Travis

Free Mason

Reaction score
Travis (Apache__Reaper) PS4 USA#1129

Can I please bring everyone’s attention to this player. I don’t care if you are my enemy or friend I don’t want to see you screwed over.

No one trust him, he plays with no teams that I know of but plays to screw over peoples accounts.

Win or lose it doesn’t need to become this low. Best of luck all. And be careful who you trust

Deleted User - 848968328

coming from a NAM member.... He must be the biggest scum!!

NukesOnDemand

Reaction score
From the sounds of things.

He was playing an account in Chivalry (Disguised Lizard). They along with a number of others were planning to backstab their tribe in order to join Family. There was a disagreement between the account owner and Travis (who had been carrying the account). Travis decided to remove himself from the chat, and allow it to deescalate. While that was happening, the owner decided to change the password.

Travis decided to gather up all the screenshots and information he knew. Shared it with the leaders of Chivalry, the world chat,basically showing what the plans Family had. The leaders of Chivalry failed to act on what Travis had showed them and they paid the price for it. However it seems XL did not fail to act on it, and is now taking those players that joined family, just like Travis had said.

It seems from an outside prospective, thatafter Travis had been disrespected by the account owner, he decided to sort of make a evening playing field for the rest of the world. And effectively removing any thought that Family had that they could win the world. Due to the loss of so many power players they had joining them.

-NoD

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Unsure what accounts were power players but that could be discussed later on. Honor gave very little resistance, if any honestly.

Or perhaps xl is just much stronger, time will tell.

Deleted User - 11365688

Unsure what accounts were power players but that could be discussed later on. Honor gave very little resistance, if any honestly.

Or perhaps xl is just much stronger, time will tell.

Very little resistance? Are you braindead

Free Mason

Reaction score
The guy sent messages to the account owners real life work on Facebook in an attempt to get him fired. And you guys are really defending him. Pathetic

Goes to show how low some people will go for a game. Turns out all this was because he got beat on a previous world
Doesn’t matter who’s side you are on, no one should be condoning these actions.

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I don't have a horse in this race but..

View attachment 10289

Thats fine, its a very nice defensive score they got. Sort of proves my point though? Whats their offensive score? Rank 50.

They basically taken the beating and not given much back, if thats figting ill enjoy fighting you. No wait, i won’t.. Could try and resist some, for our pleasure..

And to the nobody who thinks i do nothing but push my mules, shush it, nobody supposed to see that. Also barbs are yum.

DJ300

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The guy sent messages to the account owners real life work on Facebook in an attempt to get him fired. And you guys are really defending him. Pathetic

Goes to show how low some people will go for a game. Turns out all this was because he got beat on a previous world
Doesn’t matter who’s side you are on, no one should be condoning these actions.

So you guys finally get your own medicine and its too much for you lol? seems you didn't play when chase played she used to mail everyones work on facebook

Free Mason

Reaction score
So you guys finally get your own medicine and its too much for you lol? seems you didn't play when chase played she used to mail everyones work on facebook

Please find an example of me or any of my team doing this. Or go away with your accusations.

I don’t know who chase is and I sure as hell don’t play with them. So if someone else has done the same thing as travis then yes let’s hate on them the same way please.
Seems some people can’t handle losing and if you are supporting this player I’m guessing you are just as bad.

DJ300

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Please find an example of me or any of my team doing this. Or go away with your accusations.

I don’t know who chase is and I sure as hell don’t play with them. So if someone else has done the same thing as travis then yes let’s hate on them the same way please.
Seems some people can’t handle losing and if you are supporting this player I’m guessing you are just as bad.

I know everyone of your team they would sell there granny's. lmao cry me a river.

Tueur De Roi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Thats fine, its a very nice defensive score they got. Sort of proves my point though? Whats their offensive score? Rank 50.

They basically taken the beating and not given much back, if thats figting ill enjoy fighting you. No wait, i won’t.. Could try and resist some, for our pleasure..

And to the nobody who thinks i do nothing but push my mules, shush it, nobody supposed to see that. Also barbs are yum.

If throwing 1.5m troops down the drain for a handful of villages is a good use of troops, I can see why you noble barbs.