstab when 3301 ran an op on us with - VS- lmao? We litro sat there in a solo tribe and then roman started propaganda and threatening in mail? We made a bunch of naps with accounts like geek untill They joined in with the gang bang, shame it never worked out for them.

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
How did we backstab when 3301 ran an op on us with - VS- lmao? We litro sat there in a solo tribe and then roman started propaganda and threatening in mail? We made a bunch of naps with accounts like geek untill They joined in with the gang bang, shame it never worked out for them.

You left your old tribe knowing full well you'd be joining Uni....don't try to play the victim.

Timothy Mus

Tribe Mate of the Year 2021
Reaction score
You left your old tribe knowing full well you'd be joining Uni....don't try to play the victim.

Actually that are not true he was not a part of people that joined us in the beginning.
U guys should maybe not talk about 3301 when u didnt even help them? Good ally playing 101 together backstabbing on 106 lol.

DeletedUser121430

The tribe was disbanded by TRE? Then it was split into |P| and TFTP. Where the fudge do you do your own research because you seem to be in your own world of imagination.

DeletedUser123346

I feel depressed after reading so much shittalking - haven't followed externals all war, but read through it all now and phew... There is just no end to it?

Anyways, I wish the ones who show respect (banter allowed ofc) a great war continued and also a sweeet ending to the summer.

quote-never-fear-your-enemy-but-always-respect-them-john-basilone-75-40-56.jpg