Tribal Hugs

DeletedUser

Hmmmm.... well its one word or the other... i know Who? i beleive.

I guess we just have to wait for the mass attacks (all 4 of them) from TMF and friends, to see what the truth is.

Is there anyone from that family in the forums that can shead some light? it would be good to see a representative here.

DeletedUser

:icon_eek: ive never heard of any of those tribes let alone talked to them...

tbh I could count on one hand the people i have spoken to outside my tribe in the past few months :lol:

LOL Ditm... they were lying about Morph helping to attack me also... they are very needy and want attention I think. You missed I think the whole Coalition Against the Coalition, where PZA7, TribalBlaze and I sent each other a tmail about us all planning a retaliation against those guys and then deliberately leaked it... their forums went insane for a while, talking about how they were doomed.

DeletedUser

For a while I thought about mailing all of their leaders and saying we are behind them but decided its not worth a lie just for a laugh.

Rulerofmiddleearth

For a while I thought about mailing all of their leaders and saying we are behind them but decided its not worth a lie just for a laugh.

And that is exactly the part that doesnt make it worth it. It would take all day.