TPC's Auto-updating map

Status
Not open for further replies.

tpwch

I decided to make one for this world. Updates hourly. I know the color choices are not the best, I will fix that later. It currently shows the top 15, later when the world starts to get a bit more interesting I will make one with the interesting tribes that shows alliances/families grouped together as well. Enjoy.

Edit: At the request of the mod I put the maps inside spoiler tags.

TPC's Plain map
[spoil]
world30-top15-current.gif
[/spoil]

TPC's Plain map with Larger dot size for the people who prefer that. Also with abandoned removed.
[spoil]
world30-top15fill-current.gif
[/spoil]

TPC's Dominance Map
[spoil]
world30-dominance-current.gif
[/spoil]

Last edited:

DeletedUser46615

can you do continent ranks aswell cause my tribe will be on there soon enough with our ally

DeletedUser52670

If these get adjusted and added to i would ask for a mod to sticky this please = D

DeletedUser

Yeah would be great for this to be stickied.

As for the colours not being appropriate I think around a month into the world when tribes start filling out (possibly longer) it won't be a hassle, I think all maps look slightly like this at the start of the world as its just a mass of un-clustered tribes.

Thanks very much for making these! :)

DeletedUser52670

If possible i would ask to add OD maps when people start getting od...

Also Top tribes for nobling and Top tribe ODT

DeletedUser

heres a tip take the other villages out on the first map its impossible to see the important villages

DeletedUser

btw k42 k52 k24 k25 k74 k75 k47 k57 have now got villages so will the map get bigger soon?:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

hmmm...can we get nickjer to post some? His maps are on most worlds and they're good

DeletedUser41666

If someone contacts me with some auto-updating maps. I'll add them to a seperate auto-updating thread, along with these.

DeletedUser

Well, tell me what you think is wrong with this one and I'll attempt to fix it.

Yep, going to expand it soon.

Awesome also whats wrong with it the tribes should be put on the side not the top and there should only be the top 2 tribes in each K and maybe the villages double the size!:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Well, tell me what you think is wrong with this one and I'll attempt to fix it.

Also i forgot to say make the other villages aka the grey ones less see able aka turn the opasity down:icon_wink:

tpwch

Better now?

I'm not gonna put the tribes on the side, making the image too wide makes it breaks the forum rules. People with low resolution monitor have to scroll sideways. I don't know if they made an exception for the other guys maps or what, but I'm not gonna risk an infraction.

Also whats wrong with having 3 tribes per k, rather than 2? Its not like it doesn't fit or anything.

tpwch

Made some further changes, refresh thread to see them if you recently looked at the maps.

Status
Not open for further replies.