Tribal Discussion

DeletedUser

Stealing news papers is great coz when the shop owner runs after me with a baseball bat, its great exercise for me.
Its got to the point now that he actually waits for me outside the shop...

I just thought id add that to all the random jibberish being talked about.

:lol:

Now if you're not on the forums for a couple months we'll know why.. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Cobra who are they????

ooo wait i know, there the guys who have so far beaten anyone who has stepped in their way, not only beaten them but also hurt em so bad none of the players returned to play again.

Geoico ??? i cant even get there name right there soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo NOT important!

You see mate you cant come here and start talking a load of bullsh** about cobra when you havent even made a name for yourself. Atleast we have done something on this world to make a name for ourselves when all you have done is sit in your K AND THATS IT!

DeletedUser

@barnzy1

I do believe i've never heard such codswollop in the entirety of w39. What you said was not only illiterate (bear with me mods) but also ridiculous. There are several tribes in w39 that stick out as the being well known and the most revered, Geico happens to be one of those.
But don't take my word for it, here's the opinion of the w39 public forum: The results

Geico comes second with 17 votes to cobra's....wait, they didn't get any.....so does that make cobra more well known than Geico? Well now i'm very confused then....

DeletedUser

Cobra who are they????

ooo wait i know, there the guys who have so far beaten anyone who has stepped in their way, not only beaten them but also hurt em so bad none of the players returned to play again.

Geoico ??? i cant even get there name right there soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo NOT important!

You see mate you cant come here and start talking a load of bullsh** about cobra when you havent even made a name for yourself. Atleast we have done something on this world to make a name for ourselves when all you have done is sit in your K AND THATS IT!

Cobra destroying everyone???

Now what if cobra was to war a whole tribe of Chuck Norris's?
They are so tough that they dont send nobles to other villages...
The villages actually come to their nobles!!

Geico are a good tribe, but i got noble insurance out with them, and that sneggy guy wont pay me the 15 clay i want, for my noble dieing the other day...
They are good at advertising, but as usual all their call centres are in india...

:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Cobra have managed to stack each others villages with reasonable effectiveness.
Hardly been fighting a quality tribe though have they?

As far as Geico just sitting in there K and doing nothing, hardly.We have already warred (and comfortably defeated LOST) and are happily crushing RT and FFs as we speak.
Admittedly no huge tribes but then again cobra has hardly fought a better quality of foe now have they?
About a quarter of -TDR- actually fought them and was it H46 or something you guys fought before that? some insignificant little K tribe at any rate.
Beat one of the big boys before you start throwing words around.

Also jaigosian...check your markets :p

DeletedUser

Thanks man, i owe you one snegg.
Ill send you 1 timber to cover the mail costs.

My nan will be happy about her new pots the only thing is that she going crazy in her old age and hasnt bought no plants for them...

Oh well, i guess she can use them as giant ash trays...

DeletedUser52385

Cobra who are they????

Geico has done more then cobra, Geico was in a core K were most of the pre-mades went to. we survived, we also have taken our Lost and CNN both top 10 tribes at a point. we warred FFs, Lost, and CNN all at the same time also. We now have have probably the worst position for what tribes they border. cobra has done nothing except warred a top 20 tribe(not even op 10) and ebat them. now starting a war with TDR and loosing. you guys can brag about all the ODD you have, go ahead. I will brag about all the villages we still have.

Finally something worth paying attention too.

Seriously, From What I heard about Geico... Now wanting Cobra to break a good nap... Yet trash us on the pnp.

the only thing we ever spoke to you about is attacking TDR, have you now signed a NAP with them your saying? lol

two statements, well one fact one statement i already ignore everything nuke says as he´s the m0r0n that i quote
sorry he´s not the best writer but i´m guessing he meant hug witch he posted obliviously without any facts or knowledge of what was going on
witch automatically putts in my mind that he is very shortsighted, and just slams together whatever he can to sound good.

and the fact is we don´t hug are alliance´s are picked for a reason and are far from hugging

i would wright more but 90% of you have the intelligence and foresight of a headless chicken and i am currently under anger management to better control myself as i have hurt to many people and made dum@$$#$ like you piss themselves so im just gonna take my breath and walk away with what is said

lol attempting to flame me for a spelling error? pathetic.

DeletedUser74702

Cobra who are they????

Are you insane?!? I cant take a peek at the forums without seeing something about Geico. Besides that, you cant say there staying to their continent when there spread out between what. . . 4 or 5 continents?

DeletedUser

Are you insane?!? I cant take a peek at the forums without seeing something about Geico. Besides that, you cant say there staying to their continent when there spread out between what. . . 4 or 5 continents?

K37 geico ftw!