~TR~ also known as _HITS_

DeletedUser

does anyone at all remember a tribe called _HITS_ then later chanced to ~TR~ and controlled 5 ks into the middle age of the server i belive ?

i cant find them on the archive or anywhere.

DeletedUser

riders, hmm was that in the time pure was still around or ?

Shadryk 01

Actually, Hits & other area tribes folded into TR, which merged with Beyond about a year ago to form Riders, then broke away to become N.E.B.

PURE was an early powerhouse, but their leadership made some bad decisions and the tribe was unsuccessful.

DeletedUser65916

The original members of _HITS_ were back stabbed when they merged with what became ~TR~

celtic rage

From what I have heard it wasnt until dcpl merged into ~TR~ that the original ~TR~ members were back stabbed. _Hits_ included in that bunch. But ~TR~ consisted of 3 tribes in the beginning that merged together. _Hits_ , Tkok11, and........C.

It formed into the number 5 tribe of the world and grew from there. Surprised there are no records of any of this on the twstats site.

Shadryk 01

That whole part of the world was ripe for INSO Olympics. You guys beat the hell out of each other. We then take the winners & move them to the front-lines for world conquest. :p

There were some good players in that corner of the world. I wish we could have recruited some.