Tragic Loss to Orphans

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

This is funny... on another note, it looks like nooble is holding iot together just as well as allos was :icon_redface:

DeletedUser75781

he has loyal members, you just cant see that.

there are 2 things that make a king great. you must be loved and feared. he is the best example of that.

He has. But only like 3? 4?

Yes, he was loved. INITIALLY. But after he bailed on his tribe, he became hated. Except for those 3 or 4 who are his "loyal members".

before he quit he was kicking everyone @$$

Like I said, he didn't "kick anyone's @$$", show us how nobling vills cleared by his tribemates can fall into the definition of "kicking everyone's @$$"

ok, its ether Allos? is great or everyone who was trying to attack him really, really suck. he had a few friends. like 5 friends vs a large amount of people. he was able to last a long time. not only last long but remain in the number one spot in the world. and guess what he never nobled his own tribe mates to stay #1. so you all can throw that excuse out the window.

You know, you can't lie your way out of TWstats :icon_wink:

umm no, before he quit he was trying (and failing miserably i might add) to manipulate ppl to save his own butt. he very candidly told me he thought nothing of screwing over ppl he wanted to recruit and was more than happy to even sell a few of his own members out along the way. allos? was playing more sides than an octagon and did absolutely nothing in game to warrant gaining anyones respect. he internalled his way to the top and when the pressure came to take him down, he bailed on his "friends" he bailed on his tribe and if i never have the displeasure of speaking with him again my tw experience will be far better for it.

VERY well said. Furthermore, this is the THIRD time he did it. And all 3 times were within the span of 9 months. LMAO

DeletedUser57199

of course you people would say that. while he was playing he was kicking your ass. now this only brings fame to the people who were not able to beat him before.

Who exactly did he shit kick?
+70% up until 1.5mil was tribe members or ex-tribemember's villages and even tho Coming didnt noble any of his villages, he didnt noble any of theirs in the initial war either.. not to meantion running to all the tribes that surrounded him and coming to get them on his side for the war. So he didn't kick any ass back then.

[spoil]His first target in Coming was around 280K, while he was 2mil. The player used to be a member of his own tribe and was an ex-tribe member himself, even tho his ODd shows he put up a good fight his location suggest he probably didn't get any support from the Coming core players. He was kicked after day 3 of the attacks. Jamster

The next player was about 1/20th Allos? size... looks like he went down fighting tho. He's still around with 20K and 2.5mil ODd. WKWOMG2323

Allos? did fight someone active and less then 4 times smaller then him tho. Except this player didn't excatly put up too great of a fight, allowing 20 villages to be nobled out while killing 15 nukes at best. Funny thing is by the time the attacks landed he was removed from Coming and his records show not only Allos and the Orphans where nobling but members of Coming too where nobling this player. Sir 50 very curious stats..

After that Allos went for Sten444, this one is a no brainer.. the dude when inactive far before getting targeted. It suggest quite a few possibilities, maybe he was scared, maybe he has rl issues :lol: but what is for sure he didn't put up a fight at all, and judging by his ODd he probably didnt give out any support either.

...Skipping none coming players... (what? who cares is allos can take players 1/15th his size in tribes smaller them allos himself..)

Then Allos? targeted ardinn, but it looked like she had her own issues cross nobling with temp players. Gaining around 200K ODd mucking around with Temp then got backstabbed by someone who was in Coming a day earlier... Then Allos steps in. Didn't look like she put up much of a fight, only gaining 500K ODd after Allos' village caps. Is that really bragging worthy?

After that Allos steps up to the first player in Coming thats was never a part of Rogues. This player is the type of player that would go days without nobling a thing then takes 3-4 when the weekend comes around. Like Allos this player has taken a large amount of internal villages for his growth and was actually taking villages from Faaark when allos came knocking. For the record this player was 1/13th allos' size at the time of the attack and his response wasn't in the form of an ODa gain but rather a hefty amount of barbarian punching bags to take his rage out on. Davy Crockett , not bragging rights worthy.

When Allos came at fifa499 next fifa499 gave up 14 villages and didn't gain a drop of ODd, but he did redem himself by gaining a hefty 600K ODd after loosing his 20th village. His stats do suggest he either used sniping as his primary defense and was successful on day two in that sense... or he didn't put up a fight nearly at all and day two was just time for organizing the second wave.

And finally Wcs3... what can I say, he left Coming before fighting Allos, 500K vs 4mil... I'm not really impressed by much of these records in Allos' profile. Also note worthy that his attacks started 3 days before Nooble's declaration on Coming and from the start of his attacks up until Static's attacks on him his ODd increased by 600K... so was he really up against the world or just making love to their backside?[/spoil]

Aetost, if you read this i want you to know that it was a honor playing with you, what ever people say i will always want to play by your side. if it was not for me playing highschool football (American football) i would still be fighting beside you.
That BS you quit because of incomings, just admit it.

And to all those who say "Aetost will have no followers in the end" i want to tell you that you cant be more wronge.
If he was any more loyal to allos we'd need a translator to tell us.
he has the most loyal followers i know, its all the new recruits that end up biting us on our back sides. but the core of players that we had in this world were and are the best in all tribalwars.
You live in a small sad world.. that explains the group from Magvel leaving you guys when temp came knocking but...
And it's kinda funny that Static (ex-Rogues I believe) is kicking Orphan :lol:
:icon_neutral:

If we all had the time to play we would own the world like we did on other occasions, face it. no one can stop us when we are playing. and i hope Pat and Aetost proved that to you in the last month or so.

The World<Aetost and his followers.
You live in a small sad world, even the start up success of this world came from Happle crumbling and the success of w50 came from Cbears crumbling. His survival came from him hugging every tribe around him which later lead to blackmail if they refused to merge, and you wonder why the later members of Rouges screwed you over... in their eyes Allos screwed them over just ask them.

I'm willing to bet Faaark can sign 20 loyal followers for every one Allos could.

greenmonsta

ok, its ether Allos? is great or everyone who was trying to attack him really, really suck. he had a few friends. like 5 friends vs a large amount of people. he was able to last a long time. not only last long but remain in the number one spot in the world. and guess what he never nobled his own tribe mates to stay #1. so you all can throw that excuse out the window.

I think you're watching a different world to everyone else. You should check up on that.

Wouldn't mind knowing why sanchez keeps bringing nooble into this thread? :S

greenmonsta

I think you're watching a different world to everyone else. You should check up on that.

Wouldn't mind knowing why sanchez keeps bringing nooble into this thread? :S

Never mind, got my answer. GG nooble.

darkaniken2

Due to several recent posts, this is now locked and will remain that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.