Transformers Announcements; A Message to LeGeND...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

you cannot fith with me one by one here or another world
now you can attack and you can noble my villages you and everyone know this you arent good players you are only diplomats

ps: this conversation is over for me

smallestviolin.jpg

DeletedUser

you cannot fith with me one by one here or another world
now you can attack and you can noble my villages you and everyone know this you arent good players you are only diplomats

ps: this conversation is over for me

name the time and place, you dont stand a chance :icon_cool:

btw OP, stop telling everyone your tactics!

DeletedUser

What I do is nothing to do with you LeGeND. My objective is to bring your tribe down as fast as possible. This can be done in several ways. Hitting you in your weak spot; Diplomacy.

PnP
Ennoblements
Cattapultings
Internal problems.

I sent a circular to your tribe with the bottom bit saying:

"P.S. I a Turkish too :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)"

Although they probably didn't understand the mail, the extra smileys grabbed their attention and they saw the word "Turkish". Thus making 14 of your members reply in total Turkish.

My next move was? --> Report Message

That'll be 14 members gone through internal problems. We've nobled 2 since the declaration, destroyed ones smithy down to 14 and his academy and more.

In war, there are no rules. I always remember, "The pen, when used correctly, can be sharper than the sword".

I will make a thread in about 24 hours to give an overview of the current war in such a simple way, even a race which speaks alien will understand :icon_wink:

Very smart thinking, should be enough to get them eithor disband, or members leave

DeletedUser

I want to make two points clear. First point: I hardly call, 3 vs 1 a war against a tribe like a legend guy did. For 2 reasons, 1. Only us, T*F are top ranked and can really be compared to Legend, 2nd therefore there are MANY tribes that aren't participating. And you call that a war vs legend? You disappoint me :icon_wink:.

Second point: I've been playing TW since the early stages, and every top tribe that doesn't fail, succeeds for 3 reasons, i.e., Good players, Clever leader(s) and Good diplomacy. A strong tribe with good players and good leaders, but don't know a s**t of what's the use of diplomacy will always fail at some point, and i guess this is that some point for Legend :icon_wink:.

Sorry, if this is too hard for some Turkish Legends that aren't good in English, but i guess you shouldn't be reading this in a pnp forum if you're not good in English :icon_wink:

Just wanted to point out, that clever legend, found a way to put courage in their frightened men that are pissing in there pants when they saw the strength of us transformers. They are distributing the keychains below to put some courage in them:

keychain.jpg

P.S. If you are in Legend make sure to get one of these keychains for some additional morale :icon_cool:

Gatt

Gicusan

I understood it gicusan.

I know u r joking but ur words r like snubing turks. maybe u r right most of us dont know english but most of them r good player. they just cant make a cluster but if they can do that u can see what they r doing in w5 :D (BarBar is still killing us (LFKD) )

I said they are a good tribe. they have good players indeed. And I have nothing against turks for themselves. It could be a real tribe from Amazon for all my saying cares. It is about people that do not speak the language of the game they are playing.

Optimus, nice show but the banning part is a little over the line. I think they can apeal to the mods and get out of it as they were tricked into it anyway.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

What I don't understand is, whats the point of PnP if the lot of them can't understand english? You're not exactly demoralizing them.

DeletedUser

Although they probably didn't understand the mail, the extra smileys grabbed their attention and they saw the word "Turkish". Thus making 14 of your members reply in total Turkish.

That'll be 14 members gone through internal problems.

You have hit a new low that I didn't realize was possible in this game. Really? This is a war game, and you're stooping to entrapment in order to win? Grow some balls and just fight them. I don't care if you did invite your allies to join in, after all, that's the point of diplomacy. But you just lost the last remaining shard of respect that I had for you with that "tactic".

You can play the "War has no rules" card all you want, but even you can't be feeling good about a shallow victory like that.

spleen mage

That'll be 14 members gone through internal problems. We've nobled 2 since the declaration, destroyed ones smithy down to 14 and his academy and more.

:

Since you evidently have no morals, why not go the full way; hack their accounts and hit delete? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Since you evidently have no morals, why not go the full way; hack their accounts and hit delete? :icon_confused:

some people think that using spies are immoral, low and disgracful. I think they are a part of the game.

Some people think calling in allies is cowardly and show weakness, i think its part of the game.

Some people think what OP did was low and crossed the line, i think this is an english speaking server and if they cant follow the rules they should take the punishment given to them.

It all depends where you draw the line, but at the end of the day it doesnt matter what rule you break, you must be willing to accept the consequences.

DeletedUser

"All diplomacy is a continuation of war by other means."
--Zhou Enlai

Apparently, Legend does not understand this truth.....

DeletedUser

Some people think what OP did was low and crossed the line, i think this is an english speaking server and if they cant follow the rules they should take the punishment given to them.

Ok, so if had just randomly received mails from them in a language he didn't understand, I can see hitting the report button. But he initiated the conversation, he informed them that he was Turkish, and when they responded in their native tongue, he reported them for it. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Ok, so if had just randomly received mails from them in a language he didn't understand, I can see hitting the report button. But he initiated the conversation, he informed them that he was Turkish, and when they responded in their native tongue, he reported them for it. :icon_confused:

devious or clever?

DeletedUser

In other worlds the punishment has been to have that person blocked in PM

That is simple and effective.........

DeletedUser

that is disgraceful... disgraceful. Seriously if you can't win without cheating don't play at all.. disgrace

DeletedUser

Ok,i am in LEGEND and i want to explain something.T*F may think they are hero but not.
Because they are attacking us with minimum 10 tribes they ally with.
this is not a T*f and LEGEND war.This is LEGEND and World war.İ know we are alone and nobody like us because we are stronger, thats not problem.We will fight with Honour and delete our accounts if you wish.We can't do much in this period of game if 7 player in a diffrent tribes attacking one of our player.But this is not T*F victory.This is World victory.They are too scared from us to not attack on their own.

İ explained reality.T*F will now continue their propaganda with their name..

When I contacted your so called Diplomats, I said they'd be stupid to bring war as we're more concentrated in two K's, wereas you guys are every where. Here's the reponse I got:

KaSeM.34 on 18.01. at 20:53
we do not care "continents"
we look as northeast

DeletedUser

that is disgraceful... disgraceful. Seriously if you can't win without cheating don't play at all.. disgrace

I dont agree fully.

If you wind someone up and they swear or become racist or something and you report them that is fair game. Many have done that to others even though they themselves swear or are atheists.

What I think is fair in that particular instance is that the MOD involved disables the link between that player and the offender so that they can no longer communicate. It is an English server so there are rules about lanquage. However in the past we have seen many times tribe forums acting as translators to help good players with limited English skills trying to learn and improve but are still good players.

Why should anyone be banned for foreign langauge when the game settings allows BLOCK. However if that message is obsecene which unfortunately it often is from SOME Turkish player ( emphasis on SOME not ALL ) then the player deserves to be banned. Only a MOD with the possibility to translate any language can do this. That makes it a tough call I suppose.

I know of a few occasions where a player has been RUDE or SWORN and the punishment was to have messages blocked ( from w17 ) so I do not see how this is RIGHT either. If the game allows it then it will not be ONE person trying to use it that is for sure.

Its a shame

DeletedUser

I'll throw my hat in the ring in support of T*F.

Not a fan of large tribes of players who barely speak English. They have their own servers so why play here.

Lots of love Tranformers - clear 'em out.

And Otto, there were thousands of Turkish players that invaded w5 and the LFKD alliance wiped out thousands with membership of a mere 200 players. I have no doubt about the ability of them but I find it very frustrating when it is impossible to communicate with them. Too often its the nationalistic elements who are George Bush gung-ho style with an israeli mentality of genocide on anyone who tries reason with them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I dont agree fully.

If you wind someone up and they swear or become racist or something and you report them that is fair game. Many have done that to others even though they themselves swear or are atheists.

What I think is fair in that particular instance is that the MOD involved disables the link between that player and the offender so that they can no longer communicate. It is an English server so there are rules about lanquage. However in the past we have seen many times tribe forums acting as translators to help good players with limited English skills trying to learn and improve but are still good players.

Why should anyone be banned for foreign langauge when the game settings allows BLOCK. However if that message is obsecene which unfortunately it often is from SOME Turkish player ( emphasis on SOME not ALL ) then the player deserves to be banned. Only a MOD with the possibility to translate any language can do this. That makes it a tough call I suppose.

I know of a few occasions where a player has been RUDE or SWORN and the punishment was to have messages blocked ( from w17 ) so I do not see how this is RIGHT either. If the game allows it then it will not be ONE person trying to use it that is for sure.

Its a shame

sorry for the double post, but i just have to say i think im really starting to like you :icon_biggrin:

i was actually going to use the example of winding someone up and making them swear at you then reporting them, but couldnt be bothered to type it out

Status
Not open for further replies.