Transformers II

Wilky1992

meh if you were going to see you would of seen it by now....
ive seen it 2wice lol

I have saw it too. That attitude is stupid, and unfair to all who may not have saw it yet. Perhaps they have a reason for not seeing it yet. I'm sure they don't want the ending ruined though..

DeletedUser

I have saw it too. That attitude is stupid, and unfair to all who may not have saw it yet. Perhaps they have a reason for not seeing it yet. I'm sure they don't want the ending ruined though..

correct you are wilky i didn't want the ending spoiled for me cause i was going to see it last night i had to slap it out of my head -.- but yay that movie was good. :)

DeletedUser

i saw it again, and still didn't see what was wrong with it??? other than the cheesy "take my parts" line...they really shouldda reworded it to something like "I am old, but my parts will suit you fine" or something

DeletedUser

I went to see it not long after it came out, and I thought it was pretty crap tbh.

Yeh the visuals and fight scenes were pretty epic and entertaining, but 2 and half hours of it is way too much... Also, looking at it from an animator's point of view, some of the graphics were quite flakey, which is something I found rather disappointing :(

For a film that was all out action, it was actually quite boring, and I found myself unable to maintain focused while watching it... The plot was crap, or rather non-evident...

Megan Fox didn't even look that great in this film, after watching it, I no longer see why everyone raves about how attractive she is.

Also, Something that really grated on me was all the pro-america bullcrap that went on throughout the film as well... Stuff like the bit where the Sector 7 bloke say's "I'm doing this for my country", and how the majority of the soldiers doing the fighting around the world to defend the human race are American, and how when the helicopters from Jordan come along, and it's all "Yay, we have help!", then 2 seconds later they get destroyed, just because they aren't American and good enough to last any longer in a fire fight lol
:icon_razz: I'm not American in case you couldn't guess, and it's another of those petty things to add to the list of stuff that annoyed me watching the film

Tbh, it just summed everything that is wrong with Hollywood cinema nowadays

DeletedUser

Megan Fox didn't even look that great in this film, after watching it, I no longer see why everyone raves about how attractive she is.

Her facial look is actually quite plasticy. I am sure some of the other body parts are as well after seeing how the producers also created 7 different Megan Fox scenes using computer graphics.

DeletedUser

Her facial look is actually quite plasticy. I am sure some of the other body parts are as well after seeing how the producers also created 7 different Megan Fox scenes using computer graphics.

Its not just her face that looks plastic, I thought her chest looked rather suspicious when she was running around... Of course, I only glanced, I wasn't perving over her chest or anything :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Its not just her face that looks plastic, I thought her chest looked rather suspicious when she was running around... Of course, I only glanced, I wasn't perving over her chest or anything :icon_eek:

I will live with what I have in that area...no complaints so far...HAHAHA!

I was never a Transformers fan in the 1st place anyway, even before the movies came out.

DeletedUser

I went to see it not long after it came out, and I thought it was pretty crap tbh.

Yeh the visuals and fight scenes were pretty epic and entertaining, but 2 and half hours of it is way too much... Also, looking at it from an animator's point of view, some of the graphics were quite flakey, which is something I found rather disappointing :(
I agree with that. Like when that annoying guy pulls his shoot and flys out of the plane that was done poorly.

For a film that was all out action, it was actually quite boring, and I found myself unable to maintain focused while watching it... The plot was crap, or rather non-evident...
i thought the plot was decent...

I agree 100%, shes just kinda average...

Also, Something that really grated on me was all the pro-america bullcrap that went on throughout the film as well... Stuff like the bit where the Sector 7 bloke say's "I'm doing this for my country", and how the majority of the soldiers doing the fighting around the world to defend the human race are American, and how when the helicopters from Jordan come along, and it's all "Yay, we have help!", then 2 seconds later they get destroyed, just because they aren't American and good enough to last any longer in a fire fight lol
:icon_razz: I'm not American in case you couldn't guess, and it's another of those petty things to add to the list of stuff that annoyed me watching the film

there wasn't that much pro-america stuff in there. It showed how screwed up our government is and how the president and his aides try to mess with the military and make it do stupid stuff.

The sector 7 guy was very loyal to his country, and he felt he was showing that even though he was fired he is still 100% loyal to that which said he wasn't good enough, not really pro-american.

And the helicopters died, but so did lots of american things too, like the tanks, and their radio stuff too

Llama Crazy

Tbh, it just summed everything that is wrong with Hollywood cinema nowadays

i agree with the pro american bit im sick of that shit to much of it these days.
the plot is a bit confuesing even to transformer fans as they have got the comics and cartoons past and present and chucked them all into 3 movies which can make it confuesing and frustrating to watch, however lets not forget transformers never really had a plot to it which is why it has gone on for so long :lol: