TRE tribe recruiting in k70

miss lil sho

I am the duke of The Roman Alliance tribe, we are looking for members of all points, 500-2000 points, its not a big deal really, we just need some fresh new members cause we are an academy tribe, and we are welling to train the noobs( ahahahaha) , so if you are a noOb don't send messages cause other players have the rights to have fun, Ahem, if any one is interested(anyone but noObs) send a message to me, ( if you are a noOb no need to say that cause then i will know and everybody will, lolZ).

Remember that big tribes have started just like our's, and smoke starts to raise out of small fire.

we need you to be more powerfull.

for any questions send me a message (don't send stupid questions cause i almost died today from laughing too much, ahahaha i can't breathe ahahahaha)

The One , The only and the coOlest sho in the world (w22)

best regards,

The Duke of the TRE tribe

sho

Bobnbob82

yeah, i have 10000 gazillion points and i am a nub can i join u plzzzzzzzz??? i need sum trainingz!!!

Last edited:

miss lil sho

*cough*crap*cough* try to turn down your voice noObs, that really means you got an A+ in being a noOb

first rule... when you confess of being a noOb don't shout that out
second thing.. i won't change the tribe's name to NoOb tribe, i can start a secret tribe for the two of you and then you handle the invitations thing, i thing the noObs have a big magnet towards each others, ahahaha,
third thing.. you can send invitation by clicking on that word on the players profile, its called invite, if you didn't know where to find that then shoot your self (don't try that at home)

last thing... you want some chocolate?

miss lil sho

seriously, if you want invitations just send me a message..

Bobnbob82

you want some chocolate?
oooh, yes plzzzzzz!!!!! us nubz luvs the chocolate!!!!!!!!!11111
and where is my invite? i wants to join your tribe cuz i need leeeeadingm and i wanting chocolatte mmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

miss lil sho

k, 100 push ups with one hand >>> chocolate basket to each village
100 push ups with two fingers >>> you join the club

deal?

miss lil sho

no, cause i need sugar, and i prefer eat them my self, you wanna get fater? no free chocolates, impress me and you'll get to have some.

DeletedUser

Is it your purpose to just mock all small tribes trying to recruit?

DeletedUser

Did I hear chocolate?:icon_eek: Just in time,I ran out of christmas chocolate.
Give me chocolate and ill jon your tribe.

miss lil sho

100 push ups with one hand and you'll get the chocolates, lot's of them, i bought lots of them yesterday, hahaha you should never run out of chocolate, or you can join then i will give you chocolate..

DeletedUser

jst randomly OT. but these recruitment threads are so pointless. cuz im gunna say, very few, if no people who are looking for tribes (n00bs) will actually read the forums.

miss lil sho

Indeed, but cause there is a thread and we are in need we should use it, hey this has a rhym

carriestupidhead

Must be the female equivelant of ripfin...every other word is noob, likely to suffer the same fate :p