Tribal Hugs

DeletedUser

Thx man ;) Sorry I was writing so many stupid comments :) I want these forums to be alive :)

So do I :D
Half the time Im reading world 10 forums even though I have never played them because Im so bored. Mind you that extra time could probably be spent a lot more productively :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

So do I :D
Half the time Im reading world 10 forums even though I have never played them because Im so bored. Mind you that extra time could probably be spent a lot more productively :icon_rolleyes:

U can, maybe find a girl and then take her to bed:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Supprised she stays.. I went to sleep on someone once, and she hated me ever since...

DeletedUser

Yea, man take it from me, worst thin u ever do! Get shampange, have a few bottles. maybe then its okay cause u may have a hangover

DeletedUser

If you don't want an infract&lock combo, please keep this on-topic :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Are we not talking about hugging? I thought we were on topic. What happened to brute?

DeletedUser

mboyd24 on 13.07. at 23:34
Please could you make TMF,TMF2&TMF3

We can offer you support by given your tribe members what ever support that they need

We will have a joint part of the forum which will be between TMF, TMF2 & TMF3 and any other tribes that we share forums with or that are in our family

Any problems please mail mickmattpen or mboyd24, or D rock371 if you would like to be allies with us please mail mboyd24 The Duke of TMF3 and got with all the family, this is mboyd24 went to the tribe council have have talked TMF out of war with Detox, and we instead would like to be friends, allies and fight together. I'm willing to share all 25 allies we have, and we can always turn on them iof they are your enemies too... We're willing to make a deal, a offer of any kind for the WHOLE family of TMF TMF2 TMF3 and Space

Thank you for your time, and hope to be working with you soon! : )

First Duke and Founder of TMF3

mboyd24

Yes, this is nicely back on topic now... the COALITION TO WIPE DETOX OFF THE FACE TO THE EARTH is now aware that they are NOT winning the war. And the sad thing is we're not even really trying to wipe them out... we wait until their vills are at academy level and if they are in a good location we take them, sure, but other than that...

So I replied:

Domin8rix today at 00:25
You're kidding, right?

d rock has been trying for months to get an alliance going to wipe out Detox. I have screen shots of the things he called me in the forum, not to mention his many attempts to get Evoke and later Morph to attack me. At one time you had over thirty tribes united with plans to attack me; I have had incomings from various people at different times from TMF, Skull, M.M, Shade, iunno, and several others in your coalition.

You planted spies in my tribe and tried to incite people to attack me... you even contacted my allies Legion and Hawks and tried to undermine my relationship with them.

Having failed at all those endeavors, and having lost in excess of 200 villages to DETOX and REHAB, all of a sudden you want to be allied with us? Of what possible use would an alliance with you be to US, just for starters? And secondly, how could we possibly trust you, knowing what d rock has posted in the forum about me over and over again? Not to mention king bud's posts, mapleminstrel, and Havalok...although I do appreciate the quote about my curves controlling the men of DETOX.

I really don't see any possibility of any kind of relationship here other than the one we currently have... which is us nobling you guys out whenever we feel like it.

Domin8rix

And mboyd replied:
mboyd24 today at 02:59
I have persuaded D rock to Erase everything about DETOX in the forums, and to stop attacking them, We are about to go to war with M.M, because he's hitting one of our men in my tribe. One of the people you named is dead... This time it's for real, we want to become allies, even if just TMF3. This tribe has not bothered you at all, and we keep protecting one another, but do not attack the attacker. I have told everyone to back off, and let me make talks with you. I'm the First Duke of my Tribe, and Founder of my tribe...Also I am Co-founder of TMF. I out rank D Rock in this manor. HE follows my lead. At first there was attacks going to be sent out, now I talked to him he's stopped, and put away the plans to fight. I told him TO get it out of his head, we not going to battle with Detox I can not speak for SKull, we can take them off our allies list as well. Shade same thing. ANY one who outside this tribe is your enemies becomes our enemies.
I'm very serous, about making friends with you, and I assure you we all want to become allies. D Rock is scared of all of you, he wont try anything without my say...and I told him I making friends, and allies, so he gave me a chance to make allies...PLEASE....We can farm for you to make up for anything you lost, we can all be farmers for you all...We can go to war with those people that your against...We have the way and reason to attack them anyways...
TMF hasn't had your name in any forum other then we're allies, And I listed that a while ago...three days ago.... A week ago I tried to get a hold of your other diplomat or Duke but with no response.
I would like to offer anything for our familys to become allies... Please reconnoiter???? As I said, THIS team has not had any trouble with you, we have not attacked any of Detox either, and happy thing KING BUD IS DEAD, we and you all killed him off. IF we see him again, we will kill him again...
We have TMF, TMF2, TMF3
PLEASE PLEASE allow us to become allies or NAP... I want to be allies personally... Because we do more good then harm if we fight with you instead of against you...My tribe is building up nicely, even though they may not be the best, they are least listen to anything I say and go with it.
PLEASE allow us the chance to show we can be good allies we can be the best allies you have.... We can show you how good of friends we are...IF not with TMF, maybe with TMF2 and TMF3???? OR just TMF3 until you trust TMF, something can be worked out. All the ones who are attacking now become refugree's, and the rest of us become allies, PLEASE??????? I will not allow Detox to talk behind you backs, we can share a tab with you and share our hidden forums, through TMF, because I don't know how to set that up from my tribe. SO PLEASE give us one chance to prove we are and want to become allies??? Your spies should have told you we deleted everything about detox mean, and not mean. The only thing that is in there now is ME allies with you all....And Trying to talk to you to give us a chance to prove our self to you.
PLEASE please please please???????????????
Just give me a chance to be right...I'm the best player they have, the best diplomat they have, and the strongest of all the other two... We can help you take out shade and skull and M.M I AALREADY want to kill because he attacked and nobled a man of mine... SO I'm already ready to take them on.
PLease rely back...And lets talk about it, talk it over, what could we do for your family, and who we can attack for you would be fun...
Will will never out rank you and will always be there for you.

And now I am trying to decide what exactly is the best quote in there.

"We will never outrank you" (maybe, because it's so obvious)
"This time it's for real, we really want to become allies" (welcome to the reality show in w33)
"We can be farms for you all" (sorry, but I thought you already were?)
"we do more good than harm if we fight with you instead of against you" (this might be my favorite, since doing good as opposed to harm is not generally the aim)

Maybe we need a vote here. What's the best hugging quote?

DeletedUser

If you don't know mate - it is allies list of tribe Watch!, just add DETOX, LEGION, HAWKS and a few more tribes...

HAWKS have a single ally and I doubt this fact will be changing any time soon.

DeletedUser

Can we have there family as noble bashers? Seriously.....the entire family.
Theres a thousant villies around that some noob has turned turtle, and if we could have the mighty TMF family morale bashing for us, i would be chuffed!! They get to live, and we get the problem vilies cleared.

If there serious, mabye its worth working something out? the alternative is DETOX, just keeps picking them off at will, as soon as there ripe.

Imaging an entire tribe of morale bashes...... WOW:icon_biggrin:

And my vote is "PLEASE, please, PLEASE!!!!"....begging..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Can we have there family as noble bashers? Seriously.....the entire family.
Theres a thousant villies around that some noob has turned turtle, and if we could have the mighty TMF family morale bashing for us, i would be chuffed!! They get to live, and we get the problem vilies cleared.

If there serious, mabye its worth working something out? the alternative is DETOX, just keeps picking them off at will, as soon as there ripe.

Imaging an entire tribe of morale bashes...... WOW:icon_biggrin:

And my vote is "PLEASE, please, PLEASE!!!!"....begging..

Been there done that ;) it works till you start forcing other tribes to mege with them or die, then you get ur coalition against u back :)

Rulerofmiddleearth

sk8erboi459 today at 22:08

July 14, 2009 1:00:00 server time is when we along with over 15 other tribes will let our voices be herd. We will begin the LARGEST asult operation in the history of W33 and we will destroy atleast 75% of WATCH!'s villages. Please dont nobel untill july 15 because nukes will be landing all day long and i dont want allys acidently nuking eachother. Send this message to anyone who YOU think will help in our cause.

~GEN~ - sk8erboi459 on 13.07. at 05:36
Far to long this world and my people have been plagued by Watch! so july 14, 2009 at 1:00:00 server time my tribe along with many of our allys will begin "Operation cleanse" which is basicly us hitting as much watch villages as we can. I offer the blood of my foes to my brothers and if any of you would like to help us we welcome it. You dont have to state here if your in or not if you fear a spy you can simply mail me but please dont coware to the face of a tribe full of point whores. We currently have 16 tribes not including ourself helping us and together have over 4x the amount of points that watch does so we have the upper hand.

~GEN~ - sk8erboi459 on 13.07. at 05:48
I have swarn that I will not tell about some due to the fact that they dont want to be hunted but i can assure you that Who? is going to help along with OWNED and OWN3D so that there is a ton of points. There are a few more big pointers but for now ill leave them out untill this was is closer to the end. And the number of tribes is realy above that but i dont want to count tribes that have like 10 people in it as a tribe.
Quoted from the forum shared by :
SK-, =SK=, CYL, DOM F, DOM I, LOH, M.M, SKULL2, Space, SwordS, TMF2, TMF3, ~AUFA~, ~GEN~, ~IPLD~, ~TLA~

If you don't know mate - it is allies list of tribe Watch!, just add DETOX, LEGION, HAWKS and a few more tribes...

Indeed the irony...

DeletedUser

Wait, I thought WHO was helping these guys attack US? That's what they keep claiming anyway. Don't you dare steal my coalition, Rome! They are my private source of entertainment!

DeletedUser

Pretty soon you will have them pinned down with your curves lol

DeletedUser51390

Wait, I thought WHO was helping these guys attack US? That's what they keep claiming anyway. Don't you dare steal my coalition, Rome! They are my private source of entertainment!

:icon_eek: ive never heard of any of those tribes let alone talked to them...

tbh I could count on one hand the people i have spoken to outside my tribe in the past few months :lol: