Tribal Hugs

DeletedUser

I was searching round my area to see what there was in he way of decent tribes and found this:

Allies
FOST
LOH
TU@
BECALI
*FOST*
TMF
@F-W@
SwordS
-AC-
-LIFE-
TMF2
Soap
{~RH~}
T.F.S
~IPLD~
-FOST-
KR
=SK=
*BKL*
CYL
S.A.W
K O W
M.M
Pure
P007
RPG
ByzEmp
T.D.T
SKULL
Space
~THD~
TK
RAID
-SK-
SKL2
[HEX]
=SF=
nrvls

wtf and how the hell has anyone let this happen, or have I really clicked on the tribal hugs world?

DeletedUser

then why dont they all merge :? might make them look slightly less nubbish...

DeletedUser

I doubt it, merging would only temporarily sort the problem mind you it might shorten our enemies list considerably.

DeletedUser

That is true, once they are bigger, they will just look for lots more bigger allies.

From my experience the only coalition tribes that work, are the ones where 7-8 players join in a tribe to target a certain player, normally above 1 Mil points. Tribe coalition = FAIL 90% of the time

DeletedUser

That is crazy i wonder how many good players are in all those tribes

DeletedUser

at a guess, not many... If I was in a tribe on that list, I'd be applying for diplomacy in the tribe, then terminating 90% of the alliances.

DeletedUser

I was searching round my area to see what there was in he way of decent tribes and found this:

Allies
FOST
LOH
TU@
BECALI
*FOST*
TMF
@F-W@
SwordS
-AC-
-LIFE-
TMF2
Soap
{~RH~}
T.F.S
~IPLD~
-FOST-
KR
=SK=
*BKL*
CYL
S.A.W
K O W
M.M
Pure
P007
RPG
ByzEmp
T.D.T
SKULL
Space
~THD~
TK
RAID
-SK-
SKL2
[HEX]
=SF=
nrvls

If you don't know mate - it is allies list of tribe Watch!, just add DETOX, LEGION, HAWKS and a few more tribes...

DeletedUser

If you don't know mate - it is allies list of tribe Watch!, just add DETOX, LEGION, HAWKS and a few more tribes...

Wow another witty comment made by IFY. Its surprising how these guys are friends with you though, because when we attack them they start swearing and ranting that you are taking their villages. These seem to be your friends not ours. Im sure i could find a couple of mails made by them telling us that you will be taking their villages and then attacking us. Care to shed any light on that oh king of noobs?

DeletedUser

Wow another witty comment made by IFY. Its surprising how these guys are friends with you though, because when we attack them they start swearing and ranting that you are taking their villages. These seem to be your friends not ours. Im sure i could find a couple of mails made by them telling us that you will be taking their villages and then attacking us. Care to shed any light on that oh king of noobs?

You always can't understand what others are writing or you just not very clever? Who said that we are friends with them? That "mate" was sarcastic.
You should farm more, or play this game better, because you do nothing, just writing stupid comments in forums and trying to get into Watch! ass. But that is a characteristic for your type of players with inferiority syndrome like yours...

Rulerofmiddleearth

Allways encouraging to see you stay clueless.

Unless its part of your tactic to convince us you have no idea whats happening on the diplomatic playfield of course, then your right on track.

DeletedUser

Unless its part of your tactic to convince us you have no idea whats happening on the diplomatic playfield of course, then your right on track.

Don't be so angry mate. It is bad for your health :)

DeletedUser

Even I detected the sarcasm in ifeelyou's post,and I have only just entered the world...

DeletedUser

yet more verbal dueling...i can see a trend occuring here...

DeletedUser

You always can't understand what others are writing or you just not very clever? Who said that we are friends with them? That "mate" was sarcastic.
You should farm more, or play this game better, because you do nothing, just writing stupid comments in forums and trying to get into Watch! ass. But that is a characteristic for your type of players with inferiority syndrome like yours...

I *LoL'd* at the not very clever comment when I kept reading and saw how many grammar mistakes you had made.

As far as I can tell you were the one who brought his "stupid comments" into this forum by making a stab at Watch!/Legion/Detox, etc. And the comments you make are at a much higher level of stupidity and suggest incompetence and an inferiority of the brain.

You should post less, or start typing better, because you do nothing, just write stupid comments in the forums and try to get the worlds attention and more butt kissers.

DeletedUser

I thought Grumpy promised us that he was going to keep his tribe from posting in the world forum anymore. I do think it's funny that IFY would slap at WATCH when they are listed as a NAP in the WHO diplomacy.

And the Coalition to Wipe DETOX off the face of the earth did at one time have over thirty tribes planning to attack me. I had nine incoming attacks one day and the biggest one was I believe 200 spears.

Although this has been going on for some time, I see no evidence that this coalition is gaining ground against us... this is just a shot of 13 of the bigger remaining tribes, we've already wiped out SHADE, SHADOW, iunno, and several others:

Side 1:
Tribes: DETOX REHAB
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TMF TMF2 TMF3 M.M SKULL lwa BECALI FOST LOH TU@ ~IPLD~ Pure -SK-
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 3,018
Side 2: 1,497
Difference: 1,521

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 207
Side 2: 3
Difference: 204

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 9,658,512
Side 2: 2,682,163
Difference: 6,976,349

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 650,575
Side 2: 9,279
Difference: 641,296

image.php

DeletedUser

Idk they did take an entire 3 villages from you all, you might need to watch your step in their territory unless you want it to happen again.

Rulerofmiddleearth

Dont feel bad IFY, I'm sure your superior at busting tables too.

DeletedUser

Oh yes, you are just superior in your life :icon_biggrin: These forums sure make me laugh each day...

I didnt say at everything, just quite a lot of things. Im sure you are better then me at some things aswell. Don't get on your high horse over little comments. Im glad they make you laugh after all it is a game. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I didnt say at everything, just quite a lot of things. Im sure you are better then me at some things aswell. Don't get on your high horse over little comments. Im glad they make you laugh after all it is a game. :icon_wink:

Thx man ;) Sorry I was writing so many stupid comments :) I want these forums to be alive :)