Transformers Announcements; A Message to LeGeND...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I feel both your arguments are quite similar... it is just a matter of where to draw the line. I once convinced a baron to kick a number of inactives, banned accounts and players from a rank one tribe in world 6 so that the tribe who had held number one for a long time would lose it, and hopefully have a big blow to morale. It was then blamed on that player being hacked. Many I am sure would say that was below the line. From my view, they had lied many times, had been arrogant and were my main enemies on that world. The plan worked and a free fall happened in that tribe leading to their destruction... I also once (in the same war), and the sister tribe of that tribe I just mentioned oversaw a spy I had, using three or four sat accounts in my enemies ally tribe to spread rumours to the tribe he was in about them planning war. Rumours circulated till they were both so expecting of war, war happened, and the tribe I was enemies with faced too many wars and collapsed. Many would call that underhanded, I would call them inadequate of imaginative diplomacy. It is where you draw the line, where I draw it is at a definite no of breaking rules, hacking, paying PP or mixing worlds are all against the rules, I stand for all of those. So I guess that puts me on parmenions side of the track.

Morals are covered by the rules really, and those that are not are often punished in kind from experience :) It becomes a great excuse for wars by others once the truth is revealed on a wide stage.

Woot-N and Woot-S ?

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
Woot-N and Woot-S ?

:)

I'm not sure they even knew what happened, but o well... They already described me as incredibly cunning, so can't say there is much of a difference in opinion to be held :icon_wink: I hope they learned their lesson, arrogance and the belief that one person can't do a huge amount of damage are not good beliefs in tribalwars :icon_wink:

Moral high ground may be ignored by some, but it often is a decider of wars in this game.

DeletedUser

Pot, meet kettle? You're doing the exact same thing, if not arguing at the other end of the spectrum.

See now, thats true and the school yardish retort "you started it" rings childishly amusing.

Long words don't disguise the fact that you're talking rubbish. I'm not trying to "manipulate any circumstances". I'm sharing my opinion on the issue at hand, that's all.

When you state, as you did in your first post, that aforementioned actions brought reputations into disrepute you have, (whether or not you cared to do it) taken the matter out of the playing field of opinion and placed it firmly into the hands of politics and propaghanda. Politics and propaghanda by their very nature infer manilpulation of circumstances.

Again, this is a pointless argument; it's not possible to argue morals. Debate my post all you like, you can't come up with a convincing argument to prove me wrong, just as there's no strong argument to prove the opposite.

Can't argue with that. Well said.

Ahh, because I forgot ingame results increased the validity of an argument? *edit* etc

I forget myself. I am a firm believer in last man standing on the field is right and anything can be settled that way. However, I was wrong in my approach in that regard and apologise for that.

Quote: Best Rank: 7, 23rd December 2008 Yes, I was nobled while I sleep.

You misquoted me. I never quoted your best rank anywhere.

Or you could just attempt to get me banned instead, I'm sure that would be more to your liking.

As previously stated - It wouldn't be a tactic I would use in that particular fashion but I most certainly have had national tribes disbanded in the past and players penalised for using the incorrect language.

Anyway, you've said your peace. I've said mine. We should give the lads their thread back :)

DeletedUser

I can't say I liked the tactic myself either, I'd prefer to do it in the stats myself.

But, spleen; you talk of the rules being there to make the game comfortable and enjoyable for other players. The lang. rule is there for other to enjoy the game. I assume there are many TW servers out there for other languages, why don't they stick to their own if they can't speak English.

Anyways, I wish Legend the best of luck.

(P.S. Another one for the T*F score :icon_razz:)

DeletedUser

why don't they stick to their own if they can't speak English.

Ya know, I think they were doing just fine by themselves until kebabe mass-mailed the tribe and baited them into typing in Turkish. Obviously some of them DO speak English, and the others weren't bothering anyone until this occurred.

DeletedUser

Ya know, I think they were doing just fine by themselves until kebabe mass-mailed the tribe and baited them into typing in Turkish. Obviously some of them DO speak English, and the others weren't bothering anyone until this occurred.

As i said before, a tribe made mainly of players that understand little to nothing of english WILL fail. It's either because of lack of diplomacy, others hate you for your bad image, what ever it is, such tribe is bound to fail unless it has good leaders that can have some clever diplomacy. But it's clear that they don't, they have good players but not good leaders, as diplomacy is not something they understand.

Diplomacy has many meanings, but all meanings, if used cleverly can bring success to a tribe. But a trive CAN'T survive with any diplomacy for long.

Some find it as a way to have good allies that can support you and youi support them, but some think that diplomacy is just a way to distract the enemy:

Diplomacy.jpg

Others, like Legend, don't understand diplomacy. So other tribes, like us T*F, have only one thing to do:

Diplomacy.jpg

....Hit them hard, and then finish the job with:

Diplomacy.jpg

Can't believe i ended up describing the meanings of diplomacy :icon_eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What about some stats now all this bickering is dragging this thread into an epic encounter between wordsmiths.

Fact is most native ENGLISH speakers are lacking in grammar compared to non native speakers which generally have better grammar when they know the language the twist normally is that the native speaker has a bigger vocabulary which can be very useful in P&P as much so as grammar in many cases.

Again can we have some stats to see who is doing what to whom

DeletedUser

What about some stats now all this bickering is dragging this thread into an epic encounter between wordsmiths.

Fact is most native ENGLISH speakers are lacking in grammar compared to non native speakers which generally have better grammar when they know the language the twist normally is that the native speaker has a bigger vocabulary which can be very useful in P&P as much so as grammar in many cases.

Again can we have some stats to see who is doing what to whom

Will make an overview thread today

DeletedUser

sry cant help much (in k46)
i was being noble by LeGend (yesterday) ....
I hope you guys win this war!!!

spleen mage

So after 2 pages of arguing, we reached the conclusion our arguing was ultimately pointless, heh. I think I'l leave it at that.

Gicusan

spleen. I am backing you. both in your opinions about what is over the line and in leaving it at that.

To OP, I think you did a very controversial P&P by adding that mail to trick Legend members. There are plenty who do not like you now.

DeletedUser

There are plenty who do not like you now.

If they can't speak English they should go back to their server.

I've never been liked. Aslong as my tribe's happy, It doesn't stop/bother me :)

DeletedUser

TR server is going to close at 28....
so all Turks will come to these servers....
Expect more Language problems..More LEGEND tribes....And more war from now on...And your diplomacy won't be so important after day 28 :)
goodluck Kebabe(i like Kebab :) )
İ will find you from now on where you go ;)
you will understand me in the future when your tribe and you attacked by 20 diffrent tribe and more than and i will laught at you this is diplomacy :)
You may win for now but every action have consequences...

You will be famous in other worlds...with being top in defenders,if you have village to defend of course...:icon_cool:
Good luck.You will need it more than us....
And don't forget this...
saying i am Turkish is not enough to be a Turk...You must need more courage and faith.But saying i am Turkısh and try to ban people is not equal to Turk.Sorry for you...:icon_cool:

And i have a good word...if you really Trukish you will understand it;

"Kargalarla yarenlik eden güvercinin tüyleri beyaz kalır, ama kalbi kararır."

By by.Good! player....this is my last writing and i don't look here anymore.
İ am going to delete my account.So don't try to reply me.Just understand what i wrote and think on it...by...

DeletedUser

Who said the ones that mailed you did not speak English.

Your mail was enticing them to reply to you in turkish even if they spoke a little English.

And you say youd rather do it by stats, then why dont you. The first thing you did was mass mail for spies and then try and get them banned. Thats not even giving it a go by stats.

DeletedUser

Who said the ones that mailed you did not speak English.

Your mail was enticing them to reply to you in turkish even if they spoke a little English.

And you say youd rather do it by stats, then why dont you. The first thing you did was mass mail for spies and then try and get them banned. Thats not even giving it a go by stats.

Why would he make it harder for him and his tribe, when he could take some of them down much easier? Think- But not too hard it might hurt your poor head :(

DeletedUser

I'll show you overall stats today. And again, you failed....we nobled their village before the mail :)

DeletedUser

I liked the bit about "ODA whoring". It seems that the writer of that is in fact, or at least to, use ODA as a judgement for skill regularly.

DeletedUser59451

I agree with this, i would almost rather go to google translate and try to understand a different language than to try to decipher some of the mails i have recieved from so called native english speakers..

Status
Not open for further replies.