TRAIN Fights Everybody

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser41903

Well that's what you get for taking in tons of rubbish into your tribe. Your gameplan was to recruit as many players around you as you can to serve as buffers between you and the other "able" players around you. Its not an honorable thing to do but it works well and compensates for your lack of skill/courage to go up against bigger/better players. Too bad it only works as long as you those players keep playing. Once they get bored, once they get disheartened, you have no other choice but to go up against the players/tribes you were trying to avoid.

@The New KING
You are obviously the dumber half of the TW.PLAYER account. Just saying :icon_biggrin:

lol, your a joke and thats why we are still here and where did PCH go?:icon_eek: We did not invite everyone and anyone MK did the inviting but he has now quit and all tribes have inactive we just do not let them stay that way we noble them up. Thats why train is still here and these other tribes are running to the next biggest tribe near them b/c they are scared not us.lol

so you was too busy that why you offer to give me your village when i start to attack one of your village.

And what? I have never been to busy to give away a village.lol Now you may have took one who knows b/c you seem to be scared to give ingame name Dj, if that you. But I have so many attacks everyday as you should be able to see by the odd going up daily that I can not save all villages every time.lol I may lose 1 or 2 every now and then but hell I have enough to go around.;) Just try again if you can.

And try reading what I said. I said I did not have time planning ops b/c its pointless for me to be the only one attacking you all. You will or should know where to stack and not to stack. Most of my tribe is playing with vodka not trap that is nothing to worry about like pch was and most of you ran from.;p

Last edited:

DeletedUser84663

thats why we are still here and where did PCH go?:icon_eek: We did not invite everyone and anyone MK did the inviting but he has now quit and all tribes have inactive we just do not let them stay that way we noble them up. Thats why train is still here and these other tribes are running to the next biggest tribe near them b/c they are scared not us.lol
you keep telling yourself that it was you and TRAIN that made pcH members go elsewhere... considering we barely did anything to your tribe. What was it? maybe 15 ennoblements against you? and no real try. You might read up on the happenings of the world in other threads :)

And try reading what I said.
I'm still trying... unsuccessfully :icon_confused::icon_redface:

DeletedUser41903

you keep telling yourself that it was you and TRAIN that made pcH members go elsewhere... considering we barely did anything to your tribe. What was it? maybe 15 ennoblements against you? and no real try. You might read up on the happenings of the world in other threads :)

I'm still trying... unsuccessfully :icon_confused::icon_redface:

I never said it was us that made pch fail but we played a part in it.:lol:

If we would have disbanding like you all wanted pch would still be here. But you guys tried so hard to get ops on us but failed every time other then the first that we did not know about and took you all weeks to plan.:icon_redface: Then after that it was all downhill for both of our tribes. You guys can flame and thats all you did on us was get our own to turn on each other. But at lest I get the fun out of it and you all have to run to the next tribe and keep reading train still fights everyone.:icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

none of the main attackers from pch joined infamy lol
and if you are so very tough attack infamy and wesoc, make them disban too.

DeletedUser41903

none of the main attackers from pch joined infamy lol
and if you are so very tough attack infamy and wesoc, make them disban too.

I never once said we was tough just said we are still here and they are not.lol Don't get mad at me b/c they failed and had to run to the best tribe near them.:icon_redface:

DeletedUser84663

I never said it was us that made pch fail but we played a part in it.:lol:

If we would have disbanding like you all wanted pch would still be here. But you guys tried so hard to get ops on us but failed every time other then the first that we did not know about and took you all weeks to plan.:icon_redface: Then after that it was all downhill for both of our tribes. You guys can flame and thats all you did on us was get our own to turn on each other. But at lest I get the fun out of it and you all have to run to the next tribe and keep reading train still fights everyone.:icon_surprised:
not a single op was planned against TRAIN... it was never a war in our eyes... simples.

but you also did not play a part in the tribe separating either, not in the slightest.

I never once said we was tough just said we are still here and they are not.lol Don't get mad at me b/c they failed and had to run to the best tribe near them.:icon_redface:

some of us have not run anywhere.

DeletedUser

there was many choices, can i say infamy was the best? i cant accurately say one way or another.... can you say so? surley you will, but are you correct? dont know that either.

DeletedUser41903

not a single op was planned against TRAIN... it was never a war in our eyes... simples.

but you also did not play a part in the tribe separating either, not in the slightest.

some of us have not run anywhere.

Maybe you was left out of that chat room to.lol But when a few players from pch time attacks to land at once to an inactive train member that is called a op. So say what you want but it was a op. Then your guys tried other ops but failed b/c we was ready for them. Its funny how you lie on here but we did not get our odd from just these noobs from trap. It was us killing pch lame tries at attacking train.:icon_redface:

And you are looking to run just happy did not want you and your best place is with infamy or just quit.:icon_wink:

there was many choices, can i say infamy was the best? i cant accurately say one way or another.... can you say so? surley you will, but are you correct? dont know that either.

Many chances? Infamy was the best but I find it funny you guys tried others first and got turned down.:icon_redface: But you all lucked up and got into a good tribe. Lets just hope you all don't kill it like you have all the tribes you been in so far.:icon_eek: Watch out infamy they kill from the inside out.:lol:

Last edited:

DeletedUser41903

we wernt turned down by any one lol

Sure!

But most likely you been in talks with happy to join them. Then they said hay infamy is a threat to us so join them so you all can spy on them. Thats my theory, I just have to wait a few months to see if infamy starts losing info after you all joined them. Its said but players like you are always looking for the next tribe to join, so really your not worth even getting into infamy. But we will all so how it works out for you all.

DeletedUser84663

And you are looking to run just happy did not want you and your best place is with infamy or just quit.:icon_wink:
/me looks at own tribe tag... nope, don't say infamy, happy, vodka, ill, or wetsoc... hmmm I wonder where I should go. Maybe I'll just stay here with Barney, he loves me, and I love him :icon_wink::icon_cool:

DeletedUser41903

/me looks at own tribe tag... nope, don't say infamy, happy, vodka, ill, or wetsoc... hmmm I wonder where I should go. Maybe I'll just stay here with Barney, he loves me, and I love him :icon_wink::icon_cool:

We at train are mass recruiters so we will let you guys in. We love everyone just like Barney so come on over and feel the love we get.:icon_cry:

DeletedUser100590

Does anybody feel like we're going round in circles? Seriously... I can't see how you manage to get anymore mileage out of this thread.

DeletedUser84663

Does anybody feel like we're going round in circles? Seriously... I can't see how you manage to get anymore mileage out of this thread.
we try :icon_redface: still got 3.5 liters til the gauge hits empty

DeletedUser

We at train are mass recruiters so we will let you guys in. We love everyone just like Barney so come on over and feel the love we get.:icon_cry:

Barney? Seriously? Any affiliation with the Barney tribe from W44 and Matt/Legit?

DeletedUser

lol, your a joke and thats why we are still here and where did PCH go?:icon_eek: We did not invite everyone and anyone MK did the inviting but he has now quit and all tribes have inactive we just do not let them stay that way we noble them up. Thats why train is still here and these other tribes are running to the next biggest tribe near them b/c they are scared not us.lol

And what? I have never been to busy to give away a village.lol Now you may have took one who knows b/c you seem to be scared to give ingame name Dj, if that you. But I have so many attacks everyday as you should be able to see by the odd going up daily that I can not save all villages every time.lol I may lose 1 or 2 every now and then but hell I have enough to go around.;) Just try again if you can.

And try reading what I said. I said I did not have time planning ops b/c its pointless for me to be the only one attacking you all. You will or should know where to stack and not to stack. Most of my tribe is playing with vodka not trap that is nothing to worry about like pch was and most of you ran from.;p

TW.PLAYER on 04.10. at 22:44
If you have a noble by [coord]692|653[/coord] you can have the vill as its to far from my cluster.

carbonha on 04.10. at 23:53
ahh how sweet of u,it seem like some one hit u first before i try to,either i was plan to take this village off from u any way,and with all those village u cant support this village?event it far from ur cluster but it still a village.

TW.PLAYER on 05.10. at 00:00
I can snipe anything and yes it was hit by your bashers but i asked you if you want it so please be nice as i will not snipe.

carbonha on 05.10. at 01:25
well im just trying to say give up a village while u still active that kinda weird,i have heard u claim to be good at sniping but letting me killing ur defend first then offer it to me,come on now.
i did'nt mean to hide my IGN but this the only user i have,here is the mail you sent me when i start killing your defend.

Status
Not open for further replies.