Traitor Extraordinaire

DeletedUser

Fuuny how all the people bashing him have never had the pleasure of working with Sid ig :)

Hmmm that one made me laugh... I have had the misfortune to work with him IG... So has Jaffe... So to say that all the ones bashing Siddy boy havent had that, is shear ignorance on your part

Gotta get through me before you get to Sid. you seem to be having enough trouble doing that for the time being :icon_wink:

I am willing to bet this will happen sooner than later

DeletedUser

Okay, Willow you win, lol

Ever thought of running for Office, you'd make a good politician.

There good at twisting the truth, painting a good picture, then SH##ing on you too, lol

I was right though in my accusations, concerning TSoH and AXE, in the end anyway, no matter how you play it out, lol

And yes i was known to blow up very now and then, but i not perfect like ohhh, some.........

Anyway good luck

THE END

Former leader
Former Allie
EXilian for life

TShaw

LOL, is that the best you could come back with....when you messaged me i though i was gonna log onto a good flaming, but that just made me laugh :)

and i did not twist anything, i simply told the truth :p

DeletedUser

LOL, is that the best you could come back with....when you messaged me i though i was gonna log onto a good flaming, but that just made me laugh :)

and i did not twist anything, i simply told the truth :p

So sherry, do you cry when you are flamed ? I personally find the flames make me laugh much more, although everything on the forums in general get me to laugh.

I keep noticing this reference you make to 'rumours' about exile 'apparently' plotting against you that started getting you to dislike the exile alliance. It is wonderful to note how you can be so deeply influenced by rumours. Pssst did you hear that jmon is planning an op on you ? ssshhh :lol:

Dunno about you telling the truth, it maybe the truth as you see it and you are easily influenced to believe anything. But jaffe and xannash are certainly telling the truth and there is fair evidence now of certain individuals being economical with the truth to look better over here.

DeletedUser

this is old...even for you anan this is now starting to get old, it was amusing but your attempts to keep it going is starting to get boring, i never said i heard rumors they were plotting against TSoH, i said they were plotting with NL while we were all suppose to be be at war with NL, at least get it straight....i also do have a tendency to believe certain things that i read, like the post that tony made jumping down our A.. over something "he heard", and well i know jmon was definetly in Germany when mark claimed to have talked to him, yeah, dont see how he did that since i was filling in and sitting..but i guess i could be imagining that also...or maybe could it be that you dont know everything

and im sorry but being flamed does not make me cry

DeletedUser

nope, being flamed dont make you cry, it is when your spear nukes dont come back.... muhahaha

DeletedUser

Hey,

I could always stick myself on this list, I dodged between two tribes of late. I just couldn't workout if I should follow my heart of my head. Head one in the end, but I still left a small Tribe behind with players I been through thick and thin with. TBH though we all did the same to D.o.W though to get to that point..hmmmmm by the by.

I have let Godly down and have given the feeling of betrayal to a few players I have left there, WOW this has to be the first time you have seen someone flame themselves......he...he...he...

But hey, and this is the kick in the ass, it's a war game. Being in the right place at the right time. Hitting the right players, with the correct amount of effort is what we are all striving for. If ya not, and sitting 1,2,3,4 accounts or even rolling you IP so you can gain the extra Barbs by using the other persons nukes. Take a good look at youself first.. If there was a list for that the forum wouldn't be big enough.

But I am sorry to the people that have fell and are falling now

Shame on me

Sil

Now thats a twist ya didn't expect Willow, lol ya cannot be bored now? RIGHT :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i sorta didnt get all that,lol...im having a blonde moment, so mail me ig and explain

Kash2Smash

Wow... Been a long time coming, but it happened just as I predicted... Damn I am all giddy over here... Acid being right, who'd have thunk it...:icon_eek:

Anyways, now on to the point of this thread... It is about betrayal, and being a traitor who thinks of only his own tail...

It all starts with VODKA/V0DKA... A top tribe who was helping their allies NiON against a beast to the west... (~SP~)... with 3 of the top 6 tribes fighting against (~SP~), all hope was beginning to fade for (~SP~) until they finally gave the go ahead for their allies -?- to intervene... 24 hours later, while the Duke of VODKA was away they decided to merge with their allies NiON... Whom were allied with -?-... And the person behind this merger of VODKA was???? That's Right Siddy boy himself...

It doesn't stop there... Siddy boy then when NiON was having a tough time against (~SP~) decided to yet again... MERGE... So NiON merged into (~SP~)... that meant VODKA, and NiON both were betrated by this person...

But oh hell it gets better yet again... While in the fairly big war (~SP~) was in with AXE, which was a fairly even fight at the time... He decided to do the same thing yet again.... There goes (~SP~)...

And now I hear... that Axe has felt some of this Merge Happy fool's antics as well...

Hate to say it, but I told ya so... :icon_rolleyes:

So that makes 4 times Siddy boy betrayed people who left him with some sort of power... Why do people even continue to trust him... We will see how long that lasts

So Siddy boy, the question here isn't why you did it... (we all know that answer(cough non playing fool cough) but the question is... Who will you merge your current tribe with in the future??? hahaha!!!

That is if you can for a 5th time fool everyone into believing you won't betray them...

good entry, bang on accusations :p

DeletedUser

You do realize I started this thread... And I just recently got another account in W15... I made this b4 that happened... So you can not call it what you have....

Thing here is I have seen Siddy Boy post more than once in these forums... He is a backstabber as I said before he did this to AXE, I said he would do this ,and he did...

This thread is to prove a point. Siddy Boy dont care about you, your tribe ,nor does he care about anyone else for that fact... He manipulates you people into following him, by twisting reality around, and using certain facts as a reason why something should be done.

Once he has you eating out of the palm of his hand, he then begins his betrayal... And turning you against those whom you were once loyal to, and fought side by side with. Those who supported you and helped you grow. Those who would have let themselves be rimmed if only to protect you...

He gets you so wrapped in his manipulation, that you turn on these people... These people have a right to feel betrayed, and to feel anger towards him...

What he does is called tribal hugs through manipulation... Let me show an example...

You manipulate the Best in one tribe, then with another you manipulate further by using excuses and stretching the truth, that you think your tribes need to merge together...

So you take the Best in your tribe and the best in another tribe ,and you have a stronger tribe... Thats huggies right there

Then you eat the ones you left behind... the ones who were not the best, but werent horrible... thin you rinse and repeat yet again...

Taken the best and the best making another tribe, then taking the best and then the best, and making yet another.... By this time you have already betrayed so many... It is called Hugging through Manipulation...

That is what Sid does... And why he doesnt come here is simple, if he does, he will be brought to light...

Acid nice to see you haven't changed, same auld walls of text, i'll sum your entire post using just two words

HUMAN NATURE

Now i'll return to twiddling my thumbs while you try to work out how i did that :icon_wink:

BTW glad to see you back after the experiences in RL

Ive never planned anything with N~L or anyone else, thank you Willow (Except TSoH), all I wanted was AXE (or should i say Boozie) no-one else and you know that willow because you use to think the same way (Wanting AXE). So stop implying I did.

*scratches head* you wanted a piece of me??? roflmao you were never good enough my dear man perhaps that was the reason behind your "ambition"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Miss you two hunnies :icon_biggrin:

Near where did i leave my log on info :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Did you honestly believe that i would so much time and effort into a game just to walk away from it?

You have to remember that it is a game at the end of the day and RL has to take importance sometimes

Sweet baby Jesus though reading these externals are like munching on cardboard, tasteless

Will people never learn that Sid prefers to not write on the externals but does indeed read them, so many repetitive failings of trying to call him out for his actions

DeletedUser

Did you honestly believe that i would so much time and effort into a game just to walk away from it?

You have to remember that it is a game at the end of the day and RL has to take importance sometimes

Sweet baby Jesus though reading these externals are like munching on cardboard, tasteless

Will people never learn that Sid prefers to not write on the externals but does indeed read them, so many repetitive failings of trying to call him out for his actions

but sometimes RL forces us to not come back no matter what...just glad it was not the case with you my friend

DeletedUser

hey im a not i never lost faith, and always knew he would complete his quest and make it back :icon_redface: (promise :S)

I promised jaffe that we would be the last from the field and that would be ruling the world, seems my absence just means i have to achieve that all over again, darn but it does make things interesting at least

Btw you get a cookie if you tell me the name of the film i used the quote from