Traitors

DeletedUser119663

Why is this world plagued with so many traitors? Since VAPE there have been several players who just suddenly decide to start fighting for WET / Spyker. It began with .BornReady and Magmarr, then soon followed Jakoba (heard he's doing well recently), then grasvandeduivel6 (heard he's doing even better), all while being plagued with players like HaroldH69 who may as well be gifting free villages. And now One Last Goodbye has decided to turncoat as well, hopefully he is the last one. Anyhow, the inactives are no longer around, the loyal players remain and I wish you good fortune in the wars to come.

Pamp

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Why is this world plagued with so many traitors? Since VAPE there have been several players who just suddenly decide to start fighting for WET / Spyker. It began with .BornReady and Magmarr, then soon followed Jakoba (heard he's doing well recently), then grasvandeduivel6 (heard he's doing even better), all while being plagued with players like HaroldH69 who may as well be gifting free villages. And now One Last Goodbye has decided to turncoat as well, hopefully he is the last one. Anyhow, the inactives are no longer around, the loyal players remain and I wish you good fortune in the wars to come.

Pamp

if you're looking for an invite just let me know. i have contacts

DeletedUser66411

VAPE players that left were inevitable. In any war where one side is winning by a large margin their will always be those willing to jump ship to save their account. The new OLG owner was simply a poor recruitment choice and I am sure Obey leadership take full responsibility for that one... Nothing outside the norm too be honest.

DeletedUser121450

It's about time OBEY experience some traitorous activity.

Rxstuntz

Pamp
I guess you don't like it when the shoe is on the other foot huh?

DeletedUser119362

Not like it took too long to take care of the traitor...:D

DeletedUser121430

Once again, another fish slap has been served.

tumblr_ov1lfxfZ9q1tcpc1oo1_250.gif