Reaction score
Have PP on US server.
Need PP on .NET server.
Any amount.
1:1 trade.
Leave me a message.

Thanks.

DeletedUser

it wont work for world 82, those PP you get wont allow you to trade on the market. so you better just play US server

DeletedUser

there is a 90 day waiting period for trading your PP on market. you can still use them for PA and normal stuff. but i had to buy my PP 90 days ago in order to trade them all on the market for resources on world 82. even if you buy some PP today you wont be able to trade those for resources on the open market.

It Sucks!

i didnt know it either, i found out while playing a world.

:icon_cry:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yes there is, even if you trade them, buy them with a credit card, are given them as a gift, doesnt matter, you still have to wait 90 days to use them to trade on market. you are not special in any kind of way, if you say you can use yours on the open market before 90 days, then you are a fibber.

fib fib fibber!

:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

yes there is, even if you trade them, buy them with a credit card, are given them as a gift, doesnt matter, you still have to wait 90 days to use them to trade on market. you are not special in any kind of way, if you say you can use yours on the open market before 90 days, then you are a fibber.

fib fib fibber!

You crushed my dreams, when I read your reply to someone the other day about this topic I was very upset. the last time I played a pay to win world you could just buy pp then trade it. so I spent $15 to buy res, and for some strange reason I couldn't trade it. so I came on here looking for answers and I found your rather usefully reply.

next time mass mail the world at the start so noobs like me do not make the same mistake twice.

DeletedUser

You crushed my dreams, when I read your reply to someone the other day about this topic I was very upset. the last time I played a pay to win world you could just buy pp then trade it. so I spent $15 to buy res, and for some strange reason I couldn't trade it. so I came on here looking for answers and I found your rather usefully reply.

next time mass mail the world at the start so noobs like me do not make the same mistake twice.

yeah, they changed it some where along the lines, last Flag World i didnt know either, i bout 5000 PP all happy to play it, and i couldnt use any for 90 days, i was so sad :icon_cry:

but it looks like they do a Flag world every other world now, so its all good, i just waited for 82 to open up

AlwaysAl0ne

Reaction score

fib fib fibber!

:icon_rolleyes:

Man, please, leave my topic alone.
I can use traded PP and all others that traded with me could use theirs.

DeletedUser

there is a 90 day waiting period for trading your PP on market. you can still use them for PA and normal stuff. but i had to buy my PP 90 days ago in order to trade them all on the market for resources on world 82. even if you buy some PP today you wont be able to trade those for resources on the open market.

:icon_cry:

Please, don't misinform.

This restriction is only for certain payment methods. You receive a notice when making a purchase if there are any restrictions.

You can find out more information about it
here.

AlwaysAl0ne

Reaction score
Absolutely correct.
I was trying to explain the same thing.
It would not be smart to buy PP on one server and try to exchange for another.
I propose to trade existent and not needed PP.

Thank you very much.

DeletedUser

Carnage Concept.... mother of god... how did you have time to play on all those worlds in your sig??? Did you just play a bit or go through the whole world life cycle to the end?

DeletedUser3932

Carnage Concept.... mother of god... how did you have time to play on all those worlds in your sig??? Did you just play a bit or go through the whole world life cycle to the end?

Its not hard to play every single world if you get rimmed after a month every time :lol:

DeletedUser

i tried using PP from sponsor pay, credit card pay, and traded accounts. it didnt work, i asked a TW MOD and they told me it restricts them all for 90 days (but he didnt explain it too well). thats why i posted it, to help players that have the same problem i did, and not buy a bunch of PP and them not work. not to just upset you, well calling you a fib fib fibber might upset you, but that was just being funny, lol

if there is another method, i didnt know it.
looks like you got to buy a big amount.

i am gonna buy me some and use them!
now i feel happy all over again!

:)

Last edited by a moderator: