Tribal Significance & Achievements.

DeletedUser23191

This is an idea I came up with ... top 20 tribes history ... but a more detailed version of King Ziggy The 2.

I will keep updating this as we go along ... and eventhough tribes may leave the top 20, their tribal history will remain here for view.

Hulk

Leader: X-Char (Airsofter98) & Runesten

Dominant Continents:

K35 ... K36 ... K45 ...K54 ... K55 ... K56 ... K57 ... K65 ... K66 ... K67 ... K75

Past Wars & OutComes:

Care Declares War On S4S

Reason For Declaration:

This declaration is because when Kong split the remnants created their own tribe, lead by Shihanam. This tribe, S4S, pulled to rank 12 ... unfortunately for them being riddled throughout Care's territory it made them a target.

OutCome:

Yet another easy victory for these players. The leaders of S4S were first to jump ship to 3dom, later followed by a large chunk of the remaining members. The members are currently being nobled out. The reason for such a highly respected tribe such as 3dom recruiting these is just for a meat shield and to buy more time before their core players are targetted. For more details see http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=138417 ... as you can see this sparked a name change.

Significant Mergers:

None as of date.

Other Comments:

This tribe was constructed by the leaders of Kong. A more inertesting method rather than to simply dismiss the "dead weight". Still taking Kong's declaration on the world seriously they plan to rule the world. Hulk has carried it's alliance with Who?. World 20 players state that the constant name changing is very annoying while the truth is that it is the only thing to complain about.

Kong

Leader: Rickyson1
Former Leader: WizzyDizzy & King Bowser Koopa

Dominant Continents:

K35 ... K36 ... K37 ... K45 ... K54 ... K55 ... K65 ... K66 ... K67
Total: 9

Have previously owned: K64 and k56

Past Wars & OutComes:

Kong Declared On -XIII-

Reason for Declaration:

Mainly because they were the unlucky tribe in the way of connecting Kong's continents after they merged with NM and Dark*T.

OutCome:

Kong had a massive victory ... a mere slaughter, showing the world how destructive this tribe can be. See http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=101829 for some results.

Kong Declared On Hidden/Mario!

Reason for Declaration:

One of the main reasons was because Hidden attacked a close member, Gaume. Also, the Kong members were looking to pick a fight ... then, Hidden brings it to them.

OutCome:

With the Hidden/Mario! pretty much easily won already, Kong declared on GRINCH/Gdzila along side Mario!, Mario! and GRINCH merged and then soon disbanded ... thus a victory for Kong. See http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=101829 for some results.

Kong Declared On GRINCH/Gdzila

Reason for Declaration:

One reason being that GRINCH was a main tribe pushing for a coalition against Kong, then, as it was postponed SOO many times, Kong brought it to them.

OutCome:

GRINCH changed their name to Gdzila, and disbanded/reformed others very shortly after. Other tribes that were formed with the "reforming" included 3dom, now a top 20 tribe and probably has lasted the longest against Kong compared to any other tribe. Although, that does not mean that they are even close to leading.

Kong Declared on The World (except Who?)

Reason for Declaration:

Simply because they were bored about the world, and also, tired of waiting for a coalition to be formed. So, they brought it to them.

OutCome:

Basically, there has been NO attempts that have been even mildly successful, except, if you want to add, the storming of an isolated kong player surrounded by H-BOMB, eventhough, that is the only damage being done. Basically stats wise, just count their ennoblements from the time of declaration and then minus the barbarians and those are the stats.

Significant Mergers:

Care >>> Hulk
NM >>> HiJack
Dark*T >>> HiJack

Other Comments:

This tribe has been the one to be feared ... no one has really made even a dent in any conflict ... also, they have some really accomplished players, ingame and on these forums. Their alliance with Who? virtually makes them untouchable.

Who?

Leader: Runican and The.Skeptic
Former Leader: The.Great.Slapping

Dominant Continents:

K13 ... K14 ... K15 ... K23 ... K24 ... K25 ... K33 ... K34 ... K43 ... K44 ... K54
Total: 11

Past Wars & OutComes:

Who? Declared On CORE

Reason for Declaration:

As CORE were a neighbouring tribe, and Who? felt it was time to prove something, they went for it and declared on the CORE family. From what I hear, that is basically all that is to it.

OutCome:

Who? reigned victorious ... mashing down the rank 1 tribe of CORE (with family). Thus, Who? taking rank 1, and well deserved.

Who? (Along with NMA) Declared on BEYOND family:

Reason for Declaration:

A push from K53 players due to barbarian nobling issues. Who? and BEYOND worked well together in the past, but, due to minor issues building up, war broke out. Who? managed to get N.O? to be obsorbed by BEYOND family and then was able to bring in NMA to declare on BEYOND family, as N.O was at war with NMA and therefore NMA were upset about this. A very good, trippy move from Who?

OutCome:

Neither tribes were brought down. This war changed many things in this region, one thing being that K62 falling to BEYOND hands due to -ANSA- merging in an attempt to fight off NMA. Another change was the fact that Prime forced a merger with NMA, recruiting their better memebrs and thus claiming K52 into their collection. Although, WHo? and BEYOND still fought, bringing out the best and worst in BEYOND, and only the best in Who? ... some note-able players during this war are Mclovinn and Lilairen, and Lilairen still being the only one to have such a successful nobling rate against Who?

This is probably one of the reasons to BEYOND downfall ... as this war "burnt out" BEYOND and the aristocracy and therefore BEYOND was hit with a wave of inactivity, and clearly spotlighted the horrible players, therefore being more that could be handled.

Who? Declared On Scorch

Reason of Declaration:

Unfortunately for Scorch, they were in the unlucky position of being between two arch enemies, blocking direct contact, therefore for Who? and Prime to have a proper war, Scorch be removed/obsorbed. Also, with evidence suggesting Scorch "double siding" and being the middle man, playing both Prime and Who? against eachother didn't really work within their favour.

OutCome:

Scorch was hit hard, many villages taken within the first few days ... Cann, Scorch Duke was eliminated quickly, members leaving and reforming other tribes, Leadership change ... then an eventual disbanding ... a very good demonstration of what players do when paniced.

Who? Declared On TNT-C

Reason for Declaration:

TNT-C first attacked Who? members, leading to a retaliation of TNT-C, a tribe based on many of U NOOB. Also, this war was to help connect missing links between clusters.

OutCome:

TNT-C was crushed ... and quickly, with Who? recruiting their few players of the english language, and th quality of Who? attacks, TNT-C didn't stand a chance. This helped complete the strengthening of the two clusters and consolidated the area. TNT-C, commonly referred to as the Asian Mafia was eliminated from the ranks, along with many of their high pointed players uch as DC Khan.

Significant Mergers:

K.T >>> Who?
-PrD- >>> Who?

Other Comments:

Who? have always had strong forum personalities, great ability to fight and with their alliance between them and Kong, make the core of world 20 a safe place for anyone WITHIN either tribe. Have recently revoked their alliance with ENlGMA, and some expecting a war.

Prime

Leader: Don Funk
Former Leader: oP)DeLiRiuM

Dominant Continents:

K31 ... K32 ... K41 ... K42 ... K51 ... K52
Total: 6
I believe that they have previously owned K43.

Past Wars & OutComes:

Prime (Along with Scorch) Declare On Fire*F

Reason for Declaration:

Although I am not 100% sure, I believe that this was a good move to help growth and gain another continent ... they were also assisting their ally, Scorch. See http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=92447 for more details.

OutCome:

With Fire*F being hit by both Scorch and Prime, they went down as what was expected. Although, after the tribe was disbanded, Who? recruited a few players, evidently helping to connect K53 to the main cluster/strengthening K53 cluster. Prime then took dominance of K43, unfortunately this was lost later on when Who? claimed the Scorch villages in k43, bumping them to rank 1 in continent dominance.

Prime Declare On *NI*/*NR*

Reason for Declaration:

I am not 100% sure on this, but I think that after Prime recruited Erion111 and von Deather that there was no real reason for keeping what was in K51 around. Therefore, they declared on *NI*/*NR*.

OutCome:

This was an easy victory for Prime, with the remants of the disbanded tribe fleeing to rZr for refuge. It was almost a slaughter, especially as their new recruits, von Deather and Erion111 new who the inactives were, which allowed for more easier nobling.

Prime Declare On rZr Family

Reason for Declaration:

The main reason behind this declaration was because of rZr family harbouring refugees. these refugees came from *NR*, when *NR* was collapsing.

OutCome:

This war is still ongoing, at least it looks like rZr and rZrA are fighting back, but what doesn't help is the fact that PH-S has jumped in, in an attempt to go on Prime's good side. The failing of rZr and rZrA is inevidable, epspecially as the supporting tribe - DUCK family are now at war and have had to pull all support, leaving many areas wide open.

Prime Declares On NATO

Reason for Declaration:

Eventhough NATO was first to publically declare war on Prime, Prime were first to start operations. This war was long overdue, especially as there was a declared war long ago, with NATO in the lead. Tensions began to grow between Prime and NATO ... it was only a matter of time for this to happen.

OutCome:

NATO was quickly disbanded, Prime continues to gobble up any villages originally from NATO ... the NATO members either joined -NE-, joined SOG or were brought down under Prime attacks. This wasn't a big war for Prime, but shows how quickly a tribe like NATO (GRINCh is another) can be disbanded when under pressure.

Significant Mergers:

NMA >>> Prime
PH-S >>> Prime

Other Comments:

Prime have been around for a while ... they have been known for things like, barbarian nobling, poor/mass recruitment ... but that was in the past, they cleaned up quite a bit and now have unfortunately have been hit with a wave of inactivity. They have also had a recent leadership change. One other thing worth of note is the forced merger with NMA, which left a great relief for BEYOND in Who? & NMA vs. BEYOND & B3YOND war. Prime have also been noted for bullying other tribes to their will, this was particulary evident with BEYOND, that reputation has now passed, as has strangely their public forum posting.

BEYOND

Former Leader: Dan565 & Reltihmd
Previous Leader: PSKimball1 (Micko80 had joint leadership, except was extremely inactive.)

Dominant Continents: (Until Merger)

K62 ... K63 ... K64
Total: 3

Previously owned K53.

Past Wars & OutComes:

BEYOND Declared On ToLs

Reason For Declaration:

ToLs was second in place of continent dominance in K63 and K62. BEYOND declared on ToLs (rank 25) to increase continent dominance and clean up K63.

OutCome:

Although BEYOND was victorious, this war took quite a long time, probably due to BEYOND warring every other tribe in K63 other than -ANSA-, as they were allies at the time. This secured K63 for BEYOND, and lead them to looking for other areas of expansion, mainly K53.

Who? Declared On BEYOND

Reason For Declaration:

After a long alliance, Who? felt the need to declare war upon BEYOND as they felt disgruntled after BEYOND and B3YOND players repeatedly took barbarians near them, which were (unfortunately for BEYOND) farms of the Who? players. This war also had the help of NMA, making it much more apparrent for BEYOND's downfall.

OutCome:

This war went to a slow, as once BEYOND actually realised what the hell was going on, they were able to plan against more and more attacks ... one noteable player on this matter was Lilairen. She was the key to the right flank of BEYOND K53 not falling to Who?, also, I believe that she is the only player with this sort of stats:

Side 1:
Players: Lilairen

Side 2:
Tribes: Who?

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 2
Difference: 18

After a few months, noblings began to slow and both leaders realised that ending the war would be best as it was currently stunting growth.

NMA Declares On BEYOND

Reason For Declaring:

NMA mainly declared war on BEYOND when they were disgruntled when N.O? (being destroyed by NMA at the time) merged into BEYOND (evidently pushed by Who? players), also, this decision became much more easier for them to make once they learnt that Who? would be declaring as well ... thus a joint declaration was agreed upon.

OutCome:

NMA was crushing BEYOND stat wise, although, it became harder for them in the end as BEYOND stacked more and more villages, blocking NMA in it's path, therefore slowly. NMA, was proposed by Prime for a merger, which was taken and ended NMA's participation during this war, leaving their allies, Who? fight solo. This war helped BEYOND is many ways, helping them realise their faults, but it also did long term damage internally, and is part of the reason to why they ended up merging into CLETUS.

Significant Mergers:

N.O? >>> BEYOND/B3YOND (Not significant due to rank, only significant due to the events it caused.)
-ANSA- >>> BEYOND/B3YOND
Hades >>> B3YOND
B3YOND >>> BEYOND
BEYOND >>> CLETUS

Other Comments:

BEYOND has been known for many things, barbarian noblers, point-whores, highly UNorganised, and when BEYOND was hit with one of the worst waves of inactivity of world 20, effecting a minimum of 60% of their council affected, it went on the decline, with only a few memebrs pushing it forward, members such as Dan565 and reltihmd. When they were elected Dukes of BEYOND, after PSKimball1 stepped down, they decided a merger into CLETUS would be the better option.Besides this, BEYOND always had an ODA to equal or out-rank their actual rank.

Some people are still confused about what BEYOND was wanting to achieve at the end, I will clear that up for some people. BEYOND was going to pick the best memebrs of both B3YOND and BEYOND. 20-25 from BEYOND and 10 from B3YOND. Then, they were slowly going to cannabalise those members NOT selected, and merge, ultimately having 30-35 members. This would have bumped BEYOND to rank 3, and just missing out on rank 2, a much more supreme tribe.

H-BOMB

Leader: DragonMount & SV Ostroski

Dominant Continents:

K62 ... K63 ... K73 ... K74 ... K75 ... K83 ... K84 ... K85 ... K86
Total: 9

Family Tribe (Atomic):

K93 ... K94 ... K95
Total: 3

Total Family: 12

Past Wars & OutComes:

Kong Declares on H-BOMB (Along with the world.)

Reason for Declaration:

Kong was bored, and as there were no match in tribes, Kong declared on the world.

OutCome:

As H-BOMB borders Kong, they are having a duel with Kong's southern players. H-BOMB surrounded a player called "Chevyh". After a long time, Chevyh was able to defend himself for a period of time, even when support was withdrawn. He was later moved to a new account. Now Kong have been hitting a player on the border called "c0ng0". They are not taking as many villages as they would like, but we will see the end result. Many believe that H-BOMB have masses of defense floating around in that area, but as H-BOMB are at war with 2 other top twenty tribes, it is not as much as they would have hoped for.

~SOH~ Declares On H-BOMB

Reason For Declaration:

The reason for this declaration was merely because ~SOH~ was already attacking and rimming CLETUS memebrs prior to their merge with H-BOMB. Eventhough H-BOMB made this war known to the world through PnP ~SOH~ already declared officially.

OutCome:

For the early stages of the war ~SOH~ were victorious with quite a margin. Unfortunately for the little tribe when H-BOMB focused it's attention onto them they were beginning to loss villages and owners of active accounts were quitting. In a last effort for survival they became apart of the {SD} family and are still currently fighting H-BOMB. Prior to this war ~SOH~ was ranked 12. For more information see http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=133082.

Prime Declare On H-BOMB

Reason For Declaration:

There were mnay reasons for Prime declaring war (jointed with {SD} family). A big reason would have been when H-BOMB merged the Bood tribe into themselves. Blood, previously at war with Prime, were classed as refuges. H-BOMB's extreme cockiness did not help the matter. Prime simply saw no need for an overzealous neighbour, thus, war was declared. PS - H-BOMB brought the declaration public, although, it was Prime and {SD} whom officially declared war.

OutCome:

Although this war is still continuing it is clear by the stats whom will be the victor. I'm sorry to say H-BOMB, but it isn't you. For more information see http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=141405.

{SD} Plus Family Declare On H-BOMB

Reason For Declaration:

An alliance with {SD} and Prime helped this declaration along allowing a great opportunity to declare war. The reasons for this declaration are pretty similar regarding Prime. H-BOMB simply became too overzealous to the liking of {SD}. One other reason for the declaration of {SD} would be that their northern expansion possibilities are blocked by the likes of Prime.

OutCome:

Eventhough this war still continues it is evident to whom the victor will be. H-BOMB is beginning to split up into numerous tribes ... such tribes including LMAO and LSD.

Significant Mergers:

CLETUS >>> H-BOMB
E=MC2 >>> H-BOMB
nWo-WP >>> H-BOMB
Blood >>> H-BOMB

Other Comments:

H-BOMB, a tribe consisting mainly of CLETUS and E=MC2 tribes (whom already had horrible opinions). Merging due to the war becoming too much of a strain on the southern players. Currently hated by ALL surrounding tribes, this tribe will not last long.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You missed our go bunny and L-Nz wars. Those were both top 20 tribes at the time, and one was fought at the same time as core.

And I'm still leader unless runican pulled a fast one on me... *checks* yep, still leader. He just gets credit because he's a point whore. ;)

It should read:

Leader: Runican, The Skeptic
Former Leader: the.great.slapping, shardor

L-Nz war - http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=88779

Bunny war - http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=77346

And I think you missed KBK on the Kong Leadership.

DeletedUser47177

Very comprehensive and I look forward to the other 17 although I don't expect them to get as much a good write up as these.

DeletedUser

Kong has me, and nobody knows who i am =D

Yes, well, all due respect, but I really don't care (and I probably should care the most, but I don't). Don't think we'll see a general improvement in Kong due to your arrival. Probably most people in kong can understand why.

colonelabbas

their favour.
OutCome:

Scorch was hit hard, many villages taken within the first few days ... Cann, Scorch Duke was eliminated quickly, members leaving and reforming other tribes, Leadership change ... then an eventual disbanding ... a very good demonstration of what players do when paniced.

yes,i am now a who? mebers and co-leader in my continent,but when i see something wrong i have to correct it specialy if it was on he former tribe that i was leading

yes,who? took alo of scorch vills in the first day
1)Cann was quitting the world or wanted to quit and that is something that many in scoch people felt coming and that is what he told me in skype chat before the war by 1 week,so he didnt gve a fight.
2)i would have never left scorch unless it was an order/advice from cann,skeptic knows that,when i read his msg i didnt and wasnt going to reply to it and then they thought that by sending some fakes on me i will leave scorch,so i went to our forum and found everyone talking about it and said 'they are so silly they think that they will make me leave scorch and join them by sending some fakes on me' and i said also about the skeptic's msg,so i found cann sending me a msg saying i want you to join who? and i asked him why arent we goin to fight back and he said no,i will not fight who? i want to save the best of scorch members and make them join who? because i want you guys to give prime a good war,and then i joined and later caudock(former baron of scorch) and later packu ad pugs and some of these were by recommendations from me and they only joined after cann asked them too to join,so cann wanted scorch to fall without a fight.

but if we fought we would have a given a good fight(although we would be defeated) but we could have given a good fight but simply cann wanted to do who? a favour.

as is i said am a loyal continent of who? and leaders in who? know that,so me by posting these doent mean that i hold any grudge to who?(although i still miss the scorch days:icon_cry:) but i will have to say that who? holds one of the best and most agressive players in w20:icon_wink:.

sorry if there are any wrongs in spellings but my keyboard is kinda having problems,will buy a new one tommorrow:lol:

DeletedUser59335

did my post got deleted?
please old Skool if ya delete my post can u give me infraction in the way?

ahh well i still think there too many of those post

'New top 20'
'True rankings: The real top 10.'

and this one seems to be pretty close looking?

HeftySmurf

Yes, well, all due respect, but I really don't care (and I probably should care the most, but I don't). Don't think we'll see a general improvement in Kong due to your arrival. Probably most people in kong can understand why.

Aww, Crying because nobody noticed you posted?

My care meter went off the scale!

Want Attention much :D

DeletedUser47177

yes,i am now a who? mebers and co-leader in my continent,but when i see something wrong i have to correct it specialy if it was on he former tribe that i was leading

yes,who? took alo of scorch vills in the first day
1)Cann was quitting the world or wanted to quit and that is something that many in scoch people felt coming and that is what he told me in skype chat before the war by 1 week,so he didnt gve a fight.
2)i would have never left scorch unless it was an order/advice from cann,skeptic knows that,when i read his msg i didnt and wasnt going to reply to it and then they thought that by sending some fakes on me i will leave scorch,so i went to our forum and found everyone talking about it and said 'they are so silly they think that they will make me leave scorch and join them by sending some fakes on me' and i said also about the skeptic's msg,so i found cann sending me a msg saying i want you to join who? and i asked him why arent we goin to fight back and he said no,i will not fight who? i want to save the best of scorch members and make them join who? because i want you guys to give prime a good war,and then i joined and later caudock(former baron of scorch) and later packu ad pugs and some of these were by recommendations from me and they only joined after cann asked them too to join,so cann wanted scorch to fall without a fight.

but if we fought we would have a given a good fight(although we would be defeated) but we could have given a good fight but simply cann wanted to do who? a favour.

as is i said am a loyal continent of who? and leaders in who? know that,so me by posting these doent mean that i hold any grudge to who?(although i still miss the scorch days:icon_cry:) but i will have to say that who? holds one of the best and most agressive players in w20:icon_wink:.

sorry if there are any wrongs in spellings but my keyboard is kinda having problems,will buy a new one tommorrow:lol:

So basically your saying that Cann and the rest of Scorch leadership was only concerned about themselves and you knew that you had noobs that were just deadweight, yet you did nothing? Surely it would not to have made more sense to broker a deal with Who? where you just kicked all the noobs then merged the decent players?

DeletedUser53930

Hmm...im interested in Who?s history before Runican joined in...that part of the history isnt too well explained anywhere i think? How was the tribe?

NATO was quickly disbanded, Prime continues to gobble up any villages originally from NATO ... the NATO members either joined -NE-, joined SOG or were brought down under Prime attacks. This wasn't a big war for Prime, but shows how quickly a tribe like NATO (GRINCh is another) can be disbanded when under pressure.

I heard that Prime got someone in the tribe to disband the tribe for them^^ Their own spies it seemed. Thats what i heard from the various sources i have and by talking to a couple members of Scorch, but NATO is different^^

DeletedUser

before Runican came the tribe was better, but Runican shaped the tribe into a horde of point whores like himself :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser53930

before Runican came the tribe was better, but Runican shaped the tribe into a horde of point whores like himself :icon_rolleyes:

and you are? Never seen you around 0.o....

DeletedUser59335

I heard that Prime got someone in the tribe to disband the tribe for them^^ Their own spies it seemed. Thats what i heard from the various sources i have and by talking to a couple members of Scorch, but NATO is different^^

No we didnt disband, there biggest ppl started moving to tribe called SOG and when noone wanted to take the duke privs off L knight thhen she disbanded..

i don't think we had spy there? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser53930

No we didnt disband, there biggest ppl started moving to tribe called SOG and when noone wanted to take the duke privs off L knight thhen she disbanded..

i don't think we had spy there? :icon_confused:

No not NATO, i know somewhat their reason, but i meant Scorch^^

and Gaume:

Tribe: Kong
Villages: 175
Average village point: 9821
Rank w20: 98
Rank in tribe: 38 out of 75

DeletedUser

I do like this post, though a lot is covered in the timelines, it's nice to see the forums still active.

Couple corrections/explainations:

Skeptic already hit this one, we're both dukes, I'm just the pretty one. He probably has better abs.

The TNT war was a week before the Scorch war. TNT's leaders got banned(Can't say reasons as it violates forum posting rules) and one of their barons approached us about bringing in himself and his friends. We accepted, and TNT launched on us a week later. 2 days after they launched on us, they disbanded as we rained fire down upon them, and we've been mopping them up ever since.

Good explaination by colonelabbas. As this had been a long alliance, it was a rather difficult decision on our part to war Scorch. That said, the members of Scorch didn't just, "jump ship and run" when we messaged the few friends we had in the tribe on Zero hour...they were ready to fight tooth and nail...but Cann did interceed with them and I hope it's been a fairly smooth transition.

As for Who?s history before the K.T/Who? Merge, both tribes were fairly solid player noblers, Who? had more high profile wars; Core, Holy, Bunny, LN-Z while K.T started and stayed small for the most part and took over k15 then k25 before the merger(We were the ones who actually took down L-NZ finally ;).

DeletedUser53930

but -PRD- also merged into who? or part of it no?

And PRD came from the former K.T and -T.C- i believe...but i guess thats not too significant^^

Btw, whats the history on gzila? They apeared and disapeared so quickly:D