Tribal Hugs

DeletedUser89573

No one really...they certainly aren't hugging clive.

DeletedUser102229

aww i love clive :p its not my fault my co-player attacks him xx

DeletedUser89573

yep...many of the larger players aren't overly active. Makes for slow going.

DeletedUser89573

I guess that was a case right through length of this world!

Seems to me that they had to be pretty active to get that big...and probably most had co players. As far as I'm concerned I like this world so the longer it takes the better.

DeletedUser

Seems to me that they had to be pretty active to get that big...and probably most had co players. As far as I'm concerned I like this world so the longer it takes the better.

that is the dumbest thing i ever heard!!

poise

no,i here you and that is the dumbest thing i have ever heard!!you don't care how long this world last's?you stupid person!!lol
Well if that is the dumbest thing you have ever heard, then as slam said you must be deaf...either that or you are about 5 years old. If someone is enjoying the world, or perhaps more to the case having fun, then that is only a good thing.

You have a total of 12 post's and 2 of them have been wasted here, nice!!!

DeletedUser

Well if that is the dumbest thing you have ever heard, then as slam said you must be deaf...either that or you are about 5 years old. If someone is enjoying the world, or perhaps more to the case having fun, then that is only a good thing.

You have a total of 12 post's and 2 of them have been wasted here, nice!!!

wow,another boring voice heard from!!lollol.looks like these forums are your only soarce of entertainment poise,lol.by all of both your post's,sounds like you both are pretty set with nothing going on...well done:)

DeletedUser89573

wow,another boring voice heard from!!lollol.looks like these forums are your only soarce of entertainment poise,lol.by all of both your post's,sounds like you both are pretty set with nothing going on...well done:)

Nothing going on?...I have actually been VERY busy. I'm sure that there is an account available for you if you don't have one already. Why don't you take it and see. I'm sure I can make some time for you. And yes, I very much enjoy this world, I always have,It has been a blast. Awesome tribe mates make it even better.

DeletedUser

hey look,good enough guys,lol.i was just looking to see if there was any life left in these forums!good to see there are 1 or 2 of you that are,lol.