Tribal Significance & Achievements.

DeletedUser47177

Btw, whats the history on gzila? They apeared and disapeared so quickly:D

To sum up, they were formed from 3dom and Nerv, at the time of the merge Nerv had recently attacked some noob tribe and won fairly easily, they may also have been having skirmishes with AoS, imo they were quite an effective tribe with little deadweight, they also bordered with 3dom. 3dom had I think 3 continents(ish) under their control and was fighting a fairly one sided war against AoS, then this conflict died down, I don't know why.

Then they merged to form NA3, changed their name to Grinch for the holiday luls then Gzila when Kong declared, I don't know why they disbanded but I have a feeling that it was because all their supposed allies abandoned/backstabbed them, I was quite ashtonished to see FLB didn't help against Kong as I had always pictured them both walking hand in hand through a park of daisys.

I think thats more or less their brief history although I may be wrong.

DeletedUser53930

Hmm interesting^^ Thank you.

So their remnants are most likely in FLB...or random tribes around.

DeletedUser

Nice thread.You should do more tribes though. Be interesting to see their history.

DeletedUser59335

but -PRD- also merged into who? or part of it no?

And PRD came from the former K.T and -T.C- i believe...but i guess thats not too significant^^

Btw, whats the history on gzila? They apeared and disapeared so quickly:D

gdzila is/was 1 of the oldest tribe

They were under the name NERV wich merged into 3dom and result was GRINCH/GDZILA

DeletedUser

Who? (Along with NMA) Declared on BEYOND family:

Reason for Declaration:

A push from K53 players due to barbarian nobling issues. Who? and BEYOND worked well together in the past, but, due to minor issues building up, war broke out. Who? managed to get N.O? to be obsorbed by BEYOND family and then was able to bring in NMA to declare on BEYOND family, as N.O was at war with NMA and therefore NMA were upset about this. A very good, trippy move from Who?

I've been told that Hinde was the one who did that but when I asked him after it had been pointed out by you guys he denied it and I just took his word for it. I'll stand by that statement because I have never had any interaction with that N.O? tribe. I think NMA would have been quite willing to join us even if you guys didn't merge with them.

OutCome:

Neither tribes were brought down. This war changed many things in this region, one thing being that K62 falling to BEYOND hands due to -ANSA- merging in an attempt to fight off NMA. Another change was the fact that Prime forced a merger with NMA, recruiting their better memebrs and thus claiming K52 into their collection. Although, WHo? and BEYOND still fought, bringing out the best and worst in BEYOND, and only the best in Who? ... some note-able players during this war are Mclovinn and Lilairen, and Lilairen still being the only one to have such a successful nobling rate against Who?

You may want to mention that Beyond had continental dominance of K53 but we overtook it during the war.

DeletedUser

Hmm...im interested in Who?s history before Runican joined in...that part of the history isnt too well explained anywhere i think? How was the tribe?

I'll give a quick time line and mention when runican joined in.

TGS starts tribe.
Who? (for those that remember) had ZERO forum presence at this time, on purpose. Go read the old top tribes posts and you can see no one (including mclovinn who is with us now) knew anything about us.
Who? takes down Bird (our K's top tribe) and becomes top ranked on K34.
Who? fights GrGods (our K's close second tribe) and gains a significant lead in the top spot on K34.
Who? declares war on the Go bunny tribes (I think they were top 15 ranked). They fight poorly for a week or so, disband, we noble some, recruit a few.
Having gotten a little ridicule about going away from the core we took on the biggest challenge, the core tribe, coincidentally called CORE (rank 2 I believe)
Rumors of L-Nz about to declare on us reach us every day, we declare on L-Nz (rank between 15-20 as I recall) as well, can't let them have the joy of the declaration.
L-Nz launches on ra666999 only. He doesn't lose a single village. L-Nz drops out of the top 20. We have our fun with our fake family tribe Where? as we continue to noble people. K.T/Runican mops them up for us. ;)
Core falls out of the top 10. Disbands and forms under other tribes.
2 (3 maybe?) of our top players leave and join Hulk/Kong. We dismiss 2 other top players for inactivity and a third for not being loyal.
We drop from once being 1st, to 7th. Forum goes a little crazy.

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=92281 <-- forum going crazy.
Also in there is post by runican basically telling people they're idiots for thinking it's the end of us.

Propose merge with Runican
Merge denied
Merge mentioned again
Can't agree on terms, denied.
Merge brought up again, almost denied a 3rd time (bebeka's fault) :p
Merge happens.

Merge PRD

The rest is pretty well covered.

As for colonelabbas's additions, everything there is good. Although the faking was more to pin you down and not allow you to help your tribe mates (real attacks were coming if you decided not to join) than they were to try to scare you. We had figured out in the day prior who the active people in scorch where who would likely help the rest, and wanted them targeted. You fell on two lists, the one where we hoped you joined, and the one where we were targeting you early if you didn't. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

To sum up, they were formed from 3dom and Nerv, at the time of the merge Nerv had recently attacked some noob tribe and won fairly easily, they may also have been having skirmishes with AoS, imo they were quite an effective tribe with little deadweight, they also bordered with 3dom. 3dom had I think 3 continents(ish) under their control and was fighting a fairly one sided war against AoS, then this conflict died down, I don't know why.

Then they merged to form NA3, changed their name to Grinch for the holiday luls then Gzila when Kong declared, I don't know why they disbanded but I have a feeling that it was because all their supposed allies abandoned/backstabbed them, I was quite ashtonished to see FLB didn't help against Kong as I had always pictured them both walking hand in hand through a park of daisys.

I think thats more or less their brief history although I may be wrong.

NERV declared on a tribe and they disbanded a day or two later. NERV was a tribe of noobs and barb noblers, though. 3dom was the tribe that was relatively small and little deadweight. (Although they were declining as well) They were fighting AOS and it was either a stalemate or they were losing as time went on. But it certainly wasn't a one-sided war.

They merged, as you said, to lessen inactivity and prevent 3dom from dying out(which was happening). When we declared, Flameproof got fed up after a bit for the abundance of noobs and left and recreated 3dom. Most players left Gdzila/GRINCH and vilbrii and kumo renamed it to Shh... They then left and joined Kong. The lack of their allies was contributing to it, but the internal conflict is what ultimately caused the crumbling of GRINCH.

And about Kong. Former leaders were wizzydizzy, andyblin1, and KBK. And you forgot we've controlled K57 for awhile. K56 is also currently under our control.

DeletedUser

Do basically skeptic, they were like |NQ with their comments. They refrain from talking and makin them selves look good/bad. I think it's a good idea. Don't have to worry about people flaming you because on here is a constant flame war lol.

On a different note, has the co-owner of wizzy found another co-player?

DeletedUser

did my post got deleted?
please old Skool if ya delete my post can u give me infraction in the way?

ahh well i still think there too many of those post

'New top 20'
'True rankings: The real top 10.'

and this one seems to be pretty close looking?

No posts from you are deleted in this thread...

Hells Toy Master

Prime

Leader: Don Funk
Former Leader: oP)DeLiRiuM

Dominant Continents:

K31 ... K32 ... K41 ... K42 ... K51 ... K52
Total: 6
I believe that they have previously owned K46.

sorry but we used to control K22 and 43 NOT 46.

Past Wars & OutComes:

Prime (Along with Scorch) Declare On Fire*F

Reason for Declaration:

Although I am not 100% sure, I believe that this was a good move to help growth and gain another continent ... they were also assisting their ally, Scorch. See http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=92447 for more details.

OutCome:

With Fire*F being hit by both Scorch and Prime, they went down as what was expected. Although, after the tribe was disbanded, Who? recruited a few players, evidently helping to connect K53 to the main cluster/strengthening K53 cluster. Prime then took dominance of K43, unfortunately this was lost later on when Who? claimed the Scorch villages in k43, bumping them to rank 1 in continent dominance.

Prime Declare On *NI*/*NR*

Reason for Declaration:

I am not 100% sure on this, but I think that after Prime recruited Erion111 and von Deather that there was no real reason for keeping what was in K51 around. Therefore, they declared on *NI*/*NR*.

OutCome:

This was an easy victory for Prime, with the remants of the disbanded tribe fleeing to rZr for refuge. It was almost a slaughter, especially as their new recruits, von Deather and Erion111 new who the inactives were, which allowed for more easier nobling.

*NI* was once a ally and decided after the NMA merger to declare war on Prime cause they knew that we no longer had a reason to be allys. The recruitments took place because not everyone agreed on the war.

Prime Declares On NATO

Reason for Declaration:

Eventhough NATO was first to publically declare war on Prime, Prime were first to start operations. This war was long overdue, especially as there was a declared war long ago, with NATO in the lead. Tensions began to grow between Prime and NATO ... it was only a matter of time for this to happen.

OutCome:

NATO was quickly disbanded, Prime continues to gobble up any villages originally from NATO ... the NATO members either joined -NE-, joined SOG or were brought down under Prime attacks. This wasn't a big war for Prime, but shows how quickly a tribe like NATO (GRINCh is another) can be disbanded when under pressure.

What BS is this??? ( we fought Nato before rZr )

We had a short exchange, that was mostly between one prime member and 2 or 3 Nato memebers...

Later on after all the BS Cann was doing with them we declared war on them.. yes the war was overdue.

Lots of Nato members are still fighting in Gold...

Prime Declare On rZr Family

Reason for Declaration:

The main reason behind this declaration was because of rZr family harbouring refugees. these refugees came from *NR*, when *NR* was collapsing.

OutCome:

This war is still ongoing, at least it looks like rZr and rZrA are fighting back, but what doesn't help is the fact that PH-S has jumped in, in an attempt to go on Prime's good side. The failing of rZr and rZrA is inevidable, epspecially as the supporting tribe - DUCK family are now at war and have had to pull all support, leaving many areas wide open.

True but the war is nearing its end.... If what I hear comming out of rZr is true then they will be gone from the top 20 soon.

Other Comments:

Prime have been around for a while ... they have been known for things like, barbarian nobling, poor/mass recruitment ... but that was in the past, they cleaned up quite a bit and now have unfortunately have been hit with a wave of inactivity. They have also had a recent leadership change. One other thing worth of note is the forced merger with NMA, which left a great relief for BEYOND in Who? & NMA vs. BEYOND & B3YOND war. Prime have also been noted for bullying other tribes to their will, this was particulary evident with BEYOND, that reputation has now passed, as has strangely their public forum posting.

Ummmm...... HELLO!

And get over that NMA thing... Sheesh.... We are "Bullying" somone who can come to the same concluison just by looking at the MAP!

DeletedUser23191

sorry but we used to control K22 and 43 NOT 46.

Typo, I meant K43 ... obviously not K46.

*NI* was once a ally and decided after the NMA merger to declare war on Prime cause they knew that we no longer had a reason to be allys. The recruitments took place because not everyone agreed on the war.

Hmmm ... not from what I heard, I will clear that up.

What BS is this??? ( we fought Nato before rZr )

We had a short exchange, that was mostly between one prime member and 2 or 3 Nato memebers... Thanks for clearing that up, I always hear different stories when it comes to Prime.

Later on after all the BS Cann was doing with them we declared war on them.. yes the war was overdue.

Lots of Nato members are still fighting in Gold... <<< Actually, not many are fighting back at all, just trying to defend.

True but the war is nearing its end.... If what I hear comming out of rZr is true then they will be gone from the top 20 soon.

Ummmm...... HELLO!

And get over that NMA thing... Sheesh.... We are "Bullying" somone who can come to the same concluison just by looking at the MAP!

Dude, I am over it, I am not saying that it was a bad move or anything ... I am just saying that was the general look on Prime at that time.

I wrote in BOLD. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Prime Declares On NATO

Reason for Declaration:

Eventhough NATO was first to publically declare war on Prime, Prime were first to start operations. This war was long overdue, especially as there was a declared war long ago, with NATO in the lead. Tensions began to grow between Prime and NATO ... it was only a matter of time for this to happen.

Just to clear things out. It wasn't even a war, just a skirmish.

The last statistics posted on the NATOvsPrime thread: Here

But that wasn't really the final stats. Checking the Prime noblings before (can't make a new statistic table since NATO was already disbanded), the final stats starting from the date Litauen Knigh declared on Prime (August 27, 2008), up to the point where a so-called NAP was agreed on both sides (October 13, 2008), the stats shows that 26 villages was nobled by Prime from NATO during that time limit, while NATO only made 7 ennoblements during the war.

The "war" was started when NATO started attacking akkydeezy on the borders of k41/31, which started out a few Prime and NATO members attacking each other.

colonelabbas

As for colonelabbas's additions, everything there is good. Although the faking was more to pin you down and not allow you to help your tribe mates (real attacks were coming if you decided not to join) than they were to try to scare you. We had figured out in the day prior who the active people in scorch where who would likely help the rest, and wanted them targeted. You fell on two lists, the one where we hoped you joined, and the one where we were targeting you early if you didn't. :icon_twisted:

okies,now i iz sad:icon_cry:
jk,you are one of the best leaders i have ever met:).

well i will have to say tha in the begining your plan was working when i found the attack counter increasing every second but i checked out a couple of attacks and knw the were all fakes and they were all from the same vill and the guy was too far away from me so it was impossible to be nobles/real attacks,but still i s going to helpte guys in need cause hates who? :icon_twisted:

but first it was kinda wierd once i read themsg attacks started and that tim i had just logged on so didnt know that who? declared on us or anything and then went to the forum and found many saying about the attacks and then i realised it:lol:

Eksiljyden

I've been told that Hinde was the one who did that but when I asked him after it had been pointed out by you guys he denied it and I just took his word for it. I'll stand by that statement because I have never had any interaction with that N.O? tribe. I think NMA would have been quite willing to join us even if you guys didn't merge with them.

Since there isn't that many leaders left from NMA I can't really say anything but my own opinion.

I wasn't for the war in the beginning. First of all since we weren't relly prepared for it. I myself had something like 8-10 nobles and had recently moved into K53.
But as time went by and the launch date came I could see (since I was the WarCommander at that time) that we would be ready for it.

So in the end we probably would have joined Who? in the war even if N.O? hadn't merged.

DeletedUser

Since there isn't that many leaders left from NMA I can't really say anything but my own opinion.

I wasn't for the war in the beginning. First of all since we weren't relly prepared for it. I myself had something like 8-10 nobles and had recently moved into K53.
But as time went by and the launch date came I could see (since I was the WarCommander at that time) that we would be ready for it.

So in the end we probably would have joined Who? in the war even if N.O? hadn't merged.

Well the reason I was given that you guys wanted to join was that you guys were getting bored and wanted to prove yourselves as a warring tribe.

DeletedUser

We had/have nothing to prove. Trying to remember back we were happy to be rid of them anyway - due to the fact that they nobled a fair few barbs - and the N.O merge and refugee recruiting just seemed to spark it really. Wow twas ages ago looking back. I think we shall see a lot of horses being beaten if you ask me, and dead ones.

DeletedUser23191

I have changed a few mistakes, and also, I have added Significant Mergers and also, I have add BEYOND.

I will continuously add more in the next few hours, as I seem to have a bit of free time.

Any more information/corrections is welcomed, as I don't know everything about every tribe.

Thanks.