Tribal Discussion

DeletedUser

Nuke, please suck it up, from a outsider view bala have made more VALID points then you, you tribe is yet to prove themselves or anything, other than fear for being killed by the surroundeding tribes by being in the "most dangerous place" then all the top 5, please... suck it up and be a man.

please point it out how he has. almost all tribes in W39 have yet to prove themselves(except random). fear? considering we are the only top 10 tribe to never have an alliance in W39...your right, we are terrified. Now, I am looking at your stats and your nothing impressive, now quit trying to suck up to Cobra.

DeletedUser

Fr4g
Opponents defeated: 77.469 (274.)
Tribe: COBRA

onlt thing decent is your OD.

very good, i'm not even gonna look yours up cos i have no interest in it.

DeletedUser

please point it out how he has. almost all tribes in W39 have yet to prove themselves(except random). fear? considering we are the only top 10 tribe to never have an alliance in W39...your right, we are terrified. Now, I am looking at your stats and your nothing impressive, now quit trying to suck up to Cobra.

I just personally see Cobra doing more then Geico, from the cards they was dealt with so why would you "diss" them? and why would I "suck up" to them - they have nothing to do with me, I'm just sick of you, and most probaly other people.. yapping your mouth around on the forums.

My stats? you looked up? oh how kind, please look them up in the future as I am very sure I'll beat you in any stat there is.

Good day :).

DeletedUser

I just personally see Cobra doing more then Geico, from the cards they was dealt with so why would you "diss" them? and why would I "suck up" to them - they have nothing to do with me, I'm just sick of you, and most probaly other people.. yapping your mouth around on the forums.

My stats? you looked up? oh how kind, please look them up in the future as I am very sure I'll beat you in any stat there is.

Good day :).

1. you never said why
2. because they are mostly noobs with a few decent players and their leader has no idea how to lead or play.
3. I doubt it, considering I get voted for best forum presence in most worlds I play, and in W39 Geico got voted for having one of the best forum appearance, considering I am the only one in Geico who posts often. so unless things took a dramatic turn, i doubt people are.
4. sure you can:lol:, keep dreaming big, maybe one day you might be good enough to even be considered to be allowed in Geico.(though I doubt it)

Regards,
Nuke

DeletedUser

1. you never said why
2. because they are mostly noobs with a few decent players and their leader has no idea how to lead or play.
3. I doubt it, considering I get voted for best forum presence in most worlds I play, and in W39 Geico got voted for having one of the best forum appearance, considering I am the only one in Geico who posts often. so unless things took a dramatic turn, i doubt people are.
4. sure you can:lol:, keep dreaming big, maybe one day you might be good enough to even be considered to be allowed in Geico.(though I doubt it)

Regards,
Nuke
I just think they've done more as a tribe with the cards they've got dealt with. Just waiting for gecio to "prove themsleves" which I dout will happen cause you scared cause of all the tribes surounding you.

Haa, glad you replyed with that, I can use it for the future. I'd never join gecio, not the tribe for me.

balaclava

1. you never said why

Regards,
Nuke

I should never have voted you best forum anything after what you have posted here.

Thanks for the #2 by the way, because you know everything about COBRA and exactly how we operate don't you?

I think you are being ignorant and arrogant, and above all that stupid. Sort it out and fight someone nub.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Thanks for the #2 by the way, because you know everything about COBRA and exactly how we operate don't you?

pretty much, I've seen your circulars, forums, and I know a few of your top 5 players aren't loyal to Cobra at all.

I think you are being ignorant and arrogant, and above all that stupid. Sort it out and fight someone nub.

We have, your turn, how many top 10 tribes have you take out? thats what I thought.

I just think they've done more as a tribe with the cards they've got dealt with. Just waiting for gecio to "prove themsleves" which I dout will happen cause you scared cause of all the tribes surounding you.

Haa, glad you replyed with that, I can use it for the future. I'd never join gecio, not the tribe for me.

1. how so? you have yet to answer.
2. how are we scared? you have yet to answer.
3. Your right, you like the inactive tribes more so, or the lesser experiened ones.

DeletedUser64299

Give in tell me, who are DrEvil allied with! I really want to know, being the tribe leader and all. I thought someone would have told me :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

oi! Don't you be forgetting little old me.

On a topical note I have found dr. evil to be very friendly.
No alliances but they let me play with the sharks with laser beams and even gave me some bandages afterwards.

DeletedUser

Originally Posted by Nuke911
pretty much, I've seen your circulars, forums, and I know a few of your top 5 players aren't loyal to Cobra at all.
Oh man, I get realllllly scared at your indepth analysis there Nukeieboy. Seems like you caught a small slice of the Cobran lifestyle when you accsat one of our old members.
I'm glad that reading some of the brief interchanges between a few of us and one person have enlightened you to just how horrible our setup is. I too have had a glimpse at your forums and can honestly say that what I found was about average. Nothing to be to impressed over. Cobra has a very unique blend of people, personalities and I'd say you caught a brief glimpse of about 15% of how we operate.
Should you like to play the intelligence game, go ahead. You won't get much. I have never seen loyalty to be a problem within COBRA. Most of us are willing to drop plans at the drop of a hat to assist our fellow members at achieving their goals. The top 5 have grown the way they have in order to preserve the order and loyalty of COBRA. We'll talk when the first 2 Nobles you got were used for a solid week to prenoble the villages of a warring tribe for the sake of your comrades.
You are starting to irk me sir and that is no simple task. PnP is all fun and games but you tread on some dangerous ground there, chief. Try not to pull anymore dirty tricks ;) You might be surprised who you are really talking to.

-WereTaco

DeletedUser

Oh man, I get realllllly scared at your indepth analysis there Nukeieboy. Seems like you caught a small slice of the Cobran lifestyle when you accsat one of our old members.
I'm glad that reading some of the brief interchanges between a few of us and one person have enlightened you to just how horrible our setup is. I too have had a glimpse at your forums and can honestly say that what I found was about average. Nothing to be to impressed over. Cobra has a very unique blend of people, personalities and I'd say you caught a brief glimpse of about 15% of how we operate.
Should you like to play the intelligence game, go ahead. You won't get much. I have never seen loyalty to be a problem within COBRA. Most of us are willing to drop plans at the drop of a hat to assist our fellow members at achieving their goals. The top 5 have grown the way they have in order to preserve the order and loyalty of COBRA. We'll talk when the first 2 Nobles you got were used for a solid week to prenoble the villages of a warring tribe for the sake of your comrades.
You are starting to irk me sir and that is no simple task. PnP is all fun and games but you tread on some dangerous ground there, chief. Try not to pull anymore dirty tricks ;) You might be surprised who you are really talking to.

-WereTaco

I have sat more then the ex-#1 guy in your tribe(E R I K), I doubt you have seen our forums(you would be unable to type after you saw how smexy I am).

out of your top 5 members, atleast 2 are very unloyal and would jump ship.

dirty tricks? like what? :|

also, I am now personally hoping cobra pick up there game and beat TDR, now since TDR allied themselves with FFs and made a war forum against us.

DeletedUser

Originally Posted by Nuke911
also, I am now personally hoping cobra pick up there game and beat TDR, now since TDR allied themselves with FFs and made a war forum against us.
I dunno, with all the trash you've been talking I kinda wanna see you try to beat our ODD.
We've been going toe-to-toe with multiple tribes for a while. Try not to get hurt too bad :)
Speaking of loyalty btw, seems you're a man down.

DeletedUser

two statements, well one fact one statement i already ignore everything nuke says as he´s the m0r0n that i quote
7 COBRA - trying to huge on all sides so they can work on TDR, things don't look bright.
sorry he´s not the best writer but i´m guessing he meant hug witch he posted obliviously without any facts or knowledge of what was going on
witch automatically putts in my mind that he is very shortsighted, and just slams together whatever he can to sound good.

and the fact is we don´t hug are alliance´s are picked for a reason and are far from hugging

i would wright more but 90% of you have the intelligence and foresight of a headless chicken and i am currently under anger management to better control myself as i have hurt to many people and made dum@$$#$ like you piss themselves so im just gonna take my breath and walk away with what is said

DeletedUser

two statements, well one fact one statement i already ignore everything nuke says as he´s the m0r0n that i quote
sorry he´s not the best writer but i´m guessing he meant hug witch he posted obliviously without any facts or knowledge of what was going on
witch automatically putts in my mind that he is very shortsighted, and just slams together whatever he can to sound good.

and the fact is we don´t hug are alliance´s are picked for a reason and are far from hugging

i would wright more but 90% of you have the intelligence and foresight of a headless chicken and i am currently under anger management to better control myself as i have hurt to many people and made dum@$$#$ like you piss themselves so im just gonna take my breath and walk away with what is said

I see your typing but all i see is blah blah blah blah blah.
Come back when you have a point and some self-control.

(I apologise for the nature of his post but I hate hypocrites.)

DeletedUser

I see your typing but all i see is blah blah blah blah blah.
Come back when you have a point and some self-control.

(I apologise for the nature of his post but I hate hypocrites.)

I know exactly what you mean.
The other day i was walking down the shops and i actually bought a newspaper...

I mean wtf!
I never pay for anything.

Stealing news papers is great coz when the shop owner runs after me with a baseball bat, its great exercise for me.
Its got to the point now that he actually waits for me outside the shop...

I just thought id add that to all the random jibberish being talked about.

:lol:

DeadlyWolf

I know exactly what you mean.
The other day i was walking down the shops and i actually bought a newspaper...

I mean wtf!
I never pay for anything.

Stealing news papers is great coz when the shop owner runs after me with a baseball bat, its great exercise for me.
Its got to the point now that he actually waits for me outside the shop...

I just thought id add that to all the random jibberish being talked about.

:lol:

Finally something worth paying attention too.

Seriously, From What I heard about Geico... Now wanting Cobra to break a good nap... Yet trash us on the pnp.

Your Tactics confizel me sir. So I will enlighten you with a new battle cry song.

TACO TAKUN!!!!!

Shout it from your walls.
Shout it from your mountains
Shout it from you Keep
Shout it as your bannor flies high.

But don't shout it into your woman, You might get an echo down there ^.^"

Hah, I make myself laugh very amusing song don't you think?