Traitor Extraordinaire

DeletedUser

Wow... Been a long time coming, but it happened just as I predicted... Damn I am all giddy over here... Acid being right, who'd have thunk it...:icon_eek:

Anyways, now on to the point of this thread... It is about betrayal, and being a traitor who thinks of only his own tail...

It all starts with VODKA/V0DKA... A top tribe who was helping their allies NiON against a beast to the west... (~SP~)... with 3 of the top 6 tribes fighting against (~SP~), all hope was beginning to fade for (~SP~) until they finally gave the go ahead for their allies -?- to intervene... 24 hours later, while the Duke of VODKA was away they decided to merge with their allies NiON... Whom were allied with -?-... And the person behind this merger of VODKA was???? That's Right Siddy boy himself...

It doesn't stop there... Siddy boy then when NiON was having a tough time against (~SP~) decided to yet again... MERGE... So NiON merged into (~SP~)... that meant VODKA, and NiON both were betrated by this person...

But oh hell it gets better yet again... While in the fairly big war (~SP~) was in with AXE, which was a fairly even fight at the time... He decided to do the same thing yet again.... There goes (~SP~)...

And now I hear... that Axe has felt some of this Merge Happy fool's antics as well...

Hate to say it, but I told ya so... :icon_rolleyes:

So that makes 4 times Siddy boy betrayed people who left him with some sort of power... Why do people even continue to trust him... We will see how long that lasts

So Siddy boy, the question here isn't why you did it... (we all know that answer(cough non playing fool cough) but the question is... Who will you merge your current tribe with in the future??? hahaha!!!

That is if you can for a 5th time fool everyone into believing you won't betray them...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

the acidgod is back =D

you could of gone through and picked out some of your quotes from the past about this, just to add extra "i told you so" lol

<3

p.s
1st!

DeletedUser

yeah well... that would take forever... Plus I think everyone knows already, that I did in fact TELL THEM SO!!!

DeletedUser

For those who wonder why i rail about this, this is exactly why i am so mad at this whole TATS thing, Sid does this again and again, keeps going behind the back of the other leaders in a tribe and engineering a move to suit himself and his lust for power. 5th time lucky for him though, he finally made it to Duke after so many attempts. You dont have to worry Jmon and the boys, I am picturing Sid with a curving long handled knife stabbing himself in the back next time around.

Acid had screamed himself hoarse about this at the time. History does repeat itself.

DeletedUser

Hey looky what I found....

Sid has shown with his not 1, not 2, but 3 time performance of merging tribes, that AXE will probably fall victim to it in the future as well....

So long fare well, and thanks for all the fish...

DeletedUser

you missed the best one i my opinion
Angacam said:
Yup, same one that did the same thing to Vodka. Sid has a strange habit of dismantling tribes he gets privliges in.
the epic reply:
Well, no worries because i have a strange of habit of enlarging the ones I do :icon_biggrin:

should of listened

DeletedUser

I think acid is on par with me in foreshadowing :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

:icon_eek: good find heavy.

curved_knife_freebie_thumb.jpg

DeletedUser

only found it and as i wanted to see what acid was doing and saw him looking at that thread, so went for poke around
the Lord Dog Man, account was there then, the Skorm/Heavy combo lol

DeletedUser

Oh my... newer stuff, hahaha

YEs, coming to your tribe soon is Sid and his merry band of mergers. Anyone taking wagers on how long it is before SId tries to merge this tribe out of conflict?

Long story short. Sid tried to disband the tribe and end W15 with one big giant man hug with TSoH. Half of us(the AXE half) said no and kicked him out. W15 deserves a better ending than Sid merging the top players out of every tribe. So look out EXILE, DA, !WAR!, I can promise you he is sending your members invites and mails asking them to "Drink the SID Koolaide".

Well said (told ya so)

I know SId would have sold his mother to start his own tribe

And yet again, lol!!!! Told YA... lol!!!

You followed a Tribe jumper. The king of mergers. Your tribe is the first and only thing he ever created. However, he has seen the end of every other tribe he managed to get into. One positive for you is that i don't think he can merge you again so maybe you will be able to close out W15 in your new home. Good luck and I have no further need to discuss anything with you. I will spend my time communicating with members who understand the concept of loyalty, integrity, and foremost honesty.

Sid koolaide, hahahaha!!!

DeletedUser

only found it and as i wanted to see what acid was doing and saw him looking at that thread, so went for poke around
the Lord Dog Man, account was there then, the Skorm/Heavy combo lol

You Stalker you, lol!!! why would you want to know what I was doing, sheesh, lol!!!

xannash

Oh my... newer stuff, hahaha

Well said (told ya so)

And yet again, lol!!!! Told YA... lol!!!

Sid koolaide, hahahaha!!!

(I can't believe I have to say this but...)
Yes Acid you were right :icon_neutral:

I do enjoy Jaffe's reference to koolaide drinkers however...

DeletedUser

You Stalker you, lol!!! why would you want to know what I was doing, sheesh, lol!!!

i dont stalk, i tag and track :icon_cool:
dont shower for the next few days please as the tag aint water proof :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

(I can't believe I have to say this but...)
Yes Acid you were right :icon_neutral:

I do enjoy Jaffe's reference to koolaide drinkers however...

HAHAHAHA!!! yeah, lol!!! but all and all, it all points to the facts... Sid has done it once, twice, and even more , so he will continue to do such...

MasterFire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The same goes for this topic as it has gone for the previous two I felt a necessity to post in.

drkmyrm

Wow... Been a long time coming, but it happened just as I predicted... Damn I am all giddy over here... Acid being right, who'd have thunk it...:icon_eek:

Anyways, now on to the point of this thread... It is about betrayal, and being a traitor who thinks of only his own tail...

It all starts with VODKA/V0DKA... A top tribe who was helping their allies NiON against a beast to the west... (~SP~)... with 3 of the top 6 tribes fighting against (~SP~), all hope was beginning to fade for (~SP~) until they finally gave the go ahead for their allies -?- to intervene... 24 hours later, while the Duke of VODKA was away they decided to merge with their allies NiON... Whom were allied with -?-... And the person behind this merger of VODKA was???? That's Right Siddy boy himself...

It doesn't stop there... Siddy boy then when NiON was having a tough time against (~SP~) decided to yet again... MERGE... So NiON merged into (~SP~)... that meant VODKA, and NiON both were betrated by this person...

But oh hell it gets better yet again... While in the fairly big war (~SP~) was in with AXE, which was a fairly even fight at the time... He decided to do the same thing yet again.... There goes (~SP~)...

And now I hear... that Axe has felt some of this Merge Happy fool's antics as well...

Hate to say it, but I told ya so... :icon_rolleyes:

So that makes 4 times Siddy boy betrayed people who left him with some sort of power... Why do people even continue to trust him... We will see how long that lasts

So Siddy boy, the question here isn't why you did it... (we all know that answer(cough non playing fool cough) but the question is... Who will you merge your current tribe with in the future??? hahaha!!!

That is if you can for a 5th time fool everyone into believing you won't betray them...

Well we could look at it from another point of view. You betrayed (~SP~) by turning inactive right in the middle of the war. If you hadn't then maybe AXE might not be here today.

DeletedUser

Well we could look at it from another point of view. You betrayed (~SP~) by turning inactive right in the middle of the war. If you hadn't then maybe AXE might not be here today.

Well, to say I betrayed them, when I did in fact let them know I was going inactive, and had given sitting privis to them, is a bit harsh to say.

there was more to it than everyone knew back then. i could get into that, but there is no relevance here. The only thing relevant is that Sid has more than once merged a top tribe when the going got tough.

Regardless if he made the reasons seem valid. Anyone can make something look valid if they try hard enough. But when there is a history of him doing such, then the valid reasons start to look somewhat fishy.

drkmyrm

Well, to say I betrayed them, when I did in fact let them know I was going inactive, and had given sitting privis to them, is a bit harsh to say.

there was more to it than everyone knew back then. i could get into that, but there is no relevance here. The only thing relevant is that Sid has more than once merged a top tribe when the going got tough.

Regardless if he made the reasons seem valid. Anyone can make something look valid if they try hard enough. But when there is a history of him doing such, then the valid reasons start to look somewhat fishy.

Well regardless of how many merges, everytime he joined a new tribe he must have got some sort of leadership position. I'd say hes a powerful figure in the south, I mean i'd have liked to have that level of influence with people. Maybe you could get an account in AXE and make up for it. :icon_rolleyes: