Transformers Announcements; A Message to LeGeND...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hey boys :)
i have bad news to all tribalwars players :)
GAMEFORGE decided to close TR server.(www.klansavaslari.net)
All good Turk players are coming to tribalwars :D
You have to be worry from now on....
And i have a second bad news for you..The language rule will be changed because Also Spanish server is going to close.All these players will start to play here..
So my advise go and learn Turkish and Spanish :lol:
And optimus..we will show what is diplomacy to all tribalwars :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

we have no ally at the moment as LeGeND.And everybody is going to see what will happen.I have no other words to say.

DeletedUser

The point is this. This is just a game and not real life, if in RL you must go to do something ery important and it's in another language, you try to learn something of that labguage, or at least find a good way to communicate. But this is just a game, so i guess only few of legend's guys that don't know much english, are willing to fully learn a foreign language just for a game...although this foreign language is the most used in the world and this game is very addictive and consumes your life. Legend have only few guys that fully understand english, so good diplomacy and good PnP(which refalects your tribe's image) are impossible for them. I see three ways for them to resolve this:
No. 1- Find a way to survive without good diplomacy and with a a bad image
No. 2- Learn good english before it's too late
No. 3- Play a game that you understand it's language

I guess the 1st 2 are unlikely, so only no. 3 is likely. I got to know some turkish players, and like parmenion said, they are good players but hard to communicate with. And when a tribe is entirely made up of turks it's bound to fail, it's not racism but the truth, unless you know good english and can have some clever diplomacy, your tribe will fail.

Most of the time, when i talk with a turkish player that understands little to nothing of english, i end up like this: Because i never understand why they play an english game when they don't understand english.

Kittenisconfused.jpg

Because i can never understand why they play an english game when they don't understand english. And they let you wonder if they're just stupid or too intelligent for you to understand them

And after you talk to them with some hard english, they look like this:

confused.png

And sometimes like this:

confused-monkey.jpg

Note: The monkey, doesn't by any fact represent them, only the expression does.

DeletedUser59335

T*F Alliance and major assault on LEGEND wrote:
....... today at 21:25
We have now formed an alliance with T*F, this is something I have been working on for sometime now and finally all issues have been resolved. As part of our alliance we are going to be part of a major strike consisting of ourselves, T*F, LOTE|1 and DECIDE. Our target is to be LEGEND. The strikes will start tomorrow.(Friday)

Before everyone starts to worry in that you dont have enough troops to attack, then don't. We are not attacking LEGEND but we WILL be supporting T*F by scouting players for them and supporting T*F members whilst they attack. This is imperative that members take part in this as I have worked hard for us to be a part of this srategy and it will make things easier for us in this k if LEGEND are removed.

Eyaka1
Forsaken Frenzy
Bellatorius
Dark2.0
.Optimus Prime.
Unleashed Megatron

These are the players that will need supporting, so I would suggest at least 100 troops is sent to the player closest to you. Also speak to members of T*F with regards to scouting players and such, this is an inter tribe assault that needs to be executed correctly.

this is a sircular mail

as you see this war isnot between tf and legend it is between 10-15 tribes and lagend

Just to answer this xD

DECIDE aint part of it :)

DeletedUser

@Gatt - paragraphs and bullet points. Otherwise, what you write wont be read by those who dont know you.

I did like the pictyures but as for the writing, its sloppy, badly laid out and very hard on the eyes. If you ever write an exam paper like that I would dock you 25% straight off.

and add back 10% for the pictures :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

@Gatt - paragraphs and bullet points. Otherwise, what you write wont be read by those who dont know you.

I did like the pictyures but as for the writing, its sloppy, badly laid out and very hard on the eyes. If you ever write an exam paper like that I would dock you 25% straight off.

and add back 10% for the pictures :icon_cool:

In the exams i have 3 hours to right me essays. And languages are the only subjects i go great in(know 4 languages :icon_cool:). The only thing i suck in in languages is literature, never liked those boring poems :icon_eek:

Also in exams, they don't let you use pics :icon_cry:

spleen mage

There's a difference between someone randomly mailing you in their language, and telling someone you speak it, to purposely get them banned.

At the end of the day, setting out to win by getting them banned is a pathetic way to play the game. Is that really a victory on the part of the winner? No, it's trying to abuse the rules to get an advantage; after all, I'm sure the rules were designed to stop people who speak other languages mailing English speakers who have no clue of understanding them, not because the mods are Neo-Nazis determined to make people speak only English. You're using a technicality in the rules for an advantage. Shameful.

Is that really the spirit of the game? Try ban players into submission? If they did get banned for it, could you hand on heart honestly say it was deserved?

I once thought T*F as a good tribe.. Sadly, the impression you give out is not a very good one indeed, and give me a very different opinion of your tribe.

You came into the forum, and actually managed to show yourself in a negative light to previously unbiased people. Well done, that certainly is an achievement.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

To hell with the spirit of the game. Every tactic; and i mean EVERY TACTIC you can use to get ahead, conquer your enemy or remove them as a threat that is within the rules is perfectly legitimate.

Play the game like you would real life and if you think for a second that the rule of law exists on a global platform you are sadly mistaken and very naieve.

All is fair in war. If you think differently I strongly encourage you to write a letter of complaint to israel and the USA for their use of delpleted uranium weapons in their recent wars. Ain't no different in game lad - so don't bring your holier than thou, play by my rules b/s into my world.

Crawl back under your rock.

DeletedUser

Rules and laws aren't really there to be broken as many say. But clever people can bend them and use them to their advantage.

Spleen mage, wouldn't you trick an enemy? So what's the difference in tricking an enemy and tricking an enemy that is from your country, if you don't even know him?

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
What I do is nothing to do with you LeGeND. My objective is to bring your tribe down as fast as possible. This can be done in several ways. Hitting you in your weak spot; Diplomacy.

PnP
Ennoblements
Cattapultings
Internal problems.

I sent a circular to your tribe with the bottom bit saying:

"P.S. I a Turkish too :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)"

Although they probably didn't understand the mail, the extra smileys grabbed their attention and they saw the word "Turkish". Thus making 14 of your members reply in total Turkish.

My next move was? --> Report Message

That'll be 14 members gone through internal problems. We've nobled 2 since the declaration, destroyed ones smithy down to 14 and his academy and more.

In war, there are no rules. I always remember, "The pen, when used correctly, can be sharper than the sword".

I will make a thread in about 24 hours to give an overview of the current war in such a simple way, even a race which speaks alien will understand :icon_wink:

Though very funny, as a move, I'd actually say not so good... since I think you would be more likely to be banned than they would for wasting admin time, it may be an English-speaking server and you and many others including me may not like ultra-nationalism shown by some, but this is really in a different league. Since sometimes it can simply be comforting to speak to someone in your language. To suggest you speak their language then report them, though as I said not below the line, nor disgraceful but actually quite amusing, I can't see it as a bannable offense, and I could have seen some of the old school, stricter mods banning you for it :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

I agree with BH here, I'm sure that this will have either one of two results, you get what you want OP, or they'll just be left alone 'in the spirit of the game', or they can actually speak english, just not well. It'll be totally up to the mod that you happen to get when you report them, but I can't see this being 100% successful.

Which means that we'll actually be nobling/catting most of our targets. Up 1 for us.

spleen mage

To hell with the spirit of the game. Every tactic; and i mean EVERY TACTIC you can use to get ahead, conquer your enemy or remove them as a threat that is within the rules is perfectly legitimate.

Play the game like you would real life and if you think for a second that the rule of law exists on a global platform you are sadly mistaken and very naieve.

All is fair in war. If you think differently I strongly encourage you to write a letter of complaint to israel and the USA for their use of delpleted uranium weapons in their recent wars. Ain't no different in game lad - so don't bring your holier than thou, play by my rules b/s into my world.

Crawl back under your rock.

"All is fair in war"

However, this is not a war, This is a game, played by people who pay real money to play. This is not real life; evidently you play this game too much and are unable to establish the difference between life and this game. I suggest you detatch yourself from behind the computer screen for a while 'till you learn to tell the difference.

I have no idea what comparison you are trying to make with Israel and the USA; again, this is a game where it is meant to be fair. If all is "fair in war", then why do we even have rules? Why do we not just allow account hacking? Your statements contradict each other.

Again, there's a difference between both militaristic and diplomatic questionable game tactics (eg. Spying, backstabbing) and the simple underhand bending the rules to your advantage type. Are you really that obsessive that you would go to any lengths in a game to win? You seem to be forgetting that some people play this for fun, not to fulfill their need to be "number one at any costs" in an internet game to compensate for real life inadequacies.

If you are really that utterly arrogant that you are blind to the moral issues at hand, then I think it is you who should go back "under your rock", caveman.

Gatt Rules and laws aren't really there to be broken as many say. But clever people can bend them and use them to their advantage.

The rules were meant to make the game a fun/safe/fair environment to play. The abuse of this rule negates the fair part.

Spleen mage, wouldn't you trick an enemy? So what's the difference in tricking an enemy and tricking an enemy that is from your country, if you don't even know him?

Again, people pay to play this. It depends in what way you might "trick" them. You can defend yourself against attacks, you can't defend against a ban.

However, I believe the mods are intelligent enough to see through such a ruse, and the only person likely to get punished is the antagonist.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

It'd be a shame if legend disbands :icon_cry:. So i hope BH is right, as i want some fun :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Again, people pay to play this. It depends in what way you might "trick" them. You can defend yourself against attacks, you can't defend against a ban.

However, I believe the mods are intelligent enough to see through such a ruse, and the only person likely to get punished is the antagonist.[/QUOTE]

I never really said OP made the right thing here. I prefer having fun rather than losing an enemy. I just pointed out that most players prefer tricking the enemy and having an easy prey, rather than going the hard but fun way.

DeletedUser

I certainly hope they don't disband, only a few of their players have been taken out.

DeletedUser

To be totally honest, I could care less of others views on me or my tactics.

This is a war game. During the 1st world war, at the Battle of Gallipoli, it was Turkey (Defenders) vs India, Britain, Australia and New Zealand. Now in total, they were the larger and 'stronger' force. Wouldn't you call that cheating? Out-numbering an enemy and trying to take over their mainland. Now you'll be saying or thinking "Yeah but that's diplomacy". It doesn't matter. They did it to win. Same concept behind my tactic(s).

They attacked/nobled 1-2 of my members, when I mailed them, I got a conceited response. So we prepared, and are playing the game how it should be; RTS - Real Time Strategy.

I will do whatever it takes. They know it's an English server. If they reply in English, in my eyes, that's them being out-smarted. They should know not to reply in Turkish. My job is to bring them down ASAP and I'm doing that with minimal losses.

We never broke no rules. Yes I gave them the option to brake the rules without telling them.

If they fell for it, it's their fault.

That's all I'll say on the matter.

Have fun :)

DeletedUser

However, this is not a war, This is a game, played by people who pay real money to play. This is not real life; evidently you play this game too much and are unable to establish the difference between life and this game. I suggest you detatch yourself from behind the computer screen for a while 'till you learn to tell the difference.

I have no idea what comparison you are trying to make with Israel and the USA; again, this is a game where it is meant to be fair. If all is "fair in war", then why do we even have rules? Why do we not just allow account hacking? Your statements contradict each other.

Again, there's a difference between both militaristic and diplomatic questionable game tactics (eg. Spying, backstabbing) and the simple underhand bending the rules to your advantage type. Are you really that obsessive that you would go to any lengths in a game to win? You seem to be forgetting that some people play this for fun, not to fulfill their need to be "number one at any costs" in an internet game to compensate for real life inadequacies.

If you are really that utterly arrogant that you are blind to the moral issues at hand, then I think it is you who should go back "under your rock", caveman.

The rules were meant to make the game a fun/safe/fair environment to play. The abuse of this rule negates the fair part.

First, I have to say that myself and herself had a great oul debate after your post figuring you didn't actually realise that this is a game. Apparently you do and while I understand what you are saying I still completely disagree with you.

All is fair in war within the rules of the game since what we are playing is in fact a game with perimeters attached. Hacking this game? Are you sure you ain't confusing what hacking is with cracking? That is to say gain control of a person's account by gaining control of their password?

I ain't advocating that I would personally go to any lengths to win a game but if the antogonist or protagonist if you will in this instance wishes to take an interpretation of the rules to achieve an end then they are more than entitled to do so without you bible bashing them with your moralistic virtues.

I ain't arrogant with regard to the morals of this issue. You are conceited in trying to manipulate a circumstance to fit with your idealogies. That is unfair to the people who pay good money to play this game. Whether or not the interpretation is a success is a moot point. The protagonsit has every right in the world to pursue every avenue open to them to undo their adversaries.

Apparently some of us have been more successful with the way in which we utilise the tools the game provides us with than for instance your good self. Doesn't look like this world has been kind to you and perhaps like me english is not your first language and someone caught you out before with a similar tactic. That would explain your bitterness.

If you disagree, feel free to find my co-ordinates in game and resolve the matter there.

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
I feel both your arguments are quite similar... it is just a matter of where to draw the line. I once convinced a baron to kick a number of inactives, banned accounts and players from a rank one tribe in world 6 so that the tribe who had held number one for a long time would lose it, and hopefully have a big blow to morale. It was then blamed on that player being hacked. Many I am sure would say that was below the line. From my view, they had lied many times, had been arrogant and were my main enemies on that world. The plan worked and a free fall happened in that tribe leading to their destruction... I also once (in the same war), and the sister tribe of that tribe I just mentioned oversaw a spy I had, using three or four sat accounts in my enemies ally tribe to spread rumours to the tribe he was in about them planning war. Rumours circulated till they were both so expecting of war, war happened, and the tribe I was enemies with faced too many wars and collapsed. Many would call that underhanded, I would call them inadequate of imaginative diplomacy. It is where you draw the line, where I draw it is at a definite no of breaking rules, hacking, paying PP or mixing worlds are all against the rules, I stand for all of those. So I guess that puts me on parmenions side of the track.

Morals are covered by the rules really, and those that are not are often punished in kind from experience :) It becomes a great excuse for wars by others once the truth is revealed on a wide stage.

spleen mage

All is fair in war within the rules of the game since what we are playing is in fact a game with perimeters attached. Hacking this game? Are you sure you ain't confusing what hacking is with cracking? That is to say gain control of a person's account by gaining control of their password?

I assumed Keyloggers and the such count as hacking, I'm sorry if I'm not 100% with my terms.

Again, the rules were created to enforce fairness and a more enjoyable playing environment. The rules were not created to be abused to gain an unfair advantage.

I ain't advocating that I would personally go to any lengths to win a game but if the antogonist or protagonist if you will in this instance wishes to take an interpretation of the rules to achieve an end

It's not the fact that they are interpreting the rules to their advantage, more the point they are purposely trying to encite a player to break the rules.

then they are more than entitled to do so without you bible bashing them with your moralistic virtues.

Pot, meet kettle? You're doing the exact same thing, if not arguing at the other end of the spectrum.

I ain't arrogant with regard to the morals of this issue.

Yeah, sure :icon_rolleyes:

You are conceited in trying to manipulate a circumstance to fit with your idealogies.

Long words don't disguise the fact that you're talking rubbish. I'm not trying to "manipulate any circumstances". I'm sharing my opinion on the issue at hand, that's all.

That is unfair to the people who pay good money to play this game. Whether or not the interpretation is a success is a moot point. The protagonsit has every right in the world to pursue every avenue open to them to undo their adversaries.

Again, this is a pointless argument; it's not possible to argue morals. Debate my post all you like, you can't come up with a convincing argument to prove me wrong, just as there's no strong argument to prove the opposite.

Apparently some of us have been more successful with the way in which we utilise the tools the game provides us with than for instance your good self. Doesn't look like this world has been kind to you and perhaps like me english is not your first language and someone caught you out before with a similar tactic. That would explain your bitterness.

Ahh, because I forgot ingame results increased the validity of an argument? I don't pretend to be an awesome player, since that would probably be a lie - I had a small amount of success at the start when I had time to play during my holidays, 'till I had College/Exams and went largely inactive.

Best Rank: 7, 23rd December 2008

Yes, I was nobled while I sleep. Kudos to the attacker, no bitterness from my part (however much you'd like to insinuate) - I play for fun, not to be the best, no matter the cost. Again, I'm not a great player, I don't claim to be, however; since when has having in-game ability made your argument more valid?

If you disagree, feel free to find my co-ordinates in game and resolve the matter there.

Or you could just attempt to get me banned instead, I'm sure that would be more to your liking.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.