Traitor Extraordinaire

jaffe25

Boozie and Acid back..... Now all i need to do is get my own tribe between the two of u and it will be just like old days.

P.S. anyone have a really bad account we can put Boozie in? I think maybe we should start him off with 3 villas all with mixed builds just to see if he remembers how to pay.

:)

Boozie back is the best TW news i have had in a while.

DeletedUser

Even with 3 villas i could still noble you out ya lady drinking redneck wannabe:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I promised jaffe that we would be the last from the field and that would be ruling the world, seems my absence just means i have to achieve that all over again, darn but it does make things interesting at least

Btw you get a cookie if you tell me the name of the film i used the quote from

*quickly makes film about boozie*
the boozie film?
=D

DeletedUser

There's a Sgt Major in it that likes to drink Booze but it doesn't contain me :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

AXE are going to merge with tH, thats certainly news to me and i have been updated with most things today and that certainly wasn't one of them

l1si4ka

it does answer who he is though does it not

Lol you took what i said the wrong way :p

All I was saying was that Undecided was along time ago. (probably should have specified)

Idr seeing him post since then either.

derek1608

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
ohhhh......and thank you boozie...

Wonder why your sayng thanks,after TATS treatment of AXE,I would have thought "OH NO" would have been a better statement,as I would think that the Boozie and AXE will have some scores to settle with TATS,unless you are thinking to recruit him as well,though I very much doubt that Boozie would be intereted in joining a tribe which through their actions destroyed the tribe he built.

DeletedUser

Wonder why your sayng thanks,after TATS treatment of AXE,I would have thought "OH NO" would have been a better statement,as I would think that the Boozie and AXE will have some scores to settle with TATS,unless you are thinking to recruit him as well,though I very much doubt that Boozie would be intereted in joining a tribe which through their actions destroyed the tribe he built.

:lol:

wow, she said thank you to Boozie for explaining who that guy was, and some how this is meant to signal that people cant be friends, despite being in opposite sides?
If I say thanks to anan for explaining something, does this mean hes gonna join my tribe? :icon_rolleyes: (not that id want him anyway)

what will Boozie do? who knows.... I guess time will tell.
with a bit of hope (and im confident of this hope) he will not be as ignorant and narrow minded as 99% of the people on here are :icon_rolleyes:

oh and btw, I thought Exile destroyed Axe, no?
thanks for clarifying that for me! :lol:

DeletedUser

Now both you peeps pipe down while i try to figure out who started the cat fight first:lol:

Was it Exile's actions against grebro, Le Fox and krazy or was it TATS and the abandonment of AXE to create their "super-tribe"

It takes a while to filter through spam and the nuances of dynamic relationships which change over time as is normally dictated by the apparent physce that might exist at the time a pact/deal/merge/etc was done, so gimme time :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

whether boozie and i end up on opposite sides or not does not change the fact he was/is my friend and im glad to see him back...i have not once tried to recruit him since he came back, but i did message him and tell him how glad i was to see him back...why is it ppl have such a hard time understanding that ppl can be friends in this game not exactly be on the same side..oh wait i think i know...because of players like the ones in Exile who hold a grudge until they want you to merge into them, and then when they are turned down they start their grudge all over again

for you to be thought of as the more lvl headed player in Exile, Derek, you sure are not acting like it lately

DeletedUser

I also guess that some realize this is a game, and we may not always agree with the choices our friends make in a game, but it does not mean we do not still call each other friend...

DeletedUser

i love all these double standers, exile wanted TSoH (probaly still do) got turned down now its like what happened is complete wrong and distasteful etc xD
the only ones who i could accept this from is axe, as there ones who this happened, seriously exile get over it and move on and continue fighting rather then bitching like school girls.