transfer

• Thread starter DeletedUser103416
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser103416

can villages from another player who is quitting the game be transferd to me?if so how is this done?
thanks

DeletedUser

you cant tranfer villages mate you have to noble them as in create an academy create nobles then go and noble the village

if there is a tranfer option then i believe it has yet to be discovered by the users and creators of tw

DeletedUser54677

Quite correct. In order for someone to 'transfer' villages to you, it must be done via nobling. There is no other way to transfer villages, willingly or not.

DeletedUser

can villages from another player who is quitting the game be transferd to me?if so how is this done?
thanks

there is no transfer but there is a gifted account..

Gifted account is different from gifted villages..
gifted villages is given ingame, however, the gifted account is you must choose between your account and the other account, and what you'll choose is what will you going to play starting from the moment you choose. Or you can find someone close to you, your friends or others to play that account..

DeletedUser

The question was answered above, but to reiterate for clarification purposes:

1. There is no way to transfer villages between players. You must noble the village.
2. That said, it is perfectly legal to clear out your own troops so that someone else can take over the village without losses.

Any further questions can be asked/answered Here

Moved to GD and Geschlossen.

Status
Not open for further replies.