TP Declares on Uni - Bacon Time

Dipsomaniac

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Your delusional if you think the swedes are more active than anyone else.

Forgot being part of a specific nationality made you have more activity...
I'm active and happen to be swede :)
giphy.gif

Nocturne

Reaction score
I disagree entirely about the barb nobling.

You don’t need to noble barbs to be able to compete at all. It is just an option if you have surplus nobles. An option that does not have to be explored.

I mean I have only taken a few barbs most are from deleted players after they quit but very few barbs. You are 1 rank higher than me while having internals and being gifted a large portion deep inside enemy lines.

I have not taken any internals, only nobled tribe mates to reposition which was 4 villages not to actually internal. I started almost 2 months later than you which in early game is a huge difference as it domino effect happens. The only reason why my growth has been one of the highest in this world is due to farming. Which I would have so much less growth.

You say you need it for def. When I was asked to noble the barbs inside me it was at the point that with Paunch we were 35mil larger than TP we were not lacking in defence we were lacking in how we used it. You say your adapting, but you couldn’t adapt to a 35mil lead and needed to result in barb nobling.

I like you Dennis but the reason behind barb nobling in Uni was retarded...

Should have wrote that more detailed, was mainly meaning barbling lategame

When most accounts have a surplus in nobles
And especially when you are Fighting a losing war then its really much better to noble those barbs insteed of farming them

I havent even scavanged since i had like 500k on this world, so If i would have Done that i would have even more nobles than i Currently do
So thats some of the reasons why i think nobling barbs is ALOT better, especially If you are active scavanging in the meantime

But early game a combination of farming/scavanging
Noble barbs and easy Brown villages Is obv the best course of action

Last edited:

Dipsomaniac

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

And especially when you are Fighting a losing war then its really much better to noble those barbs insteed of farming them

I havent even scavanged since i had like 500k on this world, so If i would have Done that i would have even more nobles than i Currently do
So thats some of the reasons why i think nobling barbs is ALOT better, especially If you are active scavanging in the meantime

I noble barbs late game and I have no shame in it. But to each his/her own...we each play our own game and as long as we're having fun then it is good :)
sJA.gif

DeletedUser118416

You blanket wide stated that .net players refuse to noble barbs. That isn’t the case in the slightest and it was directed at me as we don’t want the barbs in our area taken.

We aren’t fighting a losing war nor were we when you approached me about barb nobling my area. You approached me when we had 2 weeks of solid green days and we were like 150 caps down, with taking the lead not far away at all at the rate we were going and the size difference we had.

If we were heavily losing and lack of def was the reason, have at my barbs. When your 35mil larger lack of def isn’t the reason why we were losing, then barb nobling wouldn’t of made a single bit of difference but hurt my account.

Math Debator

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Nah hes still internalling Seb the Brave down south, looks like just ceding his k55 as it will fall slower in other hands

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
You blanket wide stated that .net players refuse to noble barbs. That isn’t the case in the slightest and it was directed at me as we don’t want the barbs in our area taken.

We aren’t fighting a losing war nor were we when you approached me about barb nobling my area. You approached me when we had 2 weeks of solid green days and we were like 150 caps down, with taking the lead not far away at all at the rate we were going and the size difference we had.

If we were heavily losing and lack of def was the reason, have at my barbs. When your 35mil larger lack of def isn’t the reason why we were losing, then barb nobling wouldn’t of made a single bit of difference but hurt my account.
Don't worry guys, there will be plenty of barbs in K34 soon that you can all fight over. :rolleyes:

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
I hope TP give up soon...really wasting time here..

Can tell you now babe that you'll be having to pry k35 from my cold dead corpse. I'll cancel snipe to my last vil. Considering its been like 5-6 weeks and only bob with his barb shenanigans has capped a vil from me i think we'll all be here for quite a while

xoxo

DeletedUser122681

Can tell you now babe that you'll be having to pry k35 from my cold dead corpse. I'll cancel snipe to my last vil. Considering its been like 5-6 weeks and only bob with his barb shenanigans has capped a vil from me i think we'll all be here for quite a while

xoxo

Sounds to me like you're encouraging another bobbolobbo strat :oops: